Jan 31, 2023
You see that with some (not all) of the Quinn stans in this thread who claim that Fuckface was the only guy she's presented herself as a menu option for in more than 2 years of the restaurant, and that she had enough power over Burke and Rio at the start of the restaurant that she could force Rio to fuck Burke but didn't have to do anything herself if Burke told her to.

So, I have a question. I am in episode 8 and just had to pick my branch path. I was on a run that had Sage, Maya&Josy, Bella, and Jill. I just let down Bella and Sage and watched the end of the date with Jill. I honestly hate how it turned out letting them down cause they were sweet, caring, and awesome. I chose Maya and Josy cause they were technically the first. Does this lock out everyone else and it will only be Maya and Josy now? I know its cliche, but I feel like a Dik about how it turned out. Yes I get invested in the story lmao
You'll get future opportunities to "change your mind", DPC has made that clear, however if you were on the Jill path Bianca would have made you an offer you can't refuse during E9.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
in more than 2 years of the restaurant
As far as we know Quinn is second year student so her restaurant exist for at most 1 year.

Of course, Quinn had a lot of connections. It's ridiculous to deny it. I will not say that I am delighted with this, but I will not dramatize either. Fuckface (in my performance), will say to Quinn simple words - Well, how do you like my mighty jade rod, baby, compared to Burke's sluggish sausage?
It's impossible to compare - she will answer.
And both will feel a little happier.
There is no need to speak to Quinn to feel better. Mc can simply remember when he fucked Jade when Burke was speaking to her from behind doors or when he assfucked her when he was speaking with Maya.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's clear that he doesn't want to offend the minority though because he makes things so ambiguous with what even side girls are doing with other guys. It's clear that Rio, Sarah, Mel, Cam and most likely Quinn are doing stuff with other guys while the game is happening, but DPC gives plausible deniability to it so that fans of those girls don't get offended. You see that with some (not all) of the Quinn stans in this thread who claim that Fuckface was the only guy she's presented herself as a menu option for in more than 2 years of the restaurant, and that she had enough power over Burke and Rio at the start of the restaurant that she could force Rio to fuck Burke but didn't have to do anything herself if Burke told her to.
If we join Quinn and Sage at the cafeteria in episode 6, this is the conversation that we witness:

mc "How are you today?"
mc "I know. It's an obvious answer to that question. I just wanted to break the ice."
qu "We're not talking about that now. Ok?"
mc "So, what are we talking about?"
qu "Sorority things."
mc "I don't have much to add to that. And I'm guessing we're not discussing DIKs and HOTs either."
mc "So...uh...what about that HOT scavenger hunt? It ends this week, right?"
qu "On Friday."
sa "Speaking of that, you'll have to take care of the preparations."
qu "Yeah... I got it."
qu "If you want, I can take care of the entire thing."
qu "You should take some time off."
sa "You know what to do?"
qu "I have your notes and I remember how we were treated last year."

That seems to indicate that Quinn joined the sorority the year before.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Perhaps she did, perhaps she did not. I don't know nor do I really care. She is still my favorite LI and most likely it will stay that way.
Why are you getting so defensive my G
I just said what i think about her situation
She is my favorite too, wanna fight who wins her over or what

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Question about Maya and Josy.

I completed Season 2 and ended up on the Sage or HOTs path.

I am now quickly running through Seasons 1 and 2 again to create saves for the other pathes.

With Maya and Josy I have reached the end of Chapter 3 where they are both happy with me and I'm offered the option to sleep with Josy, Maya or both.

Question - does my path start one of three different paths - just Josy, Just Maya or both - or is there only one path and I might have to firm up my choice later.
There is a lot of speculation about this but chances are there going to be a split at some point. IMO for the moment going the troupe route seems to be more focused on keeping them both. If you are planning on on going for one or the other. I think taking the be friends only option will lead to one or the other in the future. You will also find that way easier as you don't have to try and please both of them. A lot of the gameplay after picking friends points to that outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: NH1980
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes