AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The way she bend over and giving this look, :unsure:.

She gave the impression of someone who has " experience " on the street offering her services to drivers:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:
It's coming!!!!!
screenshot0166.jpg
Finally we will see that bitch in jail

But as Quinn's number 1 fan and Massive Dik player why ain't nobody tougher than me

I'll go to jail for her and take all the blame for her because I'm not a simp like the other fandoms hehehehe

Jan 31, 2023
so it's a very optional scene, since Rusty may have sold it, and then it probably depends on our relationship with Quinn :unsure:
Thing is though, he sells it to Derek's dad, who looks to be some kind of used car salesman, which both gives an explanation to his scummy personality, and to how MC could still end up driving it, like Derek's dad might give it to Derek for his birthday or something.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
so it's a very optional scene, since Rusty may have sold it, and then it probably depends on our relationship with Quinn :unsure:
I agree, but I think this is a very rare option with the car sale . Not in one of my twenty runs the car was not sold and the quest with the mansion repair was successfully completed. It seems to me that this mini-game can only be failed intentionally. It's very simple.
told you there will be a new mini game, Car chase away from the cops with Quinn :ROFLMAO:
"DPC working on GTA VI" - ChipLecsap leaks. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree, but I think this is a very rare option with the car sale . Not in one of my twenty runs the car was not sold and the quest with the mansion repair was successfully completed. It seems to me that this mini-game can only be failed intentionally. It's very simple.

that is definitely a rare event in that it is virtually impossible for people who don't play minigames, and I'm convinced they are the majority of people

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
I wish I could follow your sub-thread alone :LUL:
2 tiny questions though. I assume you are doing this with in the "plus" version, correct?
Also, if the answer to the above question is yes, have you started prompting/whispering now that ChatGPT-4 is here.
It's odd because I'm pretty sure I did start on GPT-4 but at some point during the thread it went funny saying it decided there was an error with the input and then when I refreshed the thread it carried on okay but wasn't quite the same and since has occasionally gone off the rails again.

I only noticed when I stopped yesterday that at the top of the thread it now says GPT 3.5. It is still working, I just need to remind it every now and then what to do, so I'm just gonna carry on and see how far I get.

Not sure what you mean by the prompting whispering question?

I've not had any more curious responses yet from ChatGPT except when it chose to ask for more money when leaving work and responded to the news it wouldn't be getting any money with the following - 'I'm sorry to hear that Alex is in a difficult situation at work. What happens next in the story?'

I know it doesn't have feelings, it's just guessing the best response based on the input, but it surprises me still how relevant it can be.

I'm going to modify the prompt moving forward to try and put the full scene / dialogue in the prompt up until the next choice each time so that ChatGPT doesn't get confused whenever there isn't an option to make a choice in a prompt. I'm also going to ask it to explain why it chooses its prompts, just out of curiosity.

We'll see how long I can stay interested in this experiment, it's pretty slow going!

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thing is though, he sells it to Derek's dad, who looks to be some kind of used car salesman, which both gives an explanation to his scummy personality, and to how MC could still end up driving it, like Derek's dad might give it to Derek for his birthday or something.
too complicated, creating a scene that you arrive at from 2 completely different paths is additional work that is hard to justify

Jan 31, 2023
too complicated, creating a scene that you arrive at from 2 completely different paths is additional work that is hard to justify
It depends how many more scenes the car will be featured in, if the car is going to remain an item in at least intermittent use it would justify the added complexity, if the car is only used this one time then maybe not. Then again, minute details taking up needless development time hardly seems like a thing that would discourage DPC from doing something.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

No minigames + taking VIP pass = Mansion repair failed and Rusty selling car. So while it might not be very common it's not going to be a very rare occurrence over the thousands of players of the game.
that is definitely a rare event in that it is virtually impossible for people who don't play minigames, and I'm convinced they are the majority of people
I'm sure when I took the VIP pass for completionist purposes with minigames off then Rusty had to sell the car. So it's a question of how many players with minigames off will take the pass.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No minigames + taking VIP pass = Mansion repair failed and Rusty selling car. So while it might not be very common it's not going to be a very rare occurrence over the thousands of players of the game.

I'm sure when I took the VIP pass for completionist purposes with minigames off then Rusty had to sell the car. So it's a question of how many players with minigames off will take the pass.
since madam is the prize for the VIP pass, I bet not many. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes