Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Nicole is 30, so the kid is probably four or five.
Or not. Her kid is most likely not fifteen either. But she fits well enough in the stereotype of the girl who gets knocked up sooner than she would have liked.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Or not. Her kid is most likely not fifteen either. But she fits well enough in the stereotype of the girl who gets knocked up sooner than she would have liked.
Since her kid spends half the time with his dad this implies it was part of a divorce settlement for custody. You don't typically do that for a "wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am" pregnancy. That means Nicole and her husband were married for some period of time before divorcing so it's not likely she was in her mid-teen years when she had him. I would expect her to have gotten pregnant in her very late teens (shotgun wedding?) or early twenties, making her kid somewhere between 5-11 years old.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Since her kid spends half the time with his dad this implies it was part of a divorce settlement for custody. You don't typically do that for a "wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am" pregnancy. That means Nicole and her husband were married for some period of time before divorcing so it's not likely she was in her mid-teen years when she had him. I would expect her to have gotten pregnant in her very late teens (shotgun wedding?) or early twenties, making her kid somewhere between 5-11 years old.
You do realize that babies are born out of wedlock and sometimes the dad isn't a deadbeat. Right?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So we go for the outlier and not the huge majority of cases. Of course.
Of course. I tend to think differently than most. I'm not on Nicole's path or anyone's actually. I didn't think the girl I like had an actual path. After what a few people have told me, I'm going to restart and hope for the best with Riona.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes