Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I don't understand why people ask for realism in a fantasy sexual novels. People plays these types of games to fuck around and beat up people. Never in my life, I thought about who did the hooker fucked in the game after killing them. (Gta San)
Ps- There is already unnecessary stuff in the game that takes up development times amd with the vast amounts of cast. I did rather settle with watching story progression rather than some random dudes fucking or girls moving on. (Anyone with Braincells knows how life works lmfao)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Because of a false sense of status that something is "superior" and "better" only if it is "realistic". Happens in basicaly all medias (games, books, comics, movies, etc...).
Also, Being a DIK is about the MC talking about the most important events in his life. Why should the DPC care about adding realism to other girls' love lives? The plot isn't about the girls, it's about the MC. It doesn't matter to the MC's life story the love lives of the other girls.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's a corruption slut simulator, with both a male and female protagonist you can control, and because of that you can also make the male a pathetic cuck too. :LOL:
vastly overrated based on the creator previous slut simulator game:coffee:
Lol, that's a bit reductive, to be fair.

Oh wait, is that the mod in the Enola Gay flying over to nuke OFToshima?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You scared the kid away Wizard_Shiryuu!

Have you ever stopped to think that there is a chance that this child has a mother like Nicole? Maybe she's a cam girl who plays Being a DIK in her spare time!

You don't understand my genius, get out of my way! I'm about to make contact with a real-life Nicole and you're putting me down. Shouldn't you be helping a maggot brother instead? Where is my homie lipe2410?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Well i personally would like to have some realism, since its a college setting, its relatable to us all. This aint no dungeons and dragons like we had in this game actually, now thats a fantasy where things dont make sense.
If i wanna get engaged into a story, things must have some sense. But i do understand theres a lot of questionable things in this game and i think DPC said he got inspired from other games and movies before making this game, so theres that

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No, it's becaseu on 99% case it's fucking uninportant. The game 80% is form MC perspective, so unless, he actually actively stalking others, the possibility of him witnessing others Fucking is rare. :LOL:
He saw it in a doom party that was a possibility, and he walked in on others during halloween in the same way.

also I'm Pretty sure Heather and Nick Fucked:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2499718
Decent argument, except for the fact we see Dawe fucking Arieth and that's not in Fuckface perspective, so Fuckface doesn't need to see it for it to be in the game, and as I said, knowing who is using the restaurant could actually be important when the restaurant storyline comes to the front, if on Quinn's path Fuckface would want to ally with fellow restaurant users to protect her, if on Maya's path, or another girl who is anti-restaurant when it comes out then he'd want to ally with non-restaurant users.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Decent argument, except for the fact we see Dawe fucking Arieth and that's not in Fuckface perspective, so Fuckface doesn't need to see it for it to be in the game, and as I said, knowing who is using the restaurant could actually be important when the restaurant storyline comes to the front, if on Quinn's path Fuckface would want to ally with fellow restaurant users to protect her, if on Maya's path, or another girl who is anti-restaurant when it comes out then he'd want to ally with non-restaurant users.
So fuckface is going to call on the avengers assemble to save Quinn or Maya

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The closest thing to an alliance option that will be presented to the player is Sage vs. Quinn. It doesn't matter who uses Quinn's restaurant services or not, it matters whether the player helps Quinn screw Sage or the player helps Sage kick Quinn's skinny ass.

Unfortunately, I do not believe it is possible to take a neutral position on this conflict. To help Quinn, it will be necessary to screw Sage. Poor red haired baby... I'll protect you, love. :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Correction : We saw Dawe NOT Fucking Arieth :LOL:.
and as I said, 80% is from MC perspective, the others are important story event. I'm sorry but seeing random Fuck scenes are not important at all. Waste of Time and Resources.
The same way, that seeing Metorsexual boy and tattoed chick fucking in the Interlude did not add anything to the game either.
DPC could have actually use that to show us MC instead, of how he's dealing with Zoey leaving, even better show us that event when he change his sim-card and get a new number, at lest that way, I might felt something during the lame Bench scene that he is so proud of.

Because that would been add something to the game more than 2 character who I don't give 0 fuck about , having sex.:rolleyes: Took him probably 2 week to render it, if not more:whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Lovetities
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes