The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Just finished my first playthrough, opted for the most difficult route of Bella it seems but I couldn't resist those eyes.

It's a damn fine game and not embarresed to admit some scenes made me quite emotional.

Cautious like many about the kiss in the library and MC warning though and have read many theories but was wondering if there had been any consideration that the warning is about a future event (obviously) from the MC's perspective but not the at end of the game from our perspective?

I'm just wondering if the story is playing out in two halves, the first with MC narrating and hence can give warnings about future events but at some point we will reach the present and then the story continues with the MC (and us) having no idea what comes next?

So that way there could be a major emotional upheaval with Bella (or any LI for that matter) but still an as yet untrodden path that might still be difficult but offers a way back to a happy ending?

It just seems a bit sadistic to have a LI that is doomed to fail and be warned about it early on and yet let the player go through that emotional roller coaster anyway.

I mean sure, DPK can say we were warned and I've heard about what happens in Acting Lessons and I don't mind a playthrough with difficult choices, life is like that all the time, it would be nice to have a happy ending though with whatever LI you choose.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough, opted for the most difficult route of Bella it seems but I couldn't resist those eyes.

It's a damn fine game and not embarresed to admit some scenes made me quite emotional.

Cautious like many about the kiss in the library and MC warning though and have read many theories but was wondering if there had been any consideration that the warning is about a future event (obviously) from the MC's perspective but not the at end of the game from our perspective?

I'm just wondering if the story is playing out in two halves, the first with MC narrating and hence can give warnings about future events but at some point we will reach the present and then the story continues with the MC (and us) having no idea what comes next?

So that way there could be a major emotional upheaval with Bella (or any LI for that matter) but still an as yet untrodden path that matt do be difficult but offers a way back to a happy ending?

It just seems a bit sadistic to have a LI that is doomed to fail and be warned about it early on and yet let the player go through that emotional roller coaster anyway.

I mean sure, DPK can say we were warned and I've heard about what happens in Acting Lessons and I don't mind a playthrough with difficult choices, life is like that all the time, it would be nice to have a happy ending though with whatever LI you choose.
I guess it is possible that at some point, in the game's ending season, I would assume, the MC stops narrating and we face a new perspective in the narrative. Why not?

And regarding the girls and its endings, if AL is something to go by, having more than one ending for each LI looks like a plausible scenario. Let's hope that there's not an unavoidable victim this time, though.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It depends. I know a girl who likes to wear all black. And it looks fucking stunning on her.

View attachment 2459200
I really like option number 1, but it could replace the jeans from the third.
The fourth with a red jacket/blue jeans looks really good.
Personal opinion of course... from a fashion sense, 2 is the boldest, followed by 1. 4 is the rather generic but still fun. 3 just scream boring lemming emos.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Replaying episodes 1-8 in an attempt to get all the scenes.

After several failed attempts I have finally managed to get on the Josy & Maya path. I'm at the point after the party where they have both agreed to continue with me and it is now time for bed - I can choose to sleep with Josy, Maya or Leave - but choosing Leave seems to be choosing both.

My question is "how important is that choice". If I pick Josy does that put me on a specific Josy path - is there even such a thing as separate paths for Josy, Maya and Both - or is it simply from this point I can have relationships with either or both for the rest of the game.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Replaying episodes 1-8 in an attempt to get all the scenes.

After several failed attempts I have finally managed to get on the Josy & Maya path. I'm at the point after the party where they have both agreed to continue with me and it is now time for bed - I can choose to sleep with Josy, Maya or Leave - but choosing Leave seems to be choosing both.

My question is "how important is that choice". If I pick Josy does that put me on a specific Josy path - is there even such a thing as separate paths for Josy, Maya and Both - or is it simply from this point I can have relationships with either or both for the rest of the game.
The options should be either or floor. I think its going to become a case of who you want to split off with later on in the game if a split between them happens which seems to gonna be the case at some point. If you feel you need to be with both you should choose the sleep on floor option. And then from there on you will need to balance who you spend time with.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
The options should be either or floor. I think its going to become a case of who you want to split off with later on in the game if a split between them happens which seems to gonna be the case at some point. If you feel you need to be with both you should choose the sleep on floor option. And then from there on you will need to balance who you spend time with.
Yes sorry, the other option was FLOOR rather than LEAVE, my memory failed.

But regardless of the wording the options are sleep with Jody, sleep with Maya or sleep with both.

BUT is what you choose a firm choice - does it decide one of three different sub-paths. I was hoping that it would be still open because much as I love the game I don’t to have to play it too many times.

Is it possible to be on multiple paths - my first play through I ended up having to choose between SAGE and THE HOTS. In my current play though I am definitely on a Josy/Maya path but I think I am also still on track for Jill and Isabella.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yes sorry, the other option was FLOOR rather than LEAVE, my memory failed.

But regardless of the wording the options are sleep with Jody, sleep with Maya or sleep with both.

BUT is what you choose a firm choice - does it decide one of three different sub-paths. I was hoping that it would be still open because much as I love the game I don’t to have to play it too many times.

Is it possible to be on multiple paths - my first play through I ended up having to choose between SAGE and THE HOTS. In my current play though I am definitely on a Josy/Maya path but I think I am also still on track for Jill and Isabella.
Some of the girls you can drag along to the end some paths will block some progress on others. Also If you don't like feeling like a complete asshole in the end when you have to choose a GF Id suggest ending most paths earlier on in the game. If memory serves you can string bella, Maya & Josy, Jill along to the end. Just know if you do that whoever you don't choose gonna be devastated and you going to feel like an asshole. How they take it in the end gets worse and worse as you sting em along. Sage is not too bad tho since she is just a fuckbuddy and she does not care who you sleep with at the start. You will see reactions change during the game with multiple people. Jozy will ask you later about your relationship with Jill and you will loose points with her if you are truthful for instance. But that will bite you in the ass later as Jill will mention it at the library and you will see the disappointment on Josy and Maya's face. Same situation with bella and Jill they are best friends and you will be caught out and hurt one or the other. So you can but depending on how much of an asshole you want to be. Since you are on the Maya Josy path I would recommend you only do anything sexual with them only. It will come back to bite you in the ass at the halloween party. Its unavoidable.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Some of the girls you can drag along to the end some paths will block some progress on others. Also If you don't like feeling like a complete asshole in the end when you have to choose a GF Id suggest ending most paths earlier on in the game. If memory serves you can string bella, Maya & Josy, Jill along to the end. Just know if you do that whoever you don't choose gonna be devastated and you going to feel like an asshole. How they take it in the end gets worse and worse as you sting em along. Sage is not too bad tho since she is just a fuckbuddy and she does not care who you sleep with at the start. You will see reactions change during the game with multiple people. Jozy will ask you later about your relationship with Jill and you will loose points with her if you are truthful for instance. But that will bite you in the ass later as Jill will mention it at the library and you will see the disappointment on Josy and Maya's face. Same situation with bella and Jill they are best friends and you will be caught out and hurt one or the other. So you can but depending on how much of an asshole you want to be. Since you are on the Maya Josy path I would recommend you only do anything sexual with them only. It will come back to bite you in the ass at the halloween party. Its unavoidable.
You can’t fail to be impressed by the complexity of the gameplay logic built in by the designers.

I’ve played other games with multiple paths but they are trivial by comparison.

Does make it frustrating trying to collect everything and make a choice from so many options.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I hate myself for making Jill cry, It was too much for me.
Yep For Maya and josy. Drop them right after the party and save yourself feeling horrible in the end too. Maya will take it not to badly but Josy will be devastated. I always help Jill with her Audition no matter what path I play. The best way to do other paths and still be able to help Jill with her audition. Is to stop her path when you are at bella's house after the prep party. On the couch. You can still practice and still help her with that and she will take it much better in the end and still be your friend and give you a hug without crying.
The funny part about all of this is Elena gives you this advice but its way to late in the end. Defeats the purpose

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes