Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Trying to figure out the age of Nicoles kid and at what age she had him/her and making up scenarios. Never change thread chatters never change. 200w.gif

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I don't get the Nicole appeal. She's a nice person but she's not attractive and she's a stripper with a kid. No thanks.
She's a trap for the DIK path... when you get seious with her all your DIK points will become CUCK points. This will also change your permanent affinity to HUGE CUCK. She's gonna grind you down, there's no DIK affinity that's gonna protect you from this fate.

PT ruined!

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Apparently Sage's glowing skin will become as permanent as Maya's hands and skin and Josy's teeth? Why does DPC like disfiguring its own characters so much?
It's the sweat of getting angry cause DPC still didn't post a preview of her on Patreon. :cry:

Jun 1, 2023
I don't get the Nicole appeal. She's a nice person but she's not attractive and she's a stripper with a kid. No thanks.
You're not wrong...the MC, or rather, the player controlling the MC is mostly thinking with their dick instead of their brains when playing games like this (the majority are)...And I guess that's the reason why you have a bunch of Bella,Nicole and Quinn simps

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
For Riona, this moment was most likely a culture shock. She never got involved with a normal relationship and it seems that everyone looked at her as nothing more than an object (from this her self-esteem problems).
Suddenly, a man appears who is polite to her, although he uses her sexual services, but sees a personality in Riona in the first place.
The storyline of MC-Rion's relationship is very well written and develops logically, one of those arcs that are in my top.
It seems that for the first time in Riona life she begins to experience a romantic interest, this can be seen from the scene on the couch during the party, and this is most likely why DPC didn't go with just another sex scene in Ep.9.
And you don't even have to use Quinn's restaurant to reach that point.

But yeah, I like Rio.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes