Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know... His idea of Clone Series was really strange. I understand, it was two MC... but maybe a sharing (MMF) he's not totally against it. Anyway, never mind... It will probably be optional and I definitely don't want to see anything related to it, so whatever...
Yeah, only thing can happened is MC/Elena/John Boy but it's a big "If?" And knowing how game is immersive people that don't want this staff can avoid this.
It's pretty strange to see the massive amount of Jill fans on Reddit. There are many, like, several of them. On this forum I think I've seen 2 or 3 guys who like Jill. Also, Geralt From Rivia is right, Reddit is a shelter for Sally fans.
A few Jill fans here, but they are adequate people to talk to. In that place... they took offense at this pic:
Screenshot_20230605_143046.jpg
Btw the person who posted this on Reddit, whoever you are, you are the hero. Thanks for promotion and a good laughs :ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Does Sally have the lollipop when she's there with KRJ? That could explain why it suddenly appears, not why it's clickable though.
Nope. Neither Sally nor KRJ had lollipops, unless they had them extremely well hidden. :sneaky:

And a bit later on, another couple are in there. A guy and a gal in nun costume. No lollipops in sight either.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, only thing can happened is MC/Elena/John Boy but it's a big "If?" And knowing how game is immersive people that don't want this staff can avoid this.
Some people are weird, it doesn't matter if it's consensual or not. Whether it's NTR or sharing. Whether it's about a man or a woman. If there is another male figure having sex with the MC (even if it's sharing) - it's NTR! I saw some guys crying because Gina (Goth girl from the Vixens) was having sex with two guys in Ep.8, the funny part is the MC didn't even know her name... how is that NTR? The same goes for Becky, most fans lost interest in Becky when they found out in Ep.9 that Jacob had sex with her.

The reason why Sage is the best girl in a nutshell. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You've got to feel for Sage, DPC is being especially sadistic writing her. Everyone in her life is betraying her. Her birth parents abandoned her, her previous boyfriend was closeted and only using her as a beard, her closest friend is whoring out her sorority sisters to her dad, and her mom has, at a bare minimum, tried to seduce a friend she has a crush on. Even Maya's got Derek in her corner. The only people Sage has known for more than a couple of weeks who aren't fucking her over are Elena and ... Aerith I guess?
Sadly, you're damn right. Add: her brother is a despicable idiot, too. :cry:

To think that Sage was the first BaDIK Main Girl DrPinkCake introduced while he was still developing Acting Lessons...

BUUUT this is the reason why Sage is the most loved BaDIK heroine! :love:

Sally's attitude has already been discussed here, the problem is most likely because she takes xanax, which has irritability as a side effect, and we know that she doesn't treat the MC in any special way, the way she treats him, is the same as she treats everyone.

Basically every scene of hers she is angry, including the scenes that don't contain the MC, and we know that her relationship is in a bad moment, probably because she is unbearable.

She must have realized that too, everything indicates that she should start to soften, give the MC more chances (and maybe others too, but we probably won't see renders about others).

I like Sally simply because she is a rarity in this game, she plays hard to get, which makes me want to own her even more, but I imagine that after I get her I will lose interest.
Man, she's definitely one of the least important characters. :rolleyes:

I've gotten to this point in my replay, and when the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy, she says: "And I can be honest with you too. I've cheated too. Well, I tried to. And I wanted to." So it's debatable if she really did cheat while she was with Chad.
She tried with MC, therefore... she definitely didn't. In our magical F95 world cheating with MC is not cheating: it's obeying your destiny.

Out of curiosity, what courses in college are the characters taking?
Partying, binge drinking and whoring courses, I guess. Some had brawling courses too.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Some people are weird, it doesn't matter if it's consensual or not. Whether it's NTR or sharing. Whether it's about a man or a woman. If there is another male figure having sex with the MC (even if it's sharing) - it's NTR! I saw some guys crying because Gina (Goth girl from the Vixens) was having sex with two guys in Ep.8, the funny part is the MC didn't even know her name... how is that NTR? The same goes for Becky, most fans lost interest in Becky when they found out in Ep.9 that Jacob had sex with her.
Well, F95 is full of spineless slimy limp whiners. Some people just whine about literally ANYTHING. What did you expect?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, F95 is full of spineless slimy limp whiners. Some people just whine about literally ANYTHING. What did you expect?
I can't be a hypocrite either, I lost interest in Cathy after finding out she had sex with Stephen. Not because I don't like the idea of her having had sexual partners before (of course she has and my favorite love interest - Bella - has), but I find Stephen disgusting. The guy has a sexy wife at home and is chasing college girls to pay for sex, sometimes I wonder if he ever looked at Sage ''differently''. Urgh! :sick: And don't even get me started on his obsession with Bella...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I mean...Bella from the neck up is kinda cool. From the neck down though? She could be a circus attraction.
I can't disagree with you. But you also have to agree that pretty much every other girl there is pretty cartoonish just the same (with very few exceptions).

Josy being the size of a 7 yr old.
Sage with her Giraffe-long legs and pasty grey coloured skin tone
Maya with her moon surface crator-like skin textures
Jill with her permanent queezy-like mouth, makes her look like she still sucks on a baby pacifier.

And let's not even mention the Pinkrose girls.. lol
I could go on but it would be quicker to simply list the NPC's that look normal instead. :ROFLMAO:

So considering the options given in the game, Bella is simply the better pick as far as I'm concerned (well okay, Nicole too, but sadly she's not a MG). I will always agree concerning the excessive artistic liberties taken with most female chars in the game. It was completely unnecessary, but hey what can I say, apparently DPC enjoys them and too many other readers do as well. I stopped wondering why our society is so fucked up when I found out that soooooo many self proclaimed adults are still stuck on "Anime". That's the moment I thought to myself "yeah we're all fucked! Humanity is destined to crash and burn".

sampow

May 14, 2023
I saw some guys crying because Gina (Goth girl from the Vixens) was having sex with two guys in Ep.8, the funny part is the MC didn't even know her name... how is that NTR?
Well actually...

Gina, formally known as Carolyn, has been permanently cucked from the mc's grasp (that's probably not the corrected usage of cucked, because it's the mc who has been cucked, but I can't think of a funnier way to say it).

And the reason is, because he can never have her now that other dudes have fucked her on screen. She looked so cute during the exams, but it was one giant tease, because of that unwritten anti-NTR rule to appease the morons who are just too damn sensitive.

So it's actually these anti-NTR cunts who have cucked us all! The mc could be fucking Gina right now, but No! All because DPC (and so many devs) are afraid of the feelings of a bunch of virgins, it's never gonna happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And the reason is, because he can never have her now that other dudes have fucked her on screen. She looked so cute during the exams, but it was one giant tease, because of that unwritten anti-NTR rule to appease the morons who are just too damn sensitive.
But we've already seen JohnBoy fuck Elena and the MC will probably get the chance. What you said doesn't make that much sense.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well actually...

Gina, formally known as Carolyn, has been permanently cucked from the mc's grasp (that's probably not the corrected usage of cucked, because it's the mc who has been cucked, but I can't think of a funnier way to say it).

So it's actually these anti-NTR cunts who have cucked us all! The mc could be fucking Gina right now, but No! All because DPC (and so many devs) are afraid of the feelings of a bunch of virgins, it's never gonna happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm praying for he will say "AH, FUCK IT!" and break that rule, make a scene with Gina, angering the virgins brigade. They are aggressive, but a minority. Nothing they can do. I would have done that in his place, then drinking wine and reading comments on Discord by angry notorious people, smiling in a devilish smile.:devilish::KEK: Periodically pressing the ban button.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
When does it happen? which scene?
Jade seemed to be being quite frank with the MC. She had no reason to lie, as her intention was to comfort the MC after he had argued with Maya in class. Jade has many flaws, but this is one of her best scenes. It is the first time that Jade speaks as a person and not as a teacher. The cutscene takes place if you choose to accept Jade's advances, the cutscene takes place after Maya and the MC argue in the classroom in Ep.4.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes