Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think Jill wears a more revealing outfit due to getting out of her comfort zone. She dresses sexy and acts more proactively than usual in order to show you what you missed by not being with her. Whereas if you are her boyfriend, she doesn't feel any pressure to act in any way, so she is just her childish self.
There are inconsistencies in this theory. Jill always wears an opening bee suit when you're not on her branch. Let's say you didn't show any interest in Jill, didn't even kiss her on a date in Ep.4 and didn't develop a path in Ep.5 (the key point is a kiss on the couch that opens this route) - Jill considers you nothing more than a friend and she doesn't it makes sense to show you something.
As far as we know, Jill doesn't fall in love with MC if her branch is cut off in the middle of the game.

Second, Jill is not the kind of girl who would wear a sexy outfit just to show off in front of a guy. Well, it doesn't look like her.

Why do I think that a sexy suit is a natural development of Jill? We see this towards the end of Season 2, when Jill is no longer a "damsel in distress" and solves her problems with Tybalt without the help of Jill and MZ, she ceases to be a "princess locked in a tower". Jill takes all her will and makes Tybalt hell. She does it herself. We see an accomplished person who stops looking to do what others taught her how to behave and the rules of behavior in her family. The fact that after this Jill begins to behave more relaxed at the party is a natural development of a personality that is gradually getting out of the shell. Of course, she still looks at the opinions of others:
"I've never worn anything like this, I'm not sure"
"Tell me, it's not mine, right?"
- Jill refers to Tremolo.
But gradually as the play progresses, she relaxes, and towards the end we get this Jill:
normaljill.JPG
For me personally, this was one of the most fun and memorable moments of Episode 9 - dynamic character development, as it should be. DPC doesn't make her a whore, as many corruption games show, calling it "character development" - he makes the evolution of a quiet introvert girl with poor social skills, into an open, relaxed and sociable girl who stops looking at the opinions of the snobs around her all her life.

Next, I want to talk about the issues with Jill's brunch and her character's bounce back.
It's not just about the banana costume - I'm sure it's nothing more than a DPC prank that gave me tons of memes.
As we have already figured out above, Jill began to behave more freely, so, according to the game logic, nothing prevented her from wearing a banana suit. And the banana costume is much easier to put on - because in it she looks funny and ridiculous, there is nothing terrible about it. Wearing a sexy costume that showed more of her body was much more difficult for her. Being in a relationship with MC would make her feel more secure, so a bee suit wouldn't be a problem either. Okay, I'm closing the fruit topic.
The problems that I see on Jill's route in her personality:
1. She doesn't see social cues. Her best friend hits on MC, Jill doesn't notice any of this. Fall in social skills.
78565467.JPG bianca.JPG

2. STD test. Jill shows her distrust of MC.

3. She continues to act extremely naive for most of the Episode. That moment when she wants to meet her parents and is obsessed with making their relationship official - it's all done somehow at a childish level.

4. Again distrust of Tremolo. She is obsessed with asking questions about this fat girl who accused MC of bullying. A good time to talk about it after sex. Yes.

5. About sex, it doesn't develop. It all looks weird and ridiculous, as if she can not relax and enjoy. The second time she could try to take in her mouth. 6867546456.JPG

6. And last but not least. Walk of shame. She needs protection from the walk of shame. This breaks the whole line of Jill relaxing and getting out of her comfort zone, bringing her back to "safe space". Bad writing, or trolling the whole route and her fans.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm surprised you're of that opinion. The other two dudes weren't tased. Do you really think Quinn would even have told Maya her plans. Quinn isn't the sharing type, she doesn't even tell her supposed friend Tommy that she's gonna ditch his party for the preps, so why would she tell Maya in advance that she's gonna tase the mc? Fuck, she doesn't even tell Riona half her plans. Plus, Maya pretty much shits herself when it happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forgot to write that Maya tells the MC in EP2 that she didn't know the MC should be tased.:sneaky:

Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I repeat: the liking of perfect strangers at that moment counts for absolutely nothing, and if they were people you know (not your friends, but people you know, such as colleagues, neighbours, etc.) you wouldn't even be wondering what they think, but you wouldn't want to cross paths with them ever again in your life and certainly in the immediate future.
There's no need to repeat, it's simply something we don't agree about. And considering how much effort people in general spend nowadays airing their personal drama to complete strangers on the intrawebs and paying actual attention to resulting feedback, i believe you're vastly underestimating this effect.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
You forgot that she tazes the MC in the back of the neck and has her 2 goons Sarah and Melanie drag him practically naked to the DIK house. And Maya facilitated that (she knew he was going to get tazed, you'll never convince me otherwise).

That said, in my opinion, she's still Best Girl out of all the available ones at the moment. If you could seperate Josy from fucking Maya I'd consider changing my vote though. All the girls have serious fucking issues though. The only normal-ish ones in the game are Sally (she's popping adderall like pez though), KRJ, and Elena (I'd vote Elena to be the best girlfriend given the choice).
Well getting tazed i didnt mind at all, and being dragged naked by 2 chicks makes them more desperate then me :D
As for Josy, after turning them both down (Staying friends) you still get to choose to say you still love Josy to Derek after the party crash, and even some flirting is done, and as long as ya dont say it would never have worked out im thinking there is still a way for you to end up being with her (WO Maya) in a future update.

as for Quinn btw, i think that name is mistakingly given to our current Quinn, while Harley Quinn has 2 ponytails on da side, it should've been given to Lily, even though harley quinn enjoys the misery of others, she becomes a fangirl of da joker, and seeing everyone at our school thinks we are a joker anyways, Lily does become a fangirl of us in the last few episodes, although i wouldn't have mind if DrPC gave her the name Babydoll, she looks to much like her as well (Sucker Punch for anyone whom seen it).

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can someone clue me in please if we usually have info what kind of content to expect in next chapter or does it come as a surprise? Thanks in advance! :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well getting tazed i didnt mind at all, and being dragged naked by 2 chicks makes them more desperate then me :D
As for Josy, after turning them both down (Staying friends) you still get to choose to say you still love Josy to Derek after the party crash, and even some flirting is done, and as long as ya dont say it would never have worked out im thinking there is still a way for you to end up being with her (WO Maya) in a future update
Josy makes it pretty clear she loves mc even on friends path my guess is there will two ways for solo path on 3some path and others buts comes down to how you play it and DPC of course

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Josy makes it pretty clear she loves mc even on friends path my guess is there will two ways for solo path on 3some path and others buts comes down to how you play it and DPC of course
like i said, as long as ya dont say [It Would've never worked out] in the halloween party (she walks away disapointed after that) i think there might still be a way to get her and her alone, without Maya.

Reactions: Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can someone clue me in please if we usually have info what kind of content to expect in next chapter or does it come as a surprise? Thanks in advance! :)
No information released usually. Normal rule of thumb is that main girls (Sage, Bella, Jill, Josy and Maya) are likely to get content every update. Side girls tend to get content every other episode, however only Rio didn't get content last episode so she's the only likely candidate next episode.

There is a preview for the next episode featuring Lily so expect something for her, also Quinn and Nicole have dates lined up so are likely to have content. I'd expect Sarah and Mel to take a backseat next episode with very little or no content. Not sure about Cam as her content in ep 9 was pretty short and mild in comparison to Sarah, Mel, Lily, Nicole and Quinn.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Her name is Zoey. MC talks about her when he describes his sexual history to Bella in episode 3 or 4. She is the featured character in the Interlude between episodes 8 and 9. And, as you noted, she is back in episode 9. If you haven't seen her yet, then you clearly haven't played much of the game yet.
no, no, no, i'm asking about the girl with the red mask.
Sorry, didn't read your post carefully enough.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's interesting to imagine what a game with a reverse world would look like. Being A HOTs.:PogChamp:
"Ménage à trois" with two bisexual men.
A relationship with a mentally retarded but rich
And so on...:Kappa:

How the general attitude toward the characters would have changed.
Using current cast I guess the comparison would be:

Josy Maya = Leon Jamie
Jill = Tybalt
Sage = Rusty
Bella = Mr Phillips or Brian (in the absence of any other male school staff)
Quinn = Tommy

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's interesting to imagine what a game with a reverse world would look like. Being A HOTs.:PogChamp:
"Ménage à trois" with two bisexual men.
A relationship with a mentally retarded but rich
And so on...:Kappa:

How the general attitude toward the characters would have changed.
The tag would change to "female protagonist" and most wouldn't even find the game.... For all we know it may already be out there somewhere.... ;)

Hmmm.... found this :

BaHot.jpg Dunno if it's exactly what you're suggesting though.... ;)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Jade = Stephen Burke
Sarah & Mel = Derek & MC replacement
Sally = Ron
Strippers = Jocks
Arieth = Derek
Rio = Nick (appears to be closest to Tommy like Rio is closest to Quinn, don't know if there's similar drama between them)
Jacob = Cam (same happy to go with the flow vibe from them)
Elena = John Boy

• Haha
Reactions: mightybored
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes