ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
On the other hand, it's pretty funny that Sage's previews will either not be there at all or will be the last.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There will be a preview of Sage. It will happen either tomorrow or next week. But I don't think it's going to be very interesting.

Jade was already there. That was the ass MC was hugging.
I got my Josy preview so I'm happy right now :ROFLMAO: :love:, Sage is due one and yeah the last preview could had been Jade's ass though it looks like the bath at the preps so it more likely to be Jill but Jade would be better so I kinda hope your right

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, there's always a way to compensate for the lack of what you want. Use your imagination. Imagine how Sage has a great and fun time on vacation with DPC. And yes, it's better to do it under the wonderful composition by Haddaway - What About Me.
How The Grinch DPC stole Sage

Bet it will be Jade
Oh no... Not this climacteric bitch with anger issues. eyes.PNG
There will be a preview of Sage. It will happen either tomorrow or next week. But I don't think it's going to be very interesting.
It seems you don't lost hope

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Need help guys

I play BAD on my laptop. I recently updated it to windows 11. Before that I used to play on windows 10 but since updating, I am facing lags in renders and animations, whenever dialogue changes or scene transitions. Also game takes little more time to launch. This all is happening when laptop is running on battery.

Even when I open settings of the game, or the save screen, it takes time and it transitions slow and laggy.

While charging and playing, its working fine. Any solutions you guys have for this?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I take it on the Discord was also a lot of whining about this, so at some point DPC just deleted all the projected Sage previews and substituted them with others, to troll the Sage Marks even more? :KEK:

Need help guys

I play BAD on my laptop. I recently updated it to windows 11. Before that I used to play on windows 10 but since updating, I am facing lags in renders and animations, whenever dialogue changes or scene transitions. Also game takes little more time to launch. This all is happening when laptop is running on battery.

Even when I open settings of the game, or the save screen, it takes time and it transitions slow and laggy.

While charging and playing, its working fine. Any solutions you guys have for this?
Are you sure, your laptop isn't switching to battery saving mode when you pull the power plug?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So.
He was hiding Maya in previews in episode 7, hiding Bella in episode 8, and hiding Quinn in episode 9. Now it was Sage's turn to hide.
Following his logic, he'll be hiding Josy in the preview for episode 11.
Accordingly probably some shit will happen to them in episode 10, everyone will be waiting and DPC will be hiding Josy until the very end. And in the previews for episode 12, he'll just post anyone but the main LIs.
Just remember this post. That's the way it's going to be.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes