Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Waifu Wars Episode(?):
The Thot Rises​

• Josy is a cheating whore who bangs MC behinds Maya's back. (n)

• Maya is a cheating whore who tried to fuck MC but she was too tight so it didn't fit, and she has some kind of skin condition. :sick: (n)

• Sage is a cheating whore who starts banging MC just to get back at Chad. (n)

• Bella is a backstabbing whore who encourages Jill to get with MC while she fools around with him and even has sex with him behind Jill's back. (n)

• Jill is... a severely autistic girl who likes to dress up as a . (n)(n)(n)

• Riona is a literal drug dealing prostitute, she has shit self esteem and lets people use her as a walking cum dumpster, oh and she's kind of dumb. :coffee:(n)

• Sarah is a literal hooker, she has no qualms about this, and she actually likes doing it because she's a fucking thot. (n)

• Melanie is literally just Sarah but with less personality, and a nicer body. :unsure:

• Lily is a stripper and likely a prostitute if her peers at the Pink Rose are anything to go by, and she likes to do drugs. (y)

• Quinn is a manipulative drug dealing pimp, who tricks Tommy and others into being addicted to heroin, and she needs to put others down and play games with their minds to amuse herself as a way to improve her self esteem. (y)(y)(y)
Yet Quinn also alowed Vinny to fill up all her holes, who also drew a gun towards us to make his statement, feels treatened that Quinn in his eyes takes his customers, can't even win from us without a gun, has her drugs stolen, doesn't want us to engage her anymore when she finds out we been putting our fingers in Jill's Pie, and the list goes on.

i get none of the womans fancy you, and that you're totaly a Quinn fanboy, but she aint perfect either (n) (n) (n)
For me its the stripper quartet that fancy's my eyes, they dont mind sharing, already playing my newest playthrough to choose others and have my way with them :D

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I dunno, if the shoe was on the other foot, i.e. Jill is doing the dumping, she's not very tactful. One could postulate that she was even a bit cunty about it... :unsure:
One could also argue that MC trying to make it a public scene was a bit cunty as well, so he only got what he deserved. It's kind of a cowardly dick move to put someone on a spot like that, using public pressure to improve your chances they'll be too embarrassed to say no. (which is why it's no surprise Tybalt goes this route)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The best way to do other paths and still be able to help Jill with her audition. Is to stop her path when you are at bella's house after the prep party. On the couch. You can still practice and still help her with that and she will take it much better in the end and still be your friend and give you a hug without crying.
Even simpler, if you're not planning to romance Jill just don't kiss her at your first date. You can still have all friendly interactions (even make out a bit) help her with the audition but you don't actually need to have any talk about choosing someone else with her because things never take off in the first place.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I dunno, if the shoe was on the other foot, i.e. Jill is doing the dumping, she's not very tactful. One could postulate that she was even a bit cunty about it... :unsure:
Very interesting and revealing that old post from you. So, basically, if you decide to care ill Sage, no matter what else you do, that you are screwed with Jill? That's not cool, not cool at all.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yet Quinn also alowed Vinny to fill up all her holes, who also drew a gun towards us to make his statement, feels treatened that Quinn in his eyes takes his customers, can't even win from us without a gun, has her drugs stolen, doesn't want us to engage her anymore when she finds out we been putting our fingers in Jill's Pie, and the list goes on.

i get none of the womans fancy you, and that you're totaly a Quinn fanboy, but she aint perfect either (n) (n) (n)
For me its the stripper quartet that fancy's my eyes, they dont mind sharing, already playing my newest playthrough to choose others and have my way with them :D
You forgot that she tazes the MC in the back of the neck and has her 2 goons Sarah and Melanie drag him practically naked to the DIK house. And Maya facilitated that (she knew he was going to get tazed, you'll never convince me otherwise).

That said, in my opinion, she's still Best Girl out of all the available ones at the moment. If you could seperate Josy from fucking Maya I'd consider changing my vote though. All the girls have serious fucking issues though. The only normal-ish ones in the game are Sally (she's popping adderall like pez though), KRJ, and Elena (I'd vote Elena to be the best girlfriend given the choice).

Reactions: Riggnarock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Very interesting and revealing that old post from you. So, basically, if you decide to care ill Sage, no matter what else you do, that you are screwed with Jill? That's not cool, not cool at all.
It's actually been discussed to death. Like deader than James kind of death.

The reality (well pseudo reality considering it's not real and all...) of it is missing the picnic is crucial. Events follow after the picnic that further secure their relationship and give Jill all the warm and fuzzy feelings she needs to commit. Without the picnic, the mc doesn't tell her he's falling for her, and things don't escalate (in a good way).

A mistake that a lot of people make is that Jill dumps the mc because he chose Sage over her. It may have been the catalyst for a chain reaction, but it wasn't Jill's reasoning.

My old post was just a fun rant, and, like most of my posts, not really meant to be taken seriously.

...she [Maya] knew he was going to get tazed, you'll never convince me otherwise...
I'm surprised you're of that opinion. The other two dudes weren't tased. Do you really think Quinn would even have told Maya her plans. Quinn isn't the sharing type, she doesn't even tell her supposed friend Tommy that she's gonna ditch his party for the preps, so why would she tell Maya in advance that she's gonna tase the mc? Fuck, she doesn't even tell Riona half her plans. Plus, Maya pretty much shits herself when it happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One could also argue that MC trying to make it a public scene was a bit cunty as well, so he only got what he deserved. It's kind of a cowardly dick move to put someone on a spot like that, using public pressure to improve your chances they'll be too embarrassed to say no. (which is why it's no surprise Tybalt goes this route)
here it seems to me that you are really turning reality upside down. what pressure would Jill have? the waiter and Tybalt?

in a public declaration of love all the pressure is on the person making it who always risks a no, it's the person making the declaration who drops all defences and comes forward. Jill risks some embarrassment, but the shitshow is all about MC

Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only normal-ish ones in the game are Sally (she's popping adderall like pez though), KRJ, and Elena (I'd vote Elena to be the best girlfriend given the choice).
Can't imagine what would make you consider Sally "normalish" of all people. She'd be first to tase the MC if only she had means to do it. And not to drag him to a fun party, either.

Tanaris

Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save before episode 9 on the Jill path. I have Sage, Bella, josi & Maya, and other and just don't feel like going back and starting over to get a Jill playthrough. I assume she requires the Chick path like Josi & Maya

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
here it seems to me that you are really turning reality upside down. what pressure would Jill have? the waiter and Tybalt?

in a public declaration of love all the pressure is on the person making it who always risks a no, it's the person making the declaration who drops all defences and comes forward. Jill risks some embarrassment, but the shitshow is all about MC
It's a public restaurant, just because DPC didn't render some randoms doesn't mean it is empty.

And no, it's very much the opposite -- in a public declaration, if a guy gets turned down then he gets audience's sympathy. He takes a risk, yes, but it's relatively minimized. But the girl who does dare to turn him down instead of rewarding the brave little fellow and making it a movie-like romantic moment? "What a cold-hearted bitch" is what she gets for it. This is a very powerful deterrent, that can make lot of people hesitate and say yes just so they don't get painted as such.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The whole choosing between Sage and Jill. Jill does come off as a bit of a hypocrite for someone who cares so much about other people. Loosing points with her because you choose to help a sick person.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The whole choosing between Sage and Jill. Jill does come off as a bit of a hypocrite for someone who cares so much about other people. Loosing points with her because you choose to help a sick person.
Am gonna start posting Jacob pictures if you guys don't cease and desist.

• Haha
Reactions: c.mork

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's actually been discussed to death. Like deader than James kind of death.

The reality (well pseudo reality considering it's not real and all...) of it is missing the picnic is crucial. Events follow after the picnic that further secure their relationship and give Jill all the warm and fuzzy feelings she needs to commit. Without the picnic, the mc doesn't tell her he's falling for her, and things don't escalate (in a good way).

A mistake that a lot of people make is that Jill dumps the mc because he chose Sage over her. It may have been the catalyst for a chain reaction, but it wasn't Jill's reasoning.

My old post was just a fun rant, and, like most of my posts, not really meant to be taken seriously.

I'm surprised you're of that opinion. The other two dudes weren't tased. Do you really think Quinn would even have told Maya her plans. Quinn isn't the sharing type, she doesn't even tell her supposed friend Tommy that she's gonna ditch his party for the preps, so why would she tell Maya in advance that she's gonna tase the mc? Fuck, she doesn't even tell Riona half her plans. Plus, Maya pretty much shits herself when it happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya is "shitting herself" because she's touching the MC as he's being fucking electrocuted. It's probably going right through her wet panties into her clit.

And I'm glad you posted that screenshot. Take a look at the tazer. See how big it is? It's basically the size of a 1980s cell phone. You're telling me she didn't see Quinn hauling that fucking thing around? Yeah, ok.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Jill is a complex character with a rather troubled past, that plays on her character, so I really like the development of her character. I don't know which road you chose/will choose, but if you choose Bella, you can see it drastically.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Jill is a complex character with a rather troubled past, that plays on her character, so I really like the development of her character. I don't know which road you chose/will choose, but if you choose Bella, you can see it drastically.
I played that path already. I get what you are saying. I merely pointing to that specific spot. She should actually be happy that you help someone in need.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes