-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
So I bought Season 1+2 on GOG and noticed that some songs from those seasons are now missing, including the main theme (that now is the generic theme from Season 3). This includes the scene when they get their jackets. Really disappointing, but I guess he decided to not renew the license for some songs to be able to get some new songs for season 3. :cry:
changelog 0.8.3
  • Removed six songs due to a band's wishes. The favorite list in the Season 2 Music app is reset as a result.
To be more specific, it is:
The Friday Prophets - All the roads
The Friday Prophets - Amsterdam
The Friday Prophets - Guardian angel
The Friday Prophets - Punk rock flu
The Friday Prophets - Seed of doubt
The Friday Prophets - Social wreck

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About Jill and the money, which, as she said, means nothing to her, because it is "just money." It's easy for her to talk about the value of money when she has everything. At the time, families like MCs barely have enough for food and basic medical care, and his house is blown out in the winter.
Simple observation, Jill live in a bubble.
Jill, in terms of money, does not live in a bubble. Those who don't have money want some, that's true.

But those who have a lot of money, realize so that money can not buy everything. For example, love, health, happiness, etc.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
changelog 0.8.3
  • Removed six songs due to a band's wishes. The favorite list in the Season 2 Music app is reset as a result.
To be more specific, it is:
The Friday Prophets - All the roads
The Friday Prophets - Amsterdam
The Friday Prophets - Guardian angel
The Friday Prophets - Punk rock flu
The Friday Prophets - Seed of doubt
The Friday Prophets - Social wreck
Well that sucks, especially since a lot of Being a DIK fans discovered them thanks to the game and bought their music.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was always wondering why you need that CHICK check and not DIK at the party. If you do the whole club thing it becomes clear tho she is the only one of the strippers that will get upset if you mess with her while she dances.
My bet is that CHICK MC treats her more as a girl and less as a stripper so she's more willing to do things with him, but that doesn't fit with her lines at the HOT party where she says she hasn't figured him out and he's not yet who he is supposed to be. Lily is one of the most mysterious characters in the game.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Speaking of Bella is there a way in her path where Jill does not catch you and gets upset or is it always the same. I need to do a new Bella run. Would like to avoid that if possible.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Speaking of Bella is there a way in her path where Jill does not catch you and gets upset or is it always the same. I need to do a new Bella run. Would like to avoid that if possible.
There's a route where Jill catches the MC and Bella where Jill is determined to take the MC from her, potentially going against each other. That route seems interesting as fuck.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There's a route where Jill catches the MC and Bella where Jill is determined to take the MC from her, potentially going against each other. That route seems interesting as fuck.
That sounds like something I need to try then. That probably means I will need to take both to the end then. I usually stop Jill early. Mnnn Ill give that a go that sounds interresting.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't think you can avoid it. If you choose not to pursue Jill then she's only surprised.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Looking at the faces of Derek (apprehenshive), Fuckface (surprised and maybe a little angry) and Josy (staring daggers at Bella) it looks like Bella may have just said something suspicious, but Cam is so engrossed in her book she didn't notice.
From Derek's face I think he either got busted by Bella since his tricks won't work anymore or he knows MC is banging her and is conflicted about it, or both even.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
From Derek's face I think he either got busted by Bella since his tricks won't work anymore or he knows MC is banging her and is conflicted about it, or both even.
That doesn't explain Fuckface's face unless it's something that Bella said that made Derek realise that she's got a thing with Fuckface, also doesn't explain Josy staring at her like that (unless whatever Bella said means she's realised that Bella and Fuckface are an item too), especially as Maya appears to be trying to get Josy's attention and failing.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That doesn't explain Fuckface's face unless it's something that Bella said that made Derek realise that she's got a thing with Fuckface, also doesn't explain Josy staring at her like that (unless whatever Bella said means she's realised that Bella and Fuckface are an item too), especially as Maya appears to be trying to get Josy's attention and failing.
MC's face is pretty neutral, it's a class, he could just be paying attention to what she's saying. And Josy's face is all blurred, how on earth can you tell what kind of look she has in this preview?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2484470
Most likely a moment on Bella's route. MC stares at Bella, fascinated. Derek looking embarrassed because his tricks have just been broken. Now he remembers the party and the mummy he told about his tricks.
You could be right. But what if it has nothing to do with Isabella Branch? Isabella's facial expressions are not angry, more focused.:unsure:

Derek facial expression shows embarrassment/fear and on his shirt there is a Sage or other redheaded girl with a Peace or Victory sign. Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied. He knows something but can't or shouldn't say it. DIK secret code. Did the MC pronounce the DIK secret code for himself and his LI?

If the MC has done that, for example Josy, Maya and the MC could live out their threesome relationship undisturbed in the DIK Mansion. This would actually be the wish of all three and was voiced by a question in the drinking game of the Throuple by Josy.

However, it may also involve Jill, so Isabella and Sage don't find out about the relationship.

However, Derek also finds the camera at the end of EP9. What if this means he will see a video in EP10 and has to keep something secret. There are no limits to the imagination.

But maybe Derek has also betrayed a secret and now feels guilty. If that really represents Sage on Derek's shirt and the MC fucked Jade, that explains Isabella's appearance. Derek may have betrayed Isabella so that the MC fucked Jade and Isabella chose this outfit out of provocation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's exactly it. Either Isabella finds out from Derek so the MC fucked Jade or Jade flashed the MC and wanted more with her feet in class. Isabella conceals this because Sage should not know. But punishment must be, that's why this outfit of Isabella. But the punishment is for Derek and not the MC, because Derek betrayed it in a drunken state.

If the MC didn't do anything with Jade, maybe even Sage will find out, but because the MC held back, Sage gives peace and quiet. Anyway, in EP9, the MC thought that Sage must never find out about Jade and that would be terrible. Heck, the MC even teaches Sage how to fight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Nov 21, 2021
i rewrote Jade's replies to Tybalt's kitchen whining session during ep 9..bear in mind i am just paraphrasing what i remember since i was so busy laughing my ass off i may have not quite gotten tyballs dialogue quite right..but you get the jist of it..

Tybalt - Mommy i refuse to have dinner with him, he's a terrible human being..
Jade - Tybalt, i have sampled his hot dogs many times and they are amazing..so shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. i will feed him milk as often as i want to.
Tybalt - Mommy he punched me in the face.
Jade - Tybalt, i told him to do that since your such a whiny little bitch
Tybalt - Mommy he knocked out my teeth with a tennis ball
Jade - damn i wish i was there to see that. too bad you had it fixed because the look suited you very well.
Tybalt - Mommy he is ruining my love life
Jade - how many times do i have to tell you to stop raping my watermelons you sick little pervert. and stop stealing Jill's panties. MC told me what you did. you are a sicko just like your father.
Tybalt - i will take it up with Daddy.
Jade - your father cheats on me all the time, if you do anything more to cause my lover the mc any problems i will kick your olive smelly ass outta here and take away your pocket money you pathetic cuck.

well i could continue but you are probably too busy rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off..
Je pense avoir trouver une petite amie pour Tyball, en plus elle ressemble à une pastèque, cela ne le changera pas beaucoup, :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:
I think I've found a girlfriend for Tyball, plus she looks like a watermelon, so it won't change him much, :D:ROFLMAO::D

Being a dik Micha Ida ep9 pere noel.png
Ida bien sûr !
Ida of course!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.
great revenge... :oops:

I would say that the way she treats Tybalt at the end of the dinner excludes any possibility

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes