sampow

May 14, 2023
"Tanning outside or indoors can have dangerous consequences. What is tanning? In short, tanning is a sign of skin damage. While often associated with good health, the “glow” of a tan is the very opposite of healthy; it is evidence of DNA injury to your skin. Tanning damages your skin cells and speeds up visible signs of aging. Worst of all, tanning can lead to skin cancer.
It’s a fact: There is no such thing as a safe or healthy tan. Tanning increases your risk of basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
Your best defense is to avoid tanning altogether."

Don't listen to the mean lady, Sage, you be you and maintain that sickly white (often zombie grey) skin! :giggle:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Hell ya, Tremolo and Sage do shopping and she gives him the show (and other things) selecting the bikini.
Nope, it would mean nbr of render x4 each time Sage is in her bikini/undies the wait between updates is more than long enough as it is.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
F95 Choice: Sage Outfit
--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
Does this mean that you are asking us for...Sage advice?

*MC is now on Gender Studies Student #3 path.*

• Haha
Reactions: sampow

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That depends on who you ask. If you ask DPC himself, he might just answer something like this:

View attachment 2720833

That's from his latest status update, BTW. :rolleyes:
The quality will eventually reach a point where DPC might as well just cut to the chase and hire actors and a film crew and just film the fucking thing..

Rendering in 4K is in my opinion and experience a complete waste of time and drive space.

Reactions: ttt_ and Webleten

Oraculo

Dec 25, 2018
Ok, I lied, its time to dive into the beautiful character that is Envy/Nicole.

First off, some facts:
  • She 30.
  • She didn't go to college because she got pregnant (therefore roughly 12 years ago).
  • She was married and is now divorced.
  • She has a child (possibly the 12 year old).
  • She's a stripper.
  • She used to fuck clients but doesn't anymore (she made an exception for the mc).
Ok, now that shit is out of the way let's get down to the good stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now most of those pics were just included for fun. The reality is, for a character who has been married, divorced, a single mother, stripping for a living, she actually seems really chill and down to earth. In spite of the entire cliché that is her life, once you get to know her character, she comes across really genuine. And she genuinely really likes the mc even though she never intended to.

At one point she was my favourite character, but now it's a three way tie between Nicole, Lily & Quinn. o_O

Got it! You like women with emotional problems in their baggage. To me, Nicole and Lily are well developed characters. I don't doubt at all if Lily is an undercover DEA agent, investigating who is dealing drugs in the B&R.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wrath09

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Rendering in 4K is in my opinion and experience a complete waste of time and drive space.
4K is four times as big as 1080p, after all. It is a very big leap indeed.

The renders in the game are FHD. I understand it means that it is the resolution of the renders he creates for the game. Or am I misunderstanding it? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes