Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
anyone have any Idea who this is?
The eyes fits completely to that drinking girl Ellie from Swyper who's located 5 miles or so away. Some people complain the physics wouldn't fit because she's bustier on the pics. But if you ask me, it fits. The robe she's wearing made her look less busty. On the other hand it could be a new character. Even it was the Swyper girl DPC could change this. Maybe we'll never see her again.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The eyes fits completely to that drinking girl Ellie from Swyper who's located 5 miles or so away. Some people complain the physics wouldn't fit because she's bustier on the pics. But if you ask me, it fits. The robe she's wearing made her look less busty. On the other hand it could be a new character. Even it was the Swyper girl DPC could change this. Maybe we'll never see her again.
she is such a secondary character that if it were really her or anyone else it would change absolutely nothing

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
she is such a secondary character that if it were really her or anyone else it would change absolutely nothing
We don't know what DPC planned with his story. Maybe she's a key character to solve one of the problems, maybe she's just a filler, maybe she's MC's wife after last Episode,... We can't know until the game's completed. To me it's irrelevant. I take the game like it is.

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Chekhov's Gun. That scene must mean something, if not for the plot at least for the theme of the game. MC's character progression. Anything. If you can remove it from the final game and everything makes sense it's a bad scene.
but no gun for now :ROFLMAO:

if that character will have her own revelation in the story (probable, but not sure) it's from now on, not because she was one of the girls on swyper (without content, therefore often discarded, I think, in later runs)

in absolute terms it would have more impact (always in a moderate way) if it was the way to introduce a new student or otherwise frequenter of the BR than if it was the recycling of a model already used

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We don't know what DPC planned with his story. Maybe she's a key character to solve one of the problems, maybe she's just a filler, maybe she's MC's wife after last Episode,... We can't know until the game's completed. To me it's irrelevant. I take the game like it is.
but I do not discuss the future development of the character (which alzo Madame will have), I discuss the fact that whether or not the masked girl is Swyper's Ellie makes no substantial difference

the only motivation is the recycling of a model

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
but no gun for now :ROFLMAO:

if that character will have her own revelation in the story (probable, but not sure) it's from now on, not because she was one of the girls on swyper (without content, therefore often discarded, I think, in later runs)

in absolute terms it would have more impact (always in a moderate way) if it was the way to introduce a new student or otherwise frequenter of the BR than if it was the recycling of a model already used
Not for now, sure. But it's hard to judge a story while it's still ongoing. It has to mean something, but it's also weird that it only happens in a very specific route, so she can't have that big of an impact. Unless she appears later for other routes too.

Reactions: Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not for now, sure. But it's hard to judge a story while it's still ongoing. It has to mean something, but it's also weird that it only happens in a very specific route, so she can't have that big of an impact. Unless she appears later for other routes too.
is this event common to all Other runs or only for those who talked to Ellie on swyper?

until proven otherwise, it would be just a recycle (like the girl rejecting Rusty)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
is this event common to all Other runs or only for those who talked to Ellie on swyper?

until proven otherwise, it would be just a recycle (like the girl rejecting Rusty)
I'm not sure if it's common for all or not. I meant it's Others only. Someone who knows could check the code.

And what do you mean the girl rejecting Rusty being a recycle?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure if it's common for all or not. I meant it's Others only. Someone who knows could check the code.

And what do you mean the girl rejecting Rusty being a recycle?
she is the girl behind whose photos the fat girl on swyper is hiding (the Santa Claus)

but the fact that it's actually her is irrelevant, it's just a nice recycling of an already used model, if it had been a new character practically nothing would have changed

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
she is the girl behind whose photos the fat girl on swyper is hiding (the Santa Claus)

but the fact that it's actually her is irrelevant, it's just a nice recycling of an already used model, if it had been a new character practically nothing would have changed
Oh, Ida, yeah. I though you meant Micha. I wouldn't say it's a recycling, it's just that these characters had some kind of plan and were not just eye candy for past episodes. It's like the girl doing yoga, we can see her too at the gym (I think that's the scene with Bella and Tybalt).

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

By looking at the beginning of ep9_others_branch.rpy, it looks like her apperance is not linked to how we use Swyper. I.e. even if we swipe down on Ellie, we can still interact with this blue-eyed girl in the Others' branch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh, Ida, yeah. I though you meant Micha. I wouldn't say it's a recycling, it's just that these characters had some kind of plan and were not just eye candy for past episodes. It's like the girl doing yoga, we can see her too at the gym (I think that's the scene with Bella and Tybalt).
to me it looks like some honest and understandable recycling.

Micha's character or her affair with Rusty is not enriched in any way by Ida's previous affair on Swyper, the fact that we've already seen it doesn't seem to me to improve anything, it's a self-quotation, entertaining for a small share of the players.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes