Zareem

May 20, 2017

Status update Episode 10

This week has been all about preparing for the vacation by working smart. I aim to have the PCs up and rendering 24/7 while I'm off.

PC maintenance was done to ensure everything was up to speed and working. I've decided to upgrade yet another rig after my vacation, as I'm very pleased with the performance of the 4090 cards. It will allow me to take animations one step further.

All static renders in the render queue were prioritized to render first, as these can potentially be why PCs stop rendering due to software crashes. As a result, I post-processed over 200 renders, and now only animations are left in the queue.
Regarding the render queue, I've been trying to create a big one with long animations. As my vacation starts on Monday, I still have the weekend to beef it up a bit more, but I already think I have more than enough to last two weeks.
I have also worked on and planned the previews for the duration when I'm gone. I have scheduled four previews that will auto-post on Patreon over the next couple of weeks. If you want to see the exact dates, they are posted as events on my Discord server.

There will be a cosmetic poll for Sage starting tomorrow too. Sign up as a DIK tier patron or above to participate.

And finally, a note regarding Status updates. The next status update will be on Friday, July 14th, as I'd like to work a bit after my vacation to have something new to show. I'll be back to work on July 10.

Have a nice weekend, and I'll see you here in July or occasionally on my Discord server.

Dr PinkCake
What are the previews dates?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think Fuckface tells the girls he's dumping who he is dumping them for. Jill only knows about Bella because she saw them fucking. If he just tells her on the bench that he doesn't want a relationship with her I don't think he names Sage or Josy/Maya. Just like he doesn't name Bella, Jill or Josy/Maya in the park with Sage, or name Sage, Jill or Bella when he breaks up with Josy and Maya in ep 9. Bella only finds out he chose Jill over her in ep 9 on the patio, not when he actually breaks up with her, and she doesn't find out who it is if it's Sage or Josy/Maya.

The reactions of the dumped girls to who he has chosen (other than Jill's reaction to Bella or Bella's reaction to Jill) will likely come in ep 10 when Fuckface goes public with his exclusive relationship.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the mc's relationship going public.
And people's reactions especially the DIKS

Reactions: yossa999

sampow

May 14, 2023
- People often say "You shouldn't do this". But we not always need to follow.
- Drone is not flying when MC and Derek went inside the mansion. MC flew the drone and conducted reconnaissance, when they found out what they needed, then need for the drone was gone. But here's what speaks against that the drone continued to fly: when MC controlled the drone, the battery charge showed 22%. This is very low. For example, a mid-range drone like Mavic can fly for about an hour on a battery charge. That is, the drone has very little left to fly. MC was there for quite a long time, most likely a couple of hours, so everything speaks against this drone theory.
- I always give Money to Rio, so I don't know if it makes a difference for the script. I think toobextra and sampow know it better, they have studied the game to the absolute smallest detail.
The exchange with Riona goes:

mc: "Here... It's what I can spare."​
Riona: "Whoa... Fuckface... You shouldn't."​
mc: "You have money issues, right?"​
Riona: "Yeah, but this won't cover it."​
mc: "Still... Take it. It seems like this is something you worry about."​
Riona: "..."​
Riona: "Thank you."​
Riona: "Really... Thank you."​

In that context, she feels almost ashamed. She knows her money issues are due to bullshit that she and Quinn are in, and she isn't just greedily trying to con the mc out of his money.

First: "Whoa..." she's caught of guard and surprised. Then "Fuckface..." that pause after she says his name, she's genuinely touched by his generosity, and then "You shouldn't" While she has her issues, taking the mc's money for them seems wrong to her.

The mc makes it seem like it's not a big deal to him, and her response "Thank you. Really... Thank you." She wants the mc to know this means a lot to her.

It's just a very human interaction. Her "You shouldn't" is a caring response to his caring action. Over time Riona really does come to like the mc quite a lot, and this is the beginning of it. The optimum amount to give her is $2 since it pans out later.

First, you do all of the following:
  • Give her any amount,
  • Have already had a glory hole blowjob from her; and
  • Made out with her at the DIKs party (after the Cathy Cluck),
She'll offer to make the mc's sausage fest of a Hell Week party a bit better (i.e. they fuck the shit outta each other on the Prep's balcony).

Also if you give at least $1 she tells Quinn about it and she acknowledges that he's already helped them (the HOTs) when he offers Quinn help after she's mugged.

Also at the HOTs party, there's a bunch of criteria that would lead Riona to take the mc into her room (any of the following will make her want to invite the mc):
  • Fucked her on the prep's balcony (can't have done that without having given her money),
  • Gave her any amount of money on that balcony scene,
  • Made out with her during the Cathy Cluck fiasco,
  • Received a glory hole blowjobs from her; or
  • Told Sage you liked Riona's ass the most.
Then when she asks for money ($3) if you paid her at least $2 on the balcony, or if you chose her ass in the ass competition, she gives it for free.

But there's also a knock on effect since giving her money on the balcony can lead to fucking her on the balcony, and fucking her on the balcony leads to the following:
  • A Rooster birthday greeting from Riona: "Didn't know it was your birthday. I would have hugged you. Happy birthday!"
  • You'll see her in the collage during the "Crossroads" decisions (fucking her in her room is the other criteria for this).
The good news it doesn't affect whether Riona will ask for help with the stalker. That just requires that the mc fucked her during the HOTs party, and you can do any of the 5 requirements above to make that happen.

But anyway, give her $2, you can spare it.

(y)

It will allow me to take animations one step further.
Motherfucker! :eek: The dude is obsessed with this shit! :mad:

(n)

Still, hope he has a good break and doesn't die or some shit. :p

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
- Yes, people say "You shouldn't do this" that often. But in this case it said Riona and not people. Prostitution and drugs cost money.

- How do you know if the drone is flying or not? Anyone can download the control app, especially since the DIKs witnessed how Derek and the MC did it and even got a tip from Leon or Jamie on how this drone connects to the phone. Ergo, they know their way around it. Yes 22% is not a lot of energy, but the MC didn't use a lot of energy and checking out what is going on in a balcony doesn't take a lot of energy.

- Of course it makes a difference in EP7. The MC also gets the lewd scene with Riona when the MC turns down Quinn's restaurant offer. What does the MC say to Quinn in EP1 when he turns down the offer? He's not going to pay for sex. I predict the if the MC didn't accept Quinn's offer, Riona is not a prostitute, but she sells drugs for Quinn, that's canon. Remember Riona and Tommy's conversation in EP9. Riona said so she always paid for her own drugs. This would make Riona a liar if the MC gave her money in EP5 and would damage her credibility. Eventually it all comes out and Riona could get a deal to stay in college, but only if she is credible.
except Money is not for Rio so she could pay her own drug, and you know it. :p. and Rio Mel and Sara being prostitute does not depend whether MC accept quinn offer or not:ROFLMAO:.
You don't need to make up shit, just to justify your cheap bastard behaviour toward Rio.:ROFLMAO:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I really hope he got some fine tuned water cooling, someone to check on his PCs/Rigs or some back Up elsewhere, because 24/7 rendering for two weeks, this smells like housefire to me :ROFLMAO:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the mc's relationship going public.
And people's reactions especially the DIKS
Well, we can assume at the end of Ep9 that the DIKs officially know that Sage is MC's girlfriend, since she willingly accepts the wall of Shame, but also says to the DIKs they need to expect to see her again a lot, and sometime with another Girl, and if they want to continue "singing", they better get some classes or something. (Can't remember the exact wording).

In my playthrough, the DIKs reacted by saying something like "holy shit, Fuckface is banging both the mother and daughter, this is..." to which Tommy Says "this is awesome!" Or something like that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, we can assume at the end of Ep9 that the DIKs officially know what Sage is MC's girlfriend, since she willingly accepts the wall of Shame, but also says to the DIKs they need to expect to see her again a lot, and sometime with another Girl, and if they want to continue "singing", they better get some classes or something. (Can't remember the exact wording).

In my playthrough, the DIKs reacted by saying something like "holy shit, Fuckface is banging both the mother and daughter, this is..." to which Tommy Says "this is awesome!" Or something like that. :ROFLMAO:
How is tommy going to feel about my mc with Maya & Josy lol

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, we can assume at the end of Ep9 that the DIKs officially know what Sage is MC's girlfriend, since she willingly accepts the wall of Shame, but also says to the DIKs they need to expect to see her again a lot, and sometime with another Girl, and if they want to continue "singing", they better get some classes or something. (Can't remember the exact wording).

You only get Tommy's comment ("That is so....cool.") if you showed the video of you and Jade to the DIKs for the Hell Week challenge. Otherwise they don't know you had sex with a teacher, or Derek took the hit with the gummy blow job, so Tommy says:

"Me? You woke me up for this!"

Typical Tommy. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bigdick289

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The exchange with Riona goes:

mc: "Here... It's what I can spare."​
Riona: "Whoa... Fuckface... You shouldn't."​
mc: "You have money issues, right?"​
Riona: "Yeah, but this won't cover it."​
mc: "Still... Take it. It seems like this is something you worry about."​
Riona: "..."​
Riona: "Thank you."​
Riona: "Really... Thank you."​

In that context, she feels almost ashamed. She knows her money issues are due to bullshit that she and Quinn are in, and she isn't just greedily trying to con the mc out of his money.

First: "Whoa..." she's caught of guard and surprised. Then "Fuckface..." that pause after she says his name, she's genuinely touched by his generosity, and then "You shouldn't" While she has her issues, taking the mc's money for them seems wrong to her.

The mc makes it seem like it's not a big deal to him, and her response "Thank you. Really... Thank you." She wants the mc to know this means a lot to her.

It's just a very human interaction. Her "You shouldn't" is a caring response to his caring action. Over time Riona really does come to like the mc quite a lot, and this is the beginning of it. The optimum amount to give her is $2 since it pans out later.

First, you do all of the following:
  • Give her any amount,
  • Have already had a glory hole blowjob from her; and
  • Made out with her at the DIKs party (after the Cathy Cluck),
She'll offer to make the mc's sausage fest of a Hell Week party a bit better (i.e. they fuck the shit outta each other on the Prep's balcony).

Also if you give at least $1 she tells Quinn about it and she acknowledges that he's already helped them (the HOTs) when he offers Quinn help after she's mugged.

Also at the HOTs party, there's a bunch of criteria that would lead Riona to take the mc into her room (any of the following will make her want to invite the mc):
  • Fucked her on the prep's balcony (can't have done that without having given her money),
  • Gave her any amount of money on that balcony scene,
  • Made out with her during the Cathy Cluck fiasco,
  • Received a glory hole blowjobs from her; or
  • Told Sage you liked Riona's ass the most.
Then when she asks for money ($3) if you paid her at least $2 on the balcony, or if you chose her ass in the ass competition, she gives it for free.

But there's also a knock on effect since giving her money on the balcony can lead to fucking her on the balcony, and fucking her on the balcony leads to the following:
  • A Rooster birthday greeting from Riona: "Didn't know it was your birthday. I would have hugged you. Happy birthday!"
  • You'll see her in the collage during the "Crossroads" decisions (fucking her in her room is the other criteria for this).
The good news it doesn't affect whether Riona will ask for help with the stalker. That just requires that the mc fucked her during the HOTs party, and you can do any of the 5 requirements above to make that happen.

But anyway, give her $2, you can spare it.

(y)

Motherfucker! :eek: The dude is obsessed with this shit! :mad:

(n)

Still, hope he has a good break and doesn't die or some shit. :p
For Riona, this moment was most likely a culture shock. She never got involved with a normal relationship and it seems that everyone looked at her as nothing more than an object (from this her self-esteem problems).
Suddenly, a man appears who is polite to her, although he uses her sexual services, but sees a personality in Riona in the first place.
The storyline of MC-Rion's relationship is very well written and develops logically, one of those arcs that are in my top.
It seems that for the first time in Riona life she begins to experience a romantic interest, this can be seen from the scene on the couch during the party, and this is most likely why DPC didn't go with just another sex scene in Ep.9.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes