Jan 31, 2023
Arieth = Derek
Rio = Nick (appears to be closest to Tommy like Rio is closest to Quinn, don't know if there's similar drama between them)
Jacob = Cam (same happy to go with the flow vibe from them)
Elena = John Boy
You know, the vibe I'm getting is that Tommy doesn't really trust Nick, probably because Nick is/was close to Vinny. Nick actually seems to be somewhat of a loner.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
so the last time i played this game is version 0.8.1(episode 1 - 8) , and now there is interlude and season 9 with separate folder . but , there is version 0.8.3 where there is bug fix and how i can download that . so what i need to do ? anybody can help ?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Poll news
Today I'll start with the poll news.
A cosmetic poll for Josy is ongoing and will end next Friday .

Development news

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained. I also wrote a few other sections and worked on art for two decent-sized scenes.
A couple of days ago, I sat down and decided what the Special Render sets for Sage and Zoey will be for this episode, and I also spent those days completing the art for them.
During Episode 9 development, I remember saying that Josy's and Jill's sets were among the best ones I've created so far, and I have to say that seeing what I made with both Sage's and Zoey's sets for episode 10 takes it up another notch.
To tease the themes of the special render sets, I'd call Zoey's set "Mirror Mirror" and Sage's set "The Queen of Rock".
The sets are rendering now, so I only have the final result of Sage's set in front of me, and I love it. I'll post some previews of both sets during the development cycle.
Some of Sage's renders are, without exaggerating, among the prettiest ones I've produced during my nearly five years as a developer.
Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

Checking the calendar, next month marks my 5th anniversary on Patreon, and I wanted to post another special render series for all patrons to celebrate the occasion.
For those of you who are new to my Patreon page... In the past, I've had Patron rewards such as "The beach series" featured on the DIKs' laptop in episode 6, and I've had a wallpaper series and even a Custom Render poll + series. These series are posted for ALL patrons and are usually highly appreciated. If you missed any of them, click the tag "Patron reward" on my page to find them.
This year I have an idea that is a bit more graphic than the previous series, and I wanted to survey to see what you think about this. It's you who should enjoy the series, after all.
My idea for this anniversary series is a "Clone series". It would be a set of lewd renders where the girls are fucked by two identical MCs simultaneously.
It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.
This is an example of a render from the series; you can find full-resolution versions attached to the post too.

View attachment 2433754

The actual render series I have planned would have ~40 renders in total with a plethora of the most popular girls. The renders would be a mix of vaginal, anal, and oral, with unique environments for every girl. All would be rendered in high quality and posted with 4k and FullHD versions.

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
There is nothing worse than clones. Dont even give me NTR if its with clones. I dont want it. Just add some normal MMF threesomes with no clones please. This is just lame at this point. Its not even hot because its with clones.

• Angry
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba and Englen

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
There is nothing worse than clones. Dont even give me NTR if its with clones. I dont want it. Just add some normal MMF threesomes with no clones please. This is just lame at this point. Its not even hot because its with clones.
personally, i dont really care about this stuff either way. but it is funny that this puts on display how cognizant DPC is of NTR adjacent stuff lmao

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
But you're always asking for incest NTR content and this is as close as you'll get. Don't you ever look in the mirror and say "wow looking hot today" ? A lot of women do at least this is the moral dilemma DPC has put on display for you. Are you hot enough that you'd literally fk yourself or watch another you give anal to Josy?
giphy_s.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
But you're always asking for incest NTR content and this is as close as you'll get. Don't you ever look in the mirror and say "wow looking hot today" ? A lot of women do at least this is the moral dilemma DPC has put on display for you. Are you hot enough that you'd literally fk yourself or watch another you give anal to Josy?
View attachment 2462203
Clones are not NTR. Clones are boring and not real. I ask for Incest with the mom not with MC himself.
Its sucks that I cant share Sage, Bella or any other character with someone in game. In the actual story.
Really he should add. He already does this boring stuff so there is definitely an audience for it.
With Sage doing anal and being more open minded in the last episode it would be perfect set up for episode 10.
Its clear DPC is scared of the NTR haters. He should accept it because we are the silent majority.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Don't demand too much for this game... This game probably has the most snowflake fandoms in this genre.

Reactions: magaclaawe

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Clones are not NTR. Clones are boring and not real. I ask for Incest with the mom not with MC himself.
Its sucks that I cant share Sage, Bella or any other character with someone in game. In the actual story.
Really he should add. He already does this boring stuff so there is definitely an audience for it.
With Sage doing anal and being more open minded in the last episode it would be perfect set up for episode 10.
Its clear DPC is scared of the NTR haters. He should accept it because we are the silent majority.
But the clone special render series is just a prelude to the identical twin long lost brother that will be appearing by the end of season 3. Clones are real from a certain pov... You'll get to share all those girls with your twin or he'll steal them he'll be the opposite alignment of what the MC is. So if your MC is a chick the clone will be a mega dik stealing your girls. He's saving the major NTR content for the final episode so he can take his money and run

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
NTR isn't real as well

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
personally, i dont really care about this stuff either way. but it is funny that this puts on display how cognizant DPC is of NTR adjacent stuff lmao
He probably doesn't like it, just like most of his audience. There is nothing wrong with this.
I find the ntr fans more annoying bitch, then the Anti-ntr fans, because the anti- ntrs are only manifest if ntr fans show up to troll. :p :ROFLMAO:.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes