Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 2635604

Reason #69 of why you should change your pet name with Sage to "Tiger".
I swear there are actually a few scenes where she calls you "tiger" regardless of your pet name. I remember having a nerd moment when I saw it. The only reason I ever moved on from Gwen Stacy is because of Mary Jane calling Peter "tiger".

Also one of the reasons Sage is in tight competition for number one wifey with Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I swear there are actually a few scenes where she calls you "tiger" regardless of your pet name. I remember having a nerd moment when I saw it. The only reason I ever moved on from Gwen Stacy is because of Mary Jane calling Peter "tiger".

Also one of the reasons Sage is in tight competition for number one wifey with Bella.
1684577302069.png

You were talking about this one. And yes, this one scene is the sole reason why i use "Tiger" as my pet name with her and i will keep it that way.

And i already say that i already put Sage on my top list with Jill. But man, just using a mere word "Tiger" do make a difference. I'm such a nerd for Spider-Man role, lol.

So, i think my conclusion is, if you love Jill and find that her route sucks, don't go full CHICK on her. Instead go NEUTRAL (Thanks Geralt From Rivia for the suggestions). Beat the shit out of Tyballs, crack his teeth, mess up his presentations, it actually shapes Jill and MC's character a lot more.

For Sage, for me her route is already amazing, but if you want to improve it a lot more, simple, just use "Tiger" as your pet name.

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sex_rose.rpy", line 23, in script
image sex_rose_hand_1_povmouth_neu = DynamicDisplayable(
File "game/sex_rose.rpy", line 24, in <module>
talking_mouth,
NameError: name 'talking_mouth' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1027, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
talking_mouth,

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Sat May 20 13:04:49 2023

What is the problem here?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
talking_mouth,

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1027, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
talking_mouth,

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Sat May 20 13:04:49 2023

What is the problem here?
Are you using a cheat mod of some kind?

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Are you using a cheat mod of some kind?
Yeah, the scrappy mod, I was copy and pasting the mod before the saves into my new laptop and I suppose that was the reason for the crash, I copied the saves and then the mod just now and the game works again.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I got the brandy android port v0.9 and when i installed it its said it has a trojan? Is this false positive? Anyone else encountered this?
I'm guessing you got it from this post, right? I actually don't know, I play the Windows version of the game... I've just done a quick search and yours is the only message I've found alerting about this issue. But then again, a trojan alert is no joke... Can you upload the suspicious file(s) online to get a second analysis?

There are sites online that will do that, like .

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Does someone here have an original "genuine" 0.8.2 game version? I only need a particular small RPA files from this game version. I plan to make a mod, which will bring back playlist and music in scenes as it was in 0.8.2 and previous versions for 0.8.3 game ver.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think it's important to note that he will be eager to quash the rumour since it's seedy nature is already making it's way into public knowledge...

I think it'd be interesting if all this paranoia from Rio is more than just that stalker dude, and the blue van that follows her isn't police as people suspect but maybe a rather intrepid reporter? :unsure:
Is Stephen really shady?

There is nothing unusual about introducing scholarship providers and recipients to each other. Anyone who invests that much money wants to at some point, so it pays off. How? New, highly skilled workers. They're worth their weight in gold. IRL, companies are already looking to colleges for their future workers and talent. There's nothing shady about that.

Let's get to the concerns expressed. Hello, the rumor. Many know about it and logically the press gets it and asks about it. But what is amazing is that Burke promptly answers with a firm "No". With it he does not permit any speculations to it. He contradicts the rumor. And it's just a rumor.

Riona "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."

To me, the whole thing presents itself as Stephen Burke taking action against the rumor to protect his family and to protect B&R's reputation. Of course the press is involved, nothing sells better than a huge scandal. Therefore, I believe for Stephen Burke to investigate himself and perhaps do so in cooperation with the press. That way he can clear his name and the college of the rumor and if there is any truth to it, punish the guilty. The press will have their scandal, but the reputation of Burke and the college will be restored.

Reactions: TimHawk

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Of course Stephen is shady, he is complicit in the whole psuedo prostitution at the college. Sex for scholarship. He even admitted, iirc, to sleeping around with some of the girls. You see him deleting Mona's scholarship data when she leaves. So if he running around saying "no" to the rumors it is just as much trying to cover his own ass as it is anything else. Because he'll lose his job, probably got to prison, and Jade will get everything.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thought I'd point out all the different DIKs' reactions to how well the Halloween party turns out:

• John Boy:
When JB is talking about Zoey, if he's loving the party he adds:​
John Boy: "By the way, I loved what you did with the party. I don't recall it ever being this good, and the night's barely started. I'm psyched!"​
If he's happy but not blown away he says:​
John Boy: "By the way, nice job with the party. Keep it up!"​
If he's not really enjoying it he doesn't say anything.​
  • Leon:
When Leon's pissed because Jamie didn't go through with the Pink Rose outfits, if he's impressed with the party he says:​
Leon: "You did amazing planning this party. I'll give you that."​
If he's ok with it, he says:​
Leon: "Aside from Dany being here, the party seems kind of cool."​
If he's unimpressed:​
Leon: "Meh. I'm not so sure about that. This party isn't what I had in mind."​
  • Tommy:
When the mc takes Zoey up onto the roof, Tommy comments about the party. If he's happy and the mc is a Chick, it pans out like this:​
Tommy: "You've thrown a hell of a party. I'm fucking amazed at how good it is! Bravo, Fuckface! Bravo!"​
mc: "Thanks, Tommy. I couldn't have done it without you."​
Tommy: "I know you couldn't. I was throwing you a bone. Hear that, girls? He admitted it."​
If Tommy is happy and the mc's a DIK, it's only slightly different:​
Tommy: "You've thrown a hell of a party. I'm fucking amazed at how good it is! Bravo, Fuckface! Bravo!"​
mc: "You're high as fuck, Tommy. Tell me that tomorrow."​
Tommy: "See, girls? He can't take a fucking compliment. I try, but what do I get for it?"​
But if Tommy isn't impressed and the mc is a Chick, this goes down:​
Tommy: "This party is fucking shit; you know that right?"​
mc: "Speak for yourself. Most seem to enjoy it."​
Tommy: "You girls agree with me, right? Horrible party. Really horrible."​
The DIK mc's reaction goes this way:​
Tommy: "This party is fucking shit; you know that right?"​
mc: "You helped me plan it. It's not all my fault."​
Tommy: "See, girls? That dude can't take any responsibility for his mistakes. It's pretty sad."​
Quinn loves the party no matter what, but when she's talking to Tommy about it, if he's happy too, he responds to her:​
Tommy: "Best Halloween party we had, that's for sure."​
If Tommy isn't impressed, he says:​
Tommy: "Most seem to love it."​
  • Rusty:
When Rusty is up on the roof feeling sorry for himself, if he's really happy with the party it goes down like this:​
Rusty: "And you throw great parties."​
mc: "You think so?"​
Rusty: "Absolutely do."​
If he's enjoying it but not thoroughly:​
Rusty: "And you throw mediocre parties."​
mc: "Damn... That's below the belt."​
Rusty: "It's a decent party, Fuckface. I'd probably enjoy it more if it wasn't for Micha."​
Worst case, when the party is tanking:​
Rusty: "And you're like the worst party planner ever."​
mc: "Shit. You didn't like the party because of me?"​
Rusty: "Micha made it fun. I know you're trying. Keep at it, though."​
  • Nick doesn't make any comments about the party. He's too busy being a shifty cunt. :cautious:
  • Jacob doesn't talk about the party, but that's because Zoey has taken up all of his attention. :sneaky:
  • Jamie doesn't talk about the party, because he's not sure what pronouns to use. Fucking Dany... :rolleyes:

Note that the DIKs reactions have nothing to do with the mc's final score, but it's based on their individual happiness levels when you meet their needs in the party planning mini game. And everyone else enjoys it regardless as to how well it's planned. So like Tommy said, it only matters that the DIKs have a good time. (y)
Nice post.

Interesting so that Tommy answers the MC as CHICK if the MC is a DIK or answers as DIK if the MC is a CHICK.:unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Is Stephen really shady?

There is nothing unusual about introducing scholarship providers and recipients to each other. Anyone who invests that much money wants to at some point, so it pays off. How? New, highly skilled workers. They're worth their weight in gold. IRL, companies are already looking to colleges for their future workers and talent. There's nothing shady about that.

Let's get to the concerns expressed. Hello, the rumor. Many know about it and logically the press gets it and asks about it. But what is amazing is that Burke promptly answers with a firm "No". With it he does not permit any speculations to it. He contradicts the rumor. And it's just a rumor.

Riona "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."

To me, the whole thing presents itself as Stephen Burke taking action against the rumor to protect his family and to protect B&R's reputation. Of course the press is involved, nothing sells better than a huge scandal. Therefore, I believe for Stephen Burke to investigate himself and perhaps do so in cooperation with the press. That way he can clear his name and the college of the rumor and if there is any truth to it, punish the guilty. The press will have their scandal, but the reputation of Burke and the college will be restored.
Man, this one is really tricky. I'm not 100% if he is just a horny and shady rich guy or if DPC is fucking with us. I mean we do have him delete Mona's data, come out of the same room as Mona at the prep party, deny Maya help after she mentions the free tuition and chuckle at the MC fucking his wife. So, it's absolutely reasonable to believe that he is exactly what many think he is.

I'm always tripping over logic and given that it's a pr0n game, maybe that's not always the smart thing to do. But I just can't understand why someone who is ten's or hundred's of Millions $ stacked would risk anything so "close to home". Like he could fuck wannabe actresses, models and god knows what kind of superhotties without anyone being the wiser. Rich doesn't automatically equal smart, but I'd like to give him at least that much credit.

Really curious how it all continues, but I wouldn't be surprised if DPC is just force feeding us the blue pill untill we can finally choose the red one :D

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes