Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished all paths the other day and i gotta say i didn't actually like them as much as my main save with Josy & Maya.
Because they are my favourite charcters.

i think i have to start another save focusing on them again.
i hope on their path i get to marry them in the end, that's right Maya & Josy are the best:cool:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You didn't miss anything, but anything short of total devotion of all girls to the MC is enough to set them off.
I think so too. Like I said: I do not understand this (anti-)NTR stuff. I'll probably never understand it either. It reminds me of little teenie boys who have a crush on a girl, can't bring themselves to confess their love for her, and then consider her a whore when the girl talks to another boy. Totally pubescent. It's not like the author has to be considerate of people's feelings. He should just tell his story the way he has it in his mind and how he wants to tell it. If you listen too much to the sensitivities of noisy groups or individuals, you end up losing a lot more than just those few people.

Jan 31, 2023
Anyone noticed this before Bella marking the papers for the midterms. I think whoever had the answers in the bathroom is pretty much fucked View attachment 2498533 View attachment 2498534
Yeah, I wonder who it might be, part of me suspects Lily, but Bella also says that she's a top student so that's unlikely, would be funny if it was Maya, peak irony.

i cant wait for the next update
Me neither, but wait we shall :HideThePain:, hopefully DPC continues to make good progression and we'll have something to play this summer.

Reactions: osculim

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone noticed this before Bella marking the papers for the midterms. I think whoever had the answers in the bathroom is pretty much fucked View attachment 2498533 View attachment 2498534
Back when I was in high school, I was a teacher’s aid, and corrected some papers. It is so blindingly obvious when students are copying each other, you can’t even begin to imagine how anyone thinks they can get away with it.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If she comes calling us cheater later on, we can always remind her that since she did not seem to hold us in the best regard when it comes to our studying capabilities (remember, she says that Derek, Lily and Ashley are her favs even if we nail every single fucking exam), we felt compelled to get extra help for the exams.

Reactions: osculim

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hi. I bought this game on a Christmas sale in Steam and in anticipation of the release of Resident Evil 4 I decided to play it.
I don't know much about visual novels. The last novel I played was F/SN.
Do you really think this game is good? It has bad graphics. The girls seem like rubber dolls from a sex shop with practically no emotion. The environment is just awful. Low detail and some soapy textures. In addition, the 3D is very poorly perceived in statics. I could hardly contain my laughter when one of the girls opened her mouth.
The music is good. It conveys the atmosphere well. The sex scenes were awful at first. But closer to the last episodes the author learned and they got better, but still pretty slow and boring. I think the story was stolen from an American TV series from the '90s about teenagers who fuck all the time. I don't really like those kinds of shows, they seem boring and monotonous to me.
But compared to the Japanese novels I've played, the game seems light and fun.
Overall, the game is not bad, but no more than that. I don't understand why it became so popular on Steam. The plot is pretty secondary, the girls look like dolls. The characters are understandable, but not enough. God, the graphics are disgusting. Compared to it any indie games from the basement of Steam is just AAA game.
I decided to write it here, not in Steam.
I don't know what "bad graphics" you're talking about. Being a DIK among the rest of VN is a game with one of the best visuals - only a few games can compare with it, they can be counted on the fingers.
Comparison with the AAA game industry is incorrect, because game engines in large games render the image using the video card in real time, RenPy doesn't. All images and animations are pre-rendered by the developer and their visual depends on the author's skill and power of his hardware.
Rubber girls that look like dolls? Well, you again confused something with the modern AAA industry, in high-level AVN girls are much more elaborate, realistic and beautiful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, I wonder who it might be, part of me suspects Lily, but Bella also says that she's a top student so that's unlikely, would be funny if it was Maya, peak irony.
It could still be lilly. Heck MC cheats like crazy in class and score like 100% each time. But Maya is also in the back of my mind too. The obvious person would be Dawe but I think showing him struggle during the exam is just a distraction.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again a theory from me.

On the basis of the screenshots you can read, so that Maya herself has betrayed the secret of her and Josy to someone. The question is, to whom?

In EP2 we learn that Derek met a friend of Maya at the lake. Lynn. But it they were not together for long. In EP1 we learn so Maya owes Derek something. I wonder if Maya told Lynn and Lynn told her father, whereupon Derek took Maya's side, accused Lynn of lying, and Derek lost Lynn as a result. That could be what Maya owes Derek.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This fucking clone series
View attachment 2498658
He's producing these renders rather quickly :HideThePain:
Pinkman you ungrateful little Shit. :ROFLMAO:
but, seriously , Yeah, I said this before couple days ago, that He probably already made them all. Like this is something he wanted to do no matter what and the whole Voting thing was just formality :ROFLMAO: He already decided this is something that gonna happen no matter what:whistle: :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes