Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Off the top of my head you'd want the following saves for maximum content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add here:

- Bella and Jill routes with banging teachers (Cathy is excluded for Bella, but her path is still have variable for Jill branch). Banging Jade & releasing the video as well as hook up with Nora are a potential bombs planting for both branches.
- Sage + Quinn drama. One is when you use the restaurant and banging Quinn, then going for Sage. Quinn is literally pissed off, while she tries to hide it. And the opposite - go for Quinn over Sage. We don't know does it mean something to become a Sage's fuck buddy first vs not ever going for her and remain her friends from the beginning in this case, but I suppose it should mean something more when you was her fuck buddy.
- Bella + Quinn. Same as above, but knowing that Quinn is pissed off and I bet she will figure out who MC choice over her - it would be a storm. She may be very vindictive and her interest in mystic "mummy" was a beginning.
- any MG branch with a "feelings for" Josy or Maya. It potentially lead to cheating options and content. Josy definitely won't give up. We still haven't seen her reaction to any of MC relationships with any other MGs.
- No matter how sad it is, break up with Throuple option - for all of 3 MG branches, it should lead to something, probably to drama or tragedy, but who khows. This is my least favorite option, but I want to see the consequences and options for further developments, for example, will we have a scene with Josy, similar to one with had in EP9 with Jill, etc. Personally I see a Bella branch as a bomb here. While Jill & Sage as more acceptable and understandable.
- Just a total "train wreck" playthroughs. When your MC fuck up all he touch and interfere with. Like zero or even negative MGs RP, zero or close to zero RPs for DIK, Derek, etc. Add here failing with mansion repair - so Rusty sells his car to Maya's dad, as well as get "F" rank for party planning, be rude to everyone, even to your father, always act as a scumbag, etc, etc.

Reactions: Jumbi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
- Bella and Jill routes with banging teachers (Cathy is excluded for Bella, but her path is still have variable for Jill branch). Banging Jade & releasing the video as well as hook up with Nora are a potential bombs planting for both branches.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe you can get Nora if you're on Jill's path.
:unsure:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I could be wrong, but I don't believe you can get Nora if you're on Jill's path.
:unsure:
Yes, you can't bang her in EP6, but you can practice with her in gym and flirt a lot and get her number. Knowing now that she will become one of MC teachers, we can expect everything. From innocent awkwardness from being at her classes to something more significant.

In general, it can be summarized that J&M and Jill save MC from most shit.

Oh... wait. We can do a Jill + Jade route (and a Cathy as a bonus), so no, goblin charms (fuck, why some call her this? :ROFLMAO: I'm always fucking laugh about it) and spells are not working as they would.
Only our cute & little fairies cope with this task properly :love: by directing MCs dickhead into a right place :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Oh... wait. We can do a Jill + Jade route (and a Cathy as a bonus)
Maybe I'm still sleeping, but I'm curious how that would work considering in Ep08 you're forced to pick one or 'others' (given of course, that one selected the proper choices to that point). Because if you chose to date Jill when you reach that crossroads, you automatically have to ditch Jade.

As for Cathy, I can see that happening if/and/or when she's brought back into the fold.

**Edit**
And I forgot about Nora in the Gym and the options you have there. Nice catch on that one.

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Maybe I'm still sleeping, but I'm curious how that would work considering in Ep08 you're forced to pick one or 'others' (given of course, that one selected the proper choices to that point). Because if you chose to date Jill when you reach that crossroads, you automatically have to ditch Jade.

As for Cathy, I can see that happening if/and/or when she's brought back into the fold.

**Edit**
And I forgot about Nora in the Gym and the options you have there. Nice catch on that one.
When I mean Jade + Jill I mean the same possible tragic consequences when you do it being on Sage path. We have to ditch her anyway when choice any MG instead of others (and this even not possible if you do it being on Jill path, since Others is blocked then). Show video to DIKs for extra spice and sparks.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Love the convo in the past few pages, don't know what happened with @DMNOV3R though. A week or two ago he said something about being done with F95 and I took that as a farewell, but I guess it was just a joke.
Some guys on this forum are stupid, like really stupid. I thought I'd try my luck on Reddit and... Big mistake. As my boy Troy says, "Fucking morons are running that place."

Hard to comprehend the first thing he does upon his return is shit on Thanksgiving and jump to conclusions about a massive three-week time-skip, but it is what it is I guess.
Like I said, on Reddit no one discusses updates. It's all about Riona, KRJ, trashtalking waifu and Silly Jilly lovers. A pretty weird bunch of guys if you ask me. I don't want to be associated with those kinds of people. At least on this forum, people are men of cultures. Shout out to my homies who are fans of The Vampire Diaries. :BootyTime:

Regardless, cool to see you active again. Hope you're doing okay, my guy.
Also, it's not uncommon for some users to take long breaks from this forum, I noticed that there used to be a lot of Bella, Sage, Quinn fan members that nowadays are no longer present.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I get the appeal of mods, particularly as a way to streamline playthroughs. Having said that, for me (and many other players) a big part of the fun of multiple, distinct playthroughs is how the MCs status, affinity, and choices impact what happens, other characters' reactions, etc. Mods really mess up all those story elements, which are half the fun of the VN.
Totally understand that. I value story and characters above all else in any piece of entertainment.

The problem here is that BaDIK, to me, is absolutely unplayable with its current affinity system. It is, undoubtedly, the worst system I've experienced in years of AVN consumption. This was THE game that made me go out and learn how to mod and use editing tools so that the game became playable to me.

BaDIK's affinity system is utterly devoid of all sense and logic. From the very start it steers you radically into one direction and then locks you in that little box where you can't act the way you normally would, you can't deviate from the path the game sends you on. My first playthrough was like being grey in a world that only allows for anything to be either black or white. And I couldn't stomach it. The restrictions were brutal. And my character wasn't MY character anymore. I couldn't make the choices I would otherwise. How does it make sense that I'm locked out of making a single DIK choice just because my previous 5 or 6 were CHICK and now I'm too far gone one way to act the way my characters would act in a given situation. It's silly.

But yeah we all enjoy the games the way we enjoy them. I was merely offering a solution to the question posed.

Reactions: Gladius561

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I tried BaDIK Reddit too. It ended with them introducing a new No NTR rule because I decided to play a prank on them.
The 'no NTR rule' is the only positive thing about that place, dude. If you were responsible for creating this rule, I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. NTR is the reason why many games take years to complete, developers need to create content for cuckolds homies. I don't associate with cuck people.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Some guys on this forum are stupid, like really stupid. I thought I'd try my luck on Reddit and... Big mistake. As my boy Troy says, "Fucking morons are running that place."
I hear ya there, Reddit is doing it's best to take over 4chan. Like the internet needs another 4(fucking)chan community of cervical retards.

I noticed that there used to be a lot of Bella, Sage, Quinn fan members that nowadays are no longer present.
Dunno what you're talking about, 'cause if you shit on Bella while I'm here,
I'm gona, Oooh I'm gona...
*swings fist in the air*
OOOOoooouuuuu you varmint!!
computer-18.gif

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I hear ya there, Reddit is doing it's best to take over 4chan. Like the internet needs another 4(fucking)chan community of cervical retards.
It's pretty strange to see the massive amount of Jill fans on Reddit. There are many, like, several of them. On this forum I think I've seen 2 or 3 guys who like Jill. Also, Geralt From Rivia is right, Reddit is a shelter for Sally fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The 'no NTR rule' is the only positive thing about that place, dude. If you were responsible for creating this rule, I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. NTR is the reason why many games take years to complete, developers need to create content for cuckolds homies. I don't associate with cuck people.
I don't like this stuff, not a fan at all, (being neutral) but watching people getting offended by the pics of virtual girls with other guys makes a good laugh :LOL:
And don't worry, DPC will never make such a mechanic in the game, he apparently is not a fan of the genre and no one will change his view and plans for the game, because DPC completely follows his vision (for which I respect him).

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Dunno what you're talking about, 'cause if you shit on Bella while I'm here,
I mean...Bella from the neck up is kinda cool. From the neck down though? She could be a circus attraction. Half the cast from Freaks (1932) looks more normal than her. I can see her sitting on that wedding table going "Gooble gobble, one of us!"

There is no place, no reality or plane of existence, there is no alternate variation of my person that would EVER find those absurd body proportions even remotely attractive :LOL:

But that's just me...

• Angry
Reactions: ottercon

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And don't worry, DPC will never make such a mechanic in the game, he apparently is not a fan of the genre and no one will change his view and plans for the game, because DPC completely follows his vision (for which I respect him).
I don't know... His idea of Clone Series was really strange. I understand, it was two MC... but maybe a sharing (MMF) he's not totally against it. Anyway, never mind... It will probably be optional and I definitely don't want to see anything related to it, so whatever...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes