ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
WTF is this supposed to be though:
View attachment 2501658
Perfection :cool:
But I guess that's what happens when I let Darkwen , to be the "representative" of the Josy fans. You all get to brave, not being afraid of him and think you allowed to say anything about Josy, beside, Bets Girl , Goddess, Perfection.

Back in my times , you all know where is your place. :LOL:

see Darkwen ? This is what your "alady " nonsense achieved :LOL:, They are brave enough now to shit talk, Josy , great job:mad::LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But I guess that's what happens when I let Darkwen , to be the "representative" of the Josy fans. You all get to brave, not being afraid of him and think you allowed to say anything about Josy, beside, Bets Girl , Goddess, Perfection.

see Darkwen ? This is what your "alady " nonsense achieved :LOL:, They are brave enough now to shit talk, Josy , great job:mad::LOL:
Brave you say? Not brave but dickless cunts unwilling to see how great Josy is. My Alady only makes it clear how loss they are they where under control during your time because they did not see and know the perfection that is Josy. your welcome:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 31, 2023
This thread honestly doesn't deserve such a high-level leak
It has become one big cringefest for the last several pages in the last couple of days
Similar to how it was for some weeks almost immediately after Ep. 9 released

This thread lately is mostly starved of anything but cringe and shitposting, and I am sure the preview itself won't do this thread any good as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Brave you say? Not brave but dickless cunts unwilling to see how great Josy is. My Alady only makes it clear how loss they are they where under control during your time because they did not see and know the perfection that is Josy. your welcome:ROFLMAO:
Fake ass Bitch Josy fans, who didn't realized Josy greatness, and only recently now carved out from the wormhole after they get a taste of a Banana :LOL:, now wants to Be Josy fans becasue they wanna be cool, are not derserve a seat at the table.
I weed out the weaks back then, now you let everyone in :LOL:.
You did a Shit Job as my substitute.
BeingADIK 2023-03-28 20-08-27-00.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-28 20-08-31-36.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-28 20-08-33-28.jpg
:whistle::ROFLMAO::coffee:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
This is more of an average Quinn fan

-10000000000/10000000000
1_lD4tMeixHrs50ErTkh30MQ.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fake ass Bitch Josy fans, who didn't realized Josy greatness, and only recently now carved out from the wormhole after they get a taste of a Banana :LOL:, now wants to Be Josy fans becasue they wanna be cool, are not derserve a seat at the table.
I weed out the weaks back then, now you let everyone in :LOL:.
You did a Shit Job as my substitute.
View attachment 2501725
View attachment 2501727
View attachment 2501728
:whistle::ROFLMAO::coffee:
you know if your using Tommy then your on the wrong side :ROFLMAO: he gets more wrong and less right dalli

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I only ACKNOWLEDGE soprano31 as someone worthy of being a representative figure of Josy's fanbase.

View attachment 2501778
I may be good,
but my two teachers are even better

no one can better say that josy is the goddess,the queen,everything than Darkwen
josy is Alady,Alady,Alady,Alady:love::love:

And he learned it all from ChipLecsap
who better to say dpc is a lazy milking motherfucker than him :love::love:

josy is love,hope,josy is everything
ti amo ,ti amo josy :love::love:

beatiful art by raizen86

josy20a.jpg

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
your a monkey you wouldn't know perfection if it bite you in the ass
"You're a monkey who wouldn't know perfection if it bite you on the ass."

Fixed it so it was actually legible. Don't go round telling people you are going to bit them in the ass... Unless you actually plan on eating their ass out. Like a comma... In and on mean very different things when applied.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I may be good,

no one can better say that josy is the goddess,the queen,everything than Darkwen

beatiful art by raizen86

View attachment 2501818
Beautiful, simply beautiful... William Shakespeare's talent dwarfed before your gift of writing, my friend. o_O

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I may be good,

beatiful art by raizen86

View attachment 2501818
Wow, Josy's fans have real organization and discipline. Like in the mafia. They are really serious guys.
bandicam 2023-01-17 20-16-11-532.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
"You're a monkey who wouldn't know perfection if it bite you on the ass."

Fixed it so it was actually legible. Don't go round telling people you are going to bit them in the ass... Unless you actually plan on eating their ass out. Like a comma... In and on mean very different things when applied.
it already is very clear what I meant, yeah maybe, in, would be better then on but i don't think it matters all that much

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes