funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
practically no arc for Cathy, we know her, she costs us Bella and says hello0
I'm comfortable knowing that DPC likes to throw curve balls, and deliver 'gut punches', so I wouldn't scratch off Cathy just yet. Never forget what she tells the MC in the classroom as she says goodbye to him. Her arc has barely begun yet I think. I also think the same for Mona (I really hope we get to see her again).

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm comfortable knowing that DPC likes to throw curve balls, and deliver 'gut punches', so I wouldn't scratch off Cathy just yet. Never forget what she tells the MC in the classroom as she says goodbye to him. Her arc has barely begun yet I think. I also think the same for Mona (I really hope we get to see her again).
Cathy also hangs out at MacAllen's (maybe sometimes without Jade) so there is the opportunity for a hookup with MC if he goes back there again. She was drinking heavily the last time MC saw her there with Jade, so tipsy Cathy may be far more aggressive with MC if she encounters him, perhaps even a little déjà vu of what happened with Nora in the bathroom.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Cathy also hangs out at MacAllen's (maybe sometimes without Jade) so there is the opportunity for a hookup with MC if he goes back there again. She was drinking heavily the last time MC saw her there with Jade, so tipsy Cathy may be far more aggressive with MC if she encounters him, perhaps even a little déjà vu of what happened with Nora in the bathroom.
That's what I mean, in class she says after kissing the MC "who knows what the future holds" then the MC walks out of the classroom. I'm 100% convinced she will have an important role in the coming episodes. Especially where it concerns the Burkes. I think she will play a pivotal role in taking them down and making the Burkes face justice (well at least Mr fake professor). And I think Cathy will inevitably bring Mona back along with her as a witness against him. And both of them will probably be some sort of catalyst in taking down then entire prostitution and drug ring.

Reactions: TREXrg and JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's what I mean, in class she says after kissing the MC "who knows what the future holds" then the MC walks out of the classroom. I'm 100% convinced she will have an important role in the coming episodes. Especially where it concerns the Burkes. I think she will play a pivotal role in taking them down and making the Burkes face justice (well at least Mr fake professor). And I think Cathy will inevitably bring Mona back along with her as a witness against him. And both of them will probably be some sort of catalyst in taking down then entire prostitution and drug ring.
If Cathy and Mona recruit Sage to get the inside dirt from Burke's PC at home they could form the Redhead Revenge Brigade. :cool:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there are so many interrupted plots left to hang that a 'curve ball' could come from almost anywhere.

But right now Cathy's very return would be a surprise, but hardly a twist

Yeah, that what I meant. She was the one who actually felt like teachers and we hardly knew things about her. As for Jade, she came off to strong and have despicable personality.
In my opinion, Cathy had not done a bad job, the character was fairly well delineated, but considering the fate she had for now, dirie that further development would have been unnecessary

Reactions: Lovetities

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
a new secret kinship or even the true face of Priscilla?

I don't think so :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I've never been one to believe that conspiracy theory. Priscilla is Priscilla and the earth isn't flat! :ROFLMAO:
If there's someone with a double personality as a front, now that will shock the fuck out of me. But nope, I'm not one who believes that one for a second.
:cool:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Interesting theory.. Would love to see/play this way

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes