Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
there gonna be things with Tara, Gina, and Christie. . Hell it already happened with Tara.:p.
You know the girlfriend of Oscar, the same oscar, who kiss Gina, try to make move on Sally, and later on Josy , and MC punch him, and kick him from the party, then kiss his girlfriend:LOL:. Yeah she already sucked and fucked MC in a gloryhole:whistle:
There is plenty for the oh so mighty NTR guys in the game , MC constantly NTR everyone. So What I learned is that you all just wanna be cucks like Will Smith.:p:ROFLMAO:

as for, Gina
View attachment 2499661

Upcoming Rio & Gina Threesoem was already Confirmed :LOL:
View attachment 2499662
Everyone will be cucked in this game except MC, BaDIK already has NTR, but with one small nuance - it's reversed. Tommy can be cucked twice already, Rusty is cucked too, Derek is cucked, left to cuck Troy and steal Chad from him. :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

I agree with you totally. I mean it could be important to the overall plot to know who is aware of the restaurant and uses it, but because of the minority we can only guess at 3 or 4 (Jamie says he hooked up with Rio, Tommy mentions Rio is good at BJs, Rio is hanging out with Dawe at the start of the game (I doubt she's that friendly with him)). For example does Rusty know about it and/or use it, or could he be an ally in bringing it down? Same question with Derek.
I think the drama with the restaurant is in store for further plot. At the moment, this planted mine does not make itself felt, but someone will step on it sooner or later.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's why I mentioned specifically Gina and Christie as not likely. As far as I recall we don't see Tara fucking Oscar (even though anyone with half a braincell knows they're fucking, the snowflakes seem to be lacking that half-braincell), it's the same reason we only see the aftermath of Heather and Tommy fucking, because she's going to be an option going forward, we know they're still fucking each other but DPC still leaves idiots with plausible deniability.
No, it's becaseu on 99% case it's fucking uninportant. The game 80% is form MC perspective, so unless, he actually actively stalking others, the possibility of him witnessing others Fucking is rare. :LOL:
He saw it in a doom party that was a possibility, and he walked in on others during halloween in the same way.

also I'm Pretty sure Heather and Nick Fucked:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-03-23 04-32-11-99.jpg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
there gonna be things with Tara, Gina, and Christie. . Hell it already happened with Tara.:p.
You know the girlfriend of Oscar, the same oscar, who kiss Gina, try to make move on Sally, and later on Josy , and MC punch him, and kick him from the party, then kiss his girlfriend:LOL:. Yeah she already sucked and fucked MC in a gloryhole:whistle:
There is plenty for the oh so mighty NTR guys in the game , MC constantly NTR everyone. So What I learned is that you all just wanna be cucks like Will Smith.:p:ROFLMAO:

as for, Gina
View attachment 2499661

Upcoming Rio & Gina Threesoem was already Confirmed :LOL:
View attachment 2499662
I can get not showing scenes with main LIs or stuff like that, but stretching it to the point of noone else in the entire campus hooking up would be too much.

Just give us Gina :KEK:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You didn't miss anything, but anything short of total devotion of all girls to the MC is enough to set them off. For example it'd be more realistic if the girls off the chosen route would get new boyfriends, like Jill and whoever Jonathan is, but that is never going to happen.
I don't want to get our hopes up, but we're not sure about that. Nothing in the game thus far has made it clear that the girls won't be moving on with their lives, Sage herself says she won't wait around for the MC forever (a DPC hint? Will Sage have a boyfriend in Season 4?)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can get not showing scenes with main LIs or stuff like that, but stretching it to the point of noone else in the entire campus hooking up would be too much.

Just give us Gina :KEK:
My comment again. Unless MC specifically stalking on others how could he possibly know or wintess it, unless it's in parties, what we really don't have that manny thanks to the Jocks, but now that things go back to the way it was , we already witnessed some.
Gordon was really crushed when he saw Beth with someone else :eek::LOL:. Oscar was Cheating, Tara was Cheating, Jill friends are cheaters :whistle::ROFLMAO:. and MC witnessed some of these by himself.:cool:

and Gina & Rio Threesome is coming:giggle:

I don't want to get our hopes up, but we're not sure about that. Nothing in the game thus far has made it clear that the girls won't be moving on with their lives, Sage herself says she won't wait around for the MC forever (a DPC hint? Will Sage have a boyfriend in Season 4?)
She will end up with Maya:cool:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Yep. If you lack commitment or interest, they'll find it elsewhere, for the most part. But, I don't want to get too OFT.
I only play Isabella's route. So if Isabella finds a boyfriend if she wasn't chosen by the MC, it won't be a problem for me (since I'll never see that scenario).

However, most players are completionists. I believe they will find it "weird" to see their favorite girl with someone else, while they play other girls' routes to unlock the gallery.

It sounds absurd, but it's not. This thing of "forcing relationships so other girls won't be alone" is something delicate. Fans would create a civil war if the DPC added MMF with John Boy and Elena, and it doesn't even make sense for fans to revolt that.

And this opinion comes from a guy who has the nickname "saynotoNTR"! Seriously, players are very sensitive. It's better to give up realism and leave all the girls alone.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I only play Isabella's route. So if Isabella finds a boyfriend if she wasn't chosen by the MC, it won't be a problem for me (since I'll never see that scenario).

However, most players are completionists. I believe they will find it "weird" to see their favorite girl with someone else, while they play other girls' routes to unlock the gallery.

It sounds absurd, but it's not. This thing of "forcing relationships so other girls won't be alone" is something delicate. Fans would create a civil war if the DPC added MMF with John Boy and Elena, and it doesn't even make sense for fans to revolt that.

And this opinion comes from a guy who has the nickname "saynotoNTR"! Seriously, players are very sensitive. It's better to give up realism and leave all the girls alone.
I don't think Elena and JB would make anyone complain. That's the only way to have MFM that noone complais about, the MC joining in an already existing relationship. We've already seen them fucking in episode two, and if now Elena becomes a possible scene (alone or with JB) noone would retroactively complain of that episode two scene. (It's just a render, though).

Hey buddy. You are a child? You always just write "hi". Where is your mommy? She is single?
That's a spam bot. Don't interact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

I am not super hung up on the realism of it all. I've got other games for that. Being a DIK, for me, is all about over the top antics and causally flirting with reality. But, you are right. People can get very sensitive about NTR, to the point of comical.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
There is definitely a chance some of the girls will move on or at least some of them with the exception of someone like Bella the question is whether or not Dr-pinkcake wants to do it since there would probably be a lot of negative reactions to such even if it is more realistic

Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes