Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.
One of the menu's sprites, I suppose :

sprite.png

It's just Tybalt trying miserably to get her attention, as mentioned in the last episode.

a.png b.png c.png

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
great revenge... :oops:

I would say that the way she treats Tybalt at the end of the dinner excludes any possibility
That does not really makes a difference its clear he still wants her attention regardless of what happened at the dinner. The whole cello thing and loud talking to get her attention she talks about during the party. That is not a person that gave up

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That does not really makes a difference its clear he still wants her attention regardless of what happened at the dinner. The whole cello thing and loud talking to get her attention she talks about during the party. That is not a person that gave up
in what sense does it not make a difference?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jill has expressed all the contempt she feels for Tybalt, how would flirting with him punish MC (who has chosen another girl) more than self-punishing Jill?

if Jill tried again with Rusty (one to whom MC owes 'obedience') it would make sense, but in this way it would be absurd nonsense

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.
She's annoyed, not interested.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
in what sense does it not make a difference?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jill has expressed all the contempt she feels for Tybalt, how would flirting with him punish MC (who has chosen another girl) more than self-punishing Jill?

if Jill tried again with Rusty (one to whom MC owes 'obedience') it would make sense, but in this way it would be absurd nonsense
I mean someone going through all that trouble to get attention is not someone who gave up. MC hates Tybalt and vice versa. You already have one rich spoiled brat with daddy's money against you now imagine two rich people hating your guts what trouble it can cause.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
IF you wanna be Dalix's competition you have to do better than that :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
IF you wanna be Dalix's competition you have to do better than that :ROFLMAO:
Who said anything about competition. I can have my theories and so can he. Heck there is a ton of theories from a ton of people flying around. Does not mean any our theories will be right.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter
I have my doubt. DPC could have fixed Jill right there, if she also try to kiss a Dik Affinity MC who also dated her but chose Bella over her.
That should have been a catharsis to her personality, because as she lost the guy, because of her naivety, and because she looked at the moon.
But she not do that. Regardless you probably right, and this Jill and Bella thing gonna be spicy, but it will not fit to the Holy Chick personally Jill character at all, IMO. :unsure:

but at least we know the Chick path is the more douchebags path :LOL: .
How Many girl he can make cry, 4 ? all while he is feels sorry himself for being so confused:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have my doubt. DPC could have fixed Jill right there, if she also try to kiss a Dik Affinity MC who also dated her but chose Bella over her.
That should have been a catharsis to her personality, because as she lost the guy, because of her naivety, and because she looked at the moon.
But she not do that. Regardless you probably right, and this Jill and Bella thing gonna be spicy, but it will not fit to the Holy Chick personally Jill character at all, IMO. :unsure:

How Many girl he can make cry, 4 ? all while he is feels sorry himself for being so confused:ROFLMAO:
so far the other LIs dropped off have at best made one cry, instead Jill is the only one promising battle, the twist is at least interesting (at the moment there aren't many subplots that catch my attention).

I don't expect DPC to turn the character around but to make her do something interesting and not stupid.... well actually this is quite beyond the character we've known so far

that two LIs, best friends so far, clash over MC is interesting, though I fear an unconditional surrender by Bella.

that chick players are the worst of all is obvious, the only ones who disagree are themselves.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

MC on path Chick by end of the game comes out as gay and joins Chad and Troy or becomes a trans :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill, in terms of money, does not live in a bubble. Those who don't have money want some, that's true.

But those who have a lot of money, realize so that money can not buy everything. For example, love, health, happiness, etc.
Those who do not have enough money need more: for a good education, health care, perhaps a car and renting a normal apartment. People like MC understand the value of money and how difficult it is to earn it, Jill does not understand this, I meant it.
Jill understands that money isn't everything and some things can't be bought, you're right. This is her good side and what distinguishes her from such spoiled rich people like Tybalt.
You could be right. But what if it has nothing to do with Isabella Branch? Isabella's facial expressions are not angry, more focused.:unsure:

Derek facial expression shows embarrassment/fear and on his shirt there is a Sage or other redheaded girl with a Peace or Victory sign. Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied. He knows something but can't or shouldn't say it. DIK secret code. Did the MC pronounce the DIK secret code for himself and his LI?

If the MC has done that, for example Josy, Maya and the MC could live out their threesome relationship undisturbed in the DIK Mansion. This would actually be the wish of all three and was voiced by a question in the drinking game of the Throuple by Josy.

However, it may also involve Jill, so Isabella and Sage don't find out about the relationship.

However, Derek also finds the camera at the end of EP9. What if this means he will see a video in EP10 and has to keep something secret. There are no limits to the imagination.

But maybe Derek has also betrayed a secret and now feels guilty. If that really represents Sage on Derek's shirt and the MC fucked Jade, that explains Isabella's appearance. Derek may have betrayed Isabella so that the MC fucked Jade and Isabella chose this outfit out of provocation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's exactly it. Either Isabella finds out from Derek so the MC fucked Jade or Jade flashed the MC and wanted more with her feet in class. Isabella conceals this because Sage should not know. But punishment must be, that's why this outfit of Isabella. But the punishment is for Derek and not the MC, because Derek betrayed it in a drunken state.

If the MC didn't do anything with Jade, maybe even Sage will find out, but because the MC held back, Sage gives peace and quiet. Anyway, in EP9, the MC thought that Sage must never find out about Jade and that would be terrible. Heck, the MC even teaches Sage how to fight.
How do you do it, man? From an ordinary T-shirt, come up with a whole theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes