anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does Jill ever acknowledge the fact that MC dumped her for Sage, in episode 9? Assuming you hadn't missed her date back in season 2. Like, does the Jill and Sage interactions change in any way?
I don't think Fuckface tells the girls he's dumping who he is dumping them for. Jill only knows about Bella because she saw them fucking. If he just tells her on the bench that he doesn't want a relationship with her I don't think he names Sage or Josy/Maya. Just like he doesn't name Bella, Jill or Josy/Maya in the park with Sage, or name Sage, Jill or Bella when he breaks up with Josy and Maya in ep 9. Bella only finds out he chose Jill over her in ep 9 on the patio, not when he actually breaks up with her, and she doesn't find out who it is if it's Sage or Josy/Maya.

The reactions of the dumped girls to who he has chosen (other than Jill's reaction to Bella or Bella's reaction to Jill) will likely come in ep 10 when Fuckface goes public with his exclusive relationship.

Reactions: Mr. Muscles

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I always wanted to try a path without Mini games...
But what about the extra money we can win !

Shit, I need that money to buy :
- Quinn's restaurant
- Jacob lewd art
- Another frame for my wall
- A bigger wallet
- Maya's lunch date
- Bella's Lunch
- Jill's ice cream
- Derek's beer at the mart
- Madame's lewd scenes ( on second though not that :sick:)

But most of all, I need it for episode 5 :cool:

View attachment 2716799 View attachment 2716797
View attachment 2716822
Oh just look at Rio sadness. How can you not cheer her up at this moment? People who ignore Rio and don't give her money, they not have a soul.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

- Quinn's restaurant
- Jacob lewd art
- A bigger wallet
- Maya's lunch date
- Bella's Lunch
- Jill's ice cream

View attachment 2716822
the only situation where there is a risk of not having enough money is Rio itself, especially if we accepted Rusty's proposal at the pink rose, after that moment the money that people leaves around is enough to deal with all those needs

you're like junkies looking for excuses for their vices :cautious: :cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
3 things why I do not give money to Riona in EP5.

- Riona says herself so the MC should not do that.
- A camera drone flies around the house. When it records this, no one knows why the MC gave Riona money, only that he gave her money.
- In EP9 we find out so Riona can't smoke because she doesn't have money for drugs. This can only be good for Riona because she is less dependent and can therefore do without the drugs.
- People often say "You shouldn't do this". But we not always need to follow.
- Drone is not flying when MC and Derek went inside the mansion. MC flew the drone and conducted reconnaissance, when they found out what they needed, then need for the drone was gone. But here's what speaks against that the drone continued to fly: when MC controlled the drone, the battery charge showed 22%. This is very low. For example, a mid-range drone like Mavic can fly for about an hour on a battery charge. That is, the drone has very little left to fly. MC was there for quite a long time, most likely a couple of hours, so everything speaks against this drone theory.
- I always give Money to Rio, so I don't know if it makes a difference for the script. I think toobextra and sampow know it better, they have studied the game to the absolute smallest detail.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the only situation where there is a risk of not having enough money is Rio itself, especially if we accepted Rusty's proposal at the pink rose, after that moment the money that people leaves around is enough to deal with all those needs

you're like junkies looking for excuses for their vices :cautious: :cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, I have way harder job getting money without mini games, I hated it. I only played once that way, but it's not worth it, that is why i call it " fuck it " save :LOL: , I only created it for, some galley scenes, I didn't have .

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn, Elena is showing us something. She has gum on her hat.

In EP8, Micah chews gum. The MC gets gum in his hair. We learn in EP8 so Elena has had girlfriends too. In EP9, Micha told Rusty so she can get back together with her ex. JB said to the MC in EP9 so he would cut all ties with his ex-girlfriends and that Elena would not approve of him staying friends with his ex-girlfriends. And now this gum.

What the hell happened after the dorm party while the MC was blacking out?
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: znar25

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

- Quinn's restaurant
- Jacob lewd art
- A bigger wallet
- Maya's lunch date
- Bella's Lunch
- Jill's ice cream

View attachment 2716822
Also if we paying $3 to Magnar and buy earnings in the lessons, then we get $ 1 from each successful English / Math. This is best investment in the game.
Don't know if it possible to make this money without mini-games.

Reactions: Redd23

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
3 things why I do not give money to Riona in EP5.

- Riona says herself so the MC should not do that.
- A camera drone flies around the house. When it records this, no one knows why the MC gave Riona money, only that he gave her money.
- In EP9 we find out so Riona can't smoke because she doesn't have money for drugs. This can only be good for Riona because she is less dependent and can therefore do without the drugs.
Oh baloney, you're just cheap... :D

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Staben

Mar 10, 2023

I had that happen after I tried Sancho mod, and then removed it. I was on the fence about using it. I do use it all the time now and since reinstalling it, I haven't seen that issue. I'm not blaming the mod, more likely my newbness with renPy. If you've run a mod before, try reinstalling it to see if that helps.

7thOmen
I did a whole reinstall of the game, totally clean. Only used the saves, but nope, didn't work. I also tried from a couple choices back in the story, so I came to that point where it errors out, and nothing, SAME problem.
Did clean install with and without mod, and nothing. But I can't continue the story, because I need to make calls and I can't open the phone.
EXACTLY, I'm just after windows are put, Riona makes the joke of moving the furniture in the roomand stuff.

If nothing, anyone has a save game near that part I can try? To advance it and keep going my way in it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
- People often say "You shouldn't do this". But we not always need to follow.
- Drone is not flying when MC and Derek went inside the mansion. MC flew the drone and conducted reconnaissance, when they found out what they needed, then need for the drone was gone. But here's what speaks against that the drone continued to fly: when MC controlled the drone, the battery charge showed 22%. This is very low. For example, a mid-range drone like Mavic can fly for about an hour on a battery charge. That is, the drone has very little left to fly. MC was there for quite a long time, most likely a couple of hours, so everything speaks against this drone theory.
- I always give Money to Rio, so I don't know if it makes a difference for the script. I think toobextra and sampow know it better, they have studied the game to the absolute smallest detail.
- Yes, people say "You shouldn't do this" that often. But in this case it said Riona and not people. Prostitution and drugs cost money.

- How do you know if the drone is flying or not? Anyone can download the control app, especially since the DIKs witnessed how Derek and the MC did it and even got a tip from Leon or Jamie on how this drone connects to the phone. Ergo, they know their way around it. Yes 22% is not a lot of energy, but the MC didn't use a lot of energy and checking out what is going on in a balcony doesn't take a lot of energy.

- Of course it makes a difference in EP7. The MC also gets the lewd scene with Riona when the MC turns down Quinn's restaurant offer. What does the MC say to Quinn in EP1 when he turns down the offer? He's not going to pay for sex. I predict the if the MC didn't accept Quinn's offer, Riona is not a prostitute, but she sells drugs for Quinn, that's canon. Remember Riona and Tommy's conversation in EP9. Riona said so she always paid for her own drugs. This would make Riona a liar if the MC gave her money in EP5 and would damage her credibility. Eventually it all comes out and Riona could get a deal to stay in college, but only if she is credible.

Walktrough
"It’s also free if you either said to Sage in episode 4 that their ass was the best or if you gave Riona more than $$ in episode 5. If you can’t get it for free, it will cost you $$$. If you didn’t accept Quinn’s offer in episode 1 to buy from her restaurant, you will get the lewd scene for free."

Not giving Riona money in EP5 is the best decision for Riona and for the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Status update Episode 10

This week has been all about preparing for the vacation by working smart. I aim to have the PCs up and rendering 24/7 while I'm off.

PC maintenance was done to ensure everything was up to speed and working. I've decided to upgrade yet another rig after my vacation, as I'm very pleased with the performance of the 4090 cards. It will allow me to take animations one step further.

All static renders in the render queue were prioritized to render first, as these can potentially be why PCs stop rendering due to software crashes. As a result, I post-processed over 200 renders, and now only animations are left in the queue.
Regarding the render queue, I've been trying to create a big one with long animations. As my vacation starts on Monday, I still have the weekend to beef it up a bit more, but I already think I have more than enough to last two weeks.
I have also worked on and planned the previews for the duration when I'm gone. I have scheduled four previews that will auto-post on Patreon over the next couple of weeks. If you want to see the exact dates, they are posted as events on my Discord server.

There will be a cosmetic poll for Sage starting tomorrow too. Sign up as a DIK tier patron or above to participate.

And finally, a note regarding Status updates. The next status update will be on Friday, July 14th, as I'd like to work a bit after my vacation to have something new to show. I'll be back to work on July 10.

Have a nice weekend, and I'll see you here in July or occasionally on my Discord server.

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes