osculim

Aug 21, 2019
TBF why keep talking to someone giving 1/2 word answers. It doesn't seem like MC made any effort to contact her either.
He actually did she stopped answering. If memory serves but its all good she can come back. Personally I will just continue where we left off. The only path so far you don't have to worry about other people's shit..For now.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I just about finished Ep. 8. I was trying like hell to maintain massive chick. Damn, you can't do anything even remotely fun on that route... Yeah, I failed and ended up with neutral permanent. I just can't let the dumb jocks be, they need to be thumped and cleared out of my way when I'm trying to have a good time with my bro Jacob. All I did was screw with the jocks and lost control during my first visit to the Pink Rose. I even let Tybalt slap me and call me bad names... that was hard to let happen.
Worst part was right after the CUM-petition when Mel and Sarah called me a looser and walked away laughing. That set the tone for the playthrough and it was on the mark. I don't think I have it in me to do a 100% pure chick run.

I am going to finish this since my main goal was to see how Vinny reacts to a chick MC. I hope I've done enough to reach that goal, I've got the meter pegged at -15, so we'll see. No spoilers, please.

What are your experiences with this play style? Maybe I can dial it back a little more and get that perma-chick affinity.

Oh, got to run... someone's throwing stones at my brand new windows...

7thOmen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I just about finished Ep. 8. I was trying like hell to maintain massive chick. Damn, you can't do anything even remotely fun on that route... Yeah, I failed and ended up with neutral permanent. I just can't let the dumb jocks be, they need to be thumped and cleared out of my way when I'm trying to have a good time with my bro Jacob. All I did was screw with the jocks and lost control during my first visit to the Pink Rose. I even let Tybalt slap me and call me bad names... that was hard to let happen.
Worst part was right after the CUM-petition when Mel and Sarah called me a looser and walked away laughing. That set the tone for the playthrough and it was on the mark. I don't think I have it in me to do a 100% pure chick run.

I am going to finish this since my main goal was to see how Vinny reacts to a chick MC. I hope I've done enough to reach that goal, I've got the meter pegged at -15, so we'll see. No spoilers, please.

What are your experiences with this play style? Maybe I can dial it back a little more and get that perma-chick affinity.

Oh, got to run... someone's throwing stones at my brand new windows...

7thOmen
I just finished a chick run. You need to plan a bit better it is possible. All I did was the fighting the jocks and forcing the jocks to leave the party. The rest all chick every single choice. All the other main choices I went chick. Aswell as no cheating on tests and all other choices chick and you will get chick affinity in the end.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I just finished a chick run. You need to plan a bit better it is possible. All I did was the fighting the jocks and forcing the jocks to leave the party. The rest all chick every single choice. All the other main choices I went chick. Aswell as no cheating on tests and all other choices chick and you will get chick affinity in the end.
Ok, this is close to what I tried. Did you fight ALL of the jocks or just where you had to (Chad and Dawe, IIRC)? I suppose that you did not party without limits, either?

Since I pound the jocks every chance I get, I wonder how much of an affect this has on the party clearing? I know you can ignore them and the way the deck gets stacked at that party, it's pretty easy to do so. You do need the kitchen, though, so Arieth has to be utilized, at the very least. There is a fork with Derek and his 'list' girls, but I have yet to succeed with any other than Ashley. Dawe taking a swim is bad karma, too.

I'll see if Vinny has something different to say. If not, I'll just start over and try your advice.

Thanks!
7thOmen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ok, this is close to what I tried. Did you fight ALL of the jocks or just where you had to (Chad and Dawe, IIRC)? I suppose that you did not party without limits, either?

Since I pound the jocks every chance I get, I wonder how much of an affect this has on the party clearing? I know you can ignore them and the way the deck gets stacked at that party, it's pretty easy to do so. You do need the kitchen, though, so Arieth has to be utilized, at the very least. There is a fork with Derek and his 'list' girls, but I have yet to succeed with any other than Ashley. Dawe taking a swim is bad karma, too.

I'll see if Vinny has something different to say. If not, I'll just start over and try your advice.

Thanks!
7thOmen
Don't fight troy. And you are right no party without limits. The party clearing gives you eithe a block less on either side depending. By then I was one block away from getting rid of all dik affinity. So the next one was calming down derek during the dorm party and I was chick. The idea is to be in chick when making those choices. Thats why you need to keep everything else as chick aswell as best as possible.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes