osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Look wise guy, "lazy" is a word that relates to working. I dunno about you but I'm not here to work, I'm here to have fun.. and fap. And for that, not 20 but even 2 minutes of work would be too much.
Well you only get to bang the last few min of the party anyway depending on the path you take. So regardless if you want to fap or not you will just have to keep it in your pants till the end.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
At that point better just unren the game and get the Video files
Thank God there is an unlocked scenes gallery in Sancho's mod. But i still have to play the whole shit for each choice of girl in order to make a save at the end of each for the next update. And since there's basically only one scene per girl (at the end) that brings the story forward compared to the last version I really don't know what's the reason of all these complications during the party that don't matter at all for the respective route.. And why do i have to learn the "science of making a party" and make all diks happy in order to get points. That has nothing to do with the chosen girl(s) and the developments of those relations..

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
alr so how good is this episode then legit, cause i just started it and seems alright so far regardless of the free roam

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
As you have probably seen over the last few pages, I too, am struggling with this. It's hard to endure all the crap being a bitch brings. Mel and Sarah can be heartless early on. Push on, brother or sister! It only needs to be done once if done correctly.

7thOmen
Guess I'm in the minority as I've done 4 runs with Bella (two were on Android and a bug meant I had to start again once I got to the tennis match in EP 7) and all were Chick only and I enjoyed it each time, guess maybe I'm more of a chick in rl so can relate :D

I will do a Dik run at some point though to see what it's like.

Reactions: Bleiu and 7thOmen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'll never understand games with separate seasons that require you to transfer save files across seasons. It's so easy to include a generic save file.
Have you seen the size of the two separate downloads if put together? It's over 25GB. Not too much of an issue for people with fibre broadband but that would be ridiculous for people in countries with less developed internet infrastructure. Even at 19GB that's huge for season 1 and 2 and any bigger and people just wouldn't bother downloading.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes