shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
my game crashes after this, Downloaded the game applied the patch and also downloaded saved games, nothing is working. View attachment 2532993
Your previous game save was from a modded game. Whatever mod you used, you'll probably need to get the latest version and install it. Otherwise you'll have to start the game again, or get clean saves from someone else.

Nov 21, 2021
Hey is there anyone like me that wants to see Sarah as a MFC.. Idk but i love her.. she's hot and her smile is so adorable
I think Mel is way hotter than Sarah, so there's no doubt about it... :) everyone has their preferences
The video was when I spent the night with Josy after the HOT party. :p :p :p

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's unlikely that you can SLI 4090's, since NVIDIA officially shut down physical bridges. But it's a massive upgrade nonetheless. In the 4090 vs 3090Ti test, the 4090 showed something insane like 2.5 times better performance than the 3090Ti. Then the 4090 won again in the test against 3090Ti SLI, with the gap in performance not being even close.
Wait. Those performance figures you mention, what are they exactly? To me, that 2.5 times faster than an RTX 3090 Ti sounds either like nVidia's unproven claims or like a very specific scenario. When it comes to gaming, I can't tell about resolutions other than 4K, but for real UHD resolution, which is what a gamer who buys one of these monster cards aim for anyway, the average boost in performance of an RTX 4090 over the RTX 3090, not the Ti model, is somewhere around 80-85 % faster than the RTX 3090, which is still a big improvement, but still not twice as fast and certainly far from 2.5 times faster than an RTX 3090 Ti.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Wait. Those performance figures you mention, what are they exactly? To me, that 2.5 times faster than an RTX 3090 Ti sounds either like nVidia's unproven claims or like a very specific scenario. When it comes to gaming, I can't tell about resolutions other than 4K, but for real UHD resolution, which is what a gamer who buys one of these monster cards aim for anyway, the average boost in performance of an RTX 4090 over the RTX 3090, not the Ti model, is somewhere around 80-85 % faster than the RTX 3090, which is still a big improvement, but still not twice as fast and certainly far from 2.5 times faster than an RTX 3090 Ti.
1681047328296.png

These are the results from an early test, in which they tested rendering speed in V-Ray Next. Besides we were talking about development and rendering specifically, not gaming performance which is irrelevant for a game dev.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The most important mystery in the game right now is why the fuck did Quinn steal Josy's Jacket and why does she wear it so nonchalantly around campus.
Quinn is just Jealous she doesn't have one. She does what every junky does sell all their shit to buy drugs.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's so fucking boring.

There are already two other threesomes with Riona that kick the shit outta this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'd have preferred if DPC went back and remastered some of the earlier seasons' sex scenes than have wasted his time on all of this shithouse clone series.

The only thing that would improve the clone series for me would be to make the two clones aware of each other, in a funny way. High fiving and shit, basically being total DIKs while they're drilling someone. Because this current shit is robotic and soulless.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes