dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
They don't pick up any drugs at Buddy's, she's just there to drop off the cash, Buddy even says that he'll have his associate add cocaine to the drop off when see her at Buddy's traphouse.

And I highly doubt that Vinny and Quinn would be slotted to make their hand ins at the same time, seems like a dumb fucking thing to have all your dealers show up at the same time with shitloads of cash each.
Quinn already has the cocaine because she hides it in EP7.

It doesn't matter if you doubt or not that Vinny is on the scene. Your doubt is as much a possibility as my fear that he is there.

Even if he is not there, the whole Buddy store could be under surveillance. In EP6, the police were there too. Now if a guy who can be mistaken for Vinny is there in an expensive car, there are complications for the MC. Then when they search his room and then also find a fake ID, one thing leads to another. Quinn is told to pick up her drugs by bus.

Reactions: osculim

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Sorry, all Quinn fans, for the April Fool joke yesterday.
Here's a peace offering. <3

View attachment 2514825
Just for your information. On the left side of the Quinn preview, you can see the "Goodess" baking powder commercial from EP6. Oh yeah, there's a police car there too, in case you didn't notice.:eek::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Your doubt is as much a possibility as my fear that he is there.
Why these unfounded fears ? Anyway, Fuckface and Quinn are not going to some criminal lair, but to the respectable house, to meet with a good friend of Quinn's father - Buddy. Vinny, as a frequent guest of this house, will certainly show respect, which gives an excellent opportunity for a civilized dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2023
Quinn already has the cocaine because she hides it in EP7.

It doesn't matter if you doubt or not that Vinny is on the scene. Your doubt is as much a possibility as my fear that he is there.

Even if he is not there, the whole Buddy store could be under surveillance. In EP6, the police were there too. Now if a guy who can be mistaken for Vinny is there in an expensive car, there are complications for the MC. Then when they search his room and then also find a fake ID, one thing leads to another. Quinn is told to pick up her drugs by bus.
I know that she already has the cocaine, I was merely demonstrating to you that they don't pick up any drugs from Buddy himself, but that it's delivered by his associate "Micky" or something.

There was a cop car that drove by on the street outside, hardly evidence of surveillance, I don't think that's what's going to happen, but merely that MC will become more informed of Quinn's shady drug business, or even if she doesn't tell him anything it should really make him fucking think, especially after he saw that text from Micky to Quinn, and he should put two and two together.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
so it's a very optional scene, since Rusty may have sold it, and then it probably depends on our relationship with Quinn :unsure:
For Rusty to sold the car you must really screw it up playing the mansion minigame and I would think that most of us won the minigame and got the scene where Rusty offers us the keys. The relationship with Quinn is the tricky part so I hope that any LI can be invited for a ride :ROFLMAO:.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Just for your information. On the left side of the Quinn preview, you can see the "Goodess" baking powder commercial from EP6. Oh yeah, there's a police car there too, in case you didn't notice.:eek::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2515090
Didn't notice it at first, thanks dalli.
Makes me think that Quinn preview shows us MC dropping Quinn off at Buddy's. Then he says some broccoli shit like "be careful, babe" and she gives him this look and half-smile from the preview.

Just my two cents on the newest Quinn pic.

vela02

Mar 20, 2023
Does anyone have the torrent file for this game? My net is unstable and it keeps crashing so the 18gb+ download from servers is practically no go..
Wanna play the whole game so i guess all three episodes would be nice?

Thanks in advance...

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just my two cents on the newest Quinn pic.
I think I'll throw in my one and a half cents too. I'm too greedy to pay two, get it right.
HFrEDClm5Kw (1).jpg
It would seem, everything has calmed down, and life goes on as usual. But... There are things that are not forgotten. Damage that cannot be measured materially. DPC showed that he is a great psychologist. He publishes a new post. And what do we see ? Quinn's gaze expresses mute reproach, piercing through. And you realize that she knows. She knows your sin...Your downfall. She knows you were there. You were there when c.mork committed his ruthless act, and inflicted suffering on the DPC. Yes, now you're full of remorse. But repentance does not provide redemption. And this open wound of regret will remain in the soul forever.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes