Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Jocks are already failed fraternity. They lost their leader and overrun by monkey now who will become a father of not his own child. They lost girls, because alphas+hots tradition is dying. Chad-Sage arc is closed too.
It's all true what you wrote. But that still makes Dawe so stupid as to prepare for some kind of revenge. The last picture was of him looking at the DIK house after the party...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Not yet. Maybe in episode 10 once we help deal with her request. If that comes in 10, that is. Will have to wait and see.
Or if after the request MC winds up in the slammer, and instead the new main girl is Big Bruce from cell block 3.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Or if after the request MC winds up in the slammer, and instead the new main girl is Big Bruce from cell block 3.
Well, always good to hook up with a Queen in the cells for self preservation. It's a numbers game in that world.

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
DPC can be pretty stubborn and I believe he has already said that the 5 main girls will remain the 5 main girls. Quinn will not be a main. She is playing a major part in the Others branch though, so maybe that's DPC's compromise given how popular Quinn has become with some of the fanbase.

I still hate her though. I hope the ending sequence has her rotting in jail.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
DPC can be pretty stubborn and I believe he has already said that the 5 main girls will remain the 5 main girls. Quinn will not be a main. She is playing a major part in the Others branch though, so maybe that's DPC's compromise given how popular Quinn has become with some of the fanbase.

I still hate her though. I hope the ending sequence has her rotting in jail.
Perfectly valid point of view. And you've got more guts than most people I see reacting to posts they don't like. This was from my recent one-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's almost always those 0/0 newbie nobody accounts. This sub used to be (maybe it still is, I don't check in often) populated by people who'd gladly step up and tear you a new one if they felt you were wrong.

Do I agree Quinn should end up in jail? Eh.. not really? I mean, sure, laws are being broken, but at the same time: So what? A few people getting high here and there (bodily autonomy!), a bunch of people getting laid that might otherwise not have from 100% willing women (again, bodily autonomy), I guess I just don't see the problem with it. In the US, the idea of an income tax was originally instituted to help fund the war effort. Man should not be taxed on the very efforts of his own labors. If a woman is giving somebody head and she gets 50 bucks for it, she earned that 50 bucks, the gov't can kinda fuck off in my book.

So I guess the real question is what crime (other than tax evasion) should Quinn really be locked up for? Things that are legal in several states in the country already?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Jocks are already failed fraternity. They lost their leader and overrun by monkey now who will become a father of not his own child. They lost girls, because alphas+hots tradition is dying. Chad-Sage arc is closed too.
people_surely_love_dawe.jpg

Your comment reminded me of this moment. The first time I read Maya's reaction and the following comments, I couldn't stop laughing.

But it gets even better when Arieth adds her personal touch.

arieth_too.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

squares

Mar 27, 2019
It's almost always those 0/0 newbie nobody accounts. This sub used to be (maybe it still is, I don't check in often) populated by people who'd gladly step up and tear you a new one if they felt you were wrong.
You sound just like the guy from one AVN I played recently. He once was a part of the group of other cool guys. One day he returns but now he became bitter and maybe jealous of something, so he wreaks havok and insults others because ... reasons, I guess. Don't remember his name.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes