NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's the scene where MC is sleeping on Bella's couch after Cathy goes home from her house. Jill and Bella are sharing Bella's bed, and there is an oblique conversation about something that happened which makes Jill so uncomfortable that she goes to sleep on the couch also. Many people think they got intimate with each other and now regret it.

ji "Is something wrong?"
isa "No. Nothing's wrong."
ji "If you say so."
ji "It's not gonna happen again."
isa "..."
isa "I thought we had an understanding."
ji "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
isa "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."

ji "Wow..."
ji "Fine! But I wasn't though."
ji "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."

isa "Can we just sleep?"
ji "I'll take the couch instead."
isa "You don't have to do that."
That could mean anything.
For example, while we're speculating.

That could be some sort of understanding between them that Bella would vet anyone Jill has her eye on. Perhaps out of the need to care of someone, maybe like treating Jill as her little sister.

Or simply that Bella could have been hired by Amelia to 'look-out' for her.

Or Bella is referring to how they almost argued over a 'guy' (Hoes before bros in their case). They could have a pact of friendship above all else.

Or a promise to never keep secrets from each other. And neither of them was actually keeping secrets from the other, but that situation was a simple miscommunication.

Or as you suggested, the possibility could exist about them having been intimate with one another.

I'm not discounting your suggestion, but the point is, that conversation could mean absolutely anything.
Bella also has one inner monologue where doing something with a friend is implied, taking both those instances together is an easy theory to jump to

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Bella also has one inner monologue where doing something with a friend is implied, taking both those instances together is an easy theory to jump to
I thought about that afterwards.
I always assumed she was making some reference about the scene in the library near the beginning when you come across the Burkes trying to set something up with Bella. But more I think of that scene, the more I'm starting to believe that it's another one of DPC's 'red herring' set-ups again. Because I'm really not sure Bella would accept that tools invitations. :unsure:
Well at least I'd like to think she wouldn't lol

So I really don't know anymore.
Either way, I'm not going to burst a brain vessel on it and just wait and see how it all pans out.
:cool:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Maybe DPC thought Sage had too many previews last episode.

View attachment 2753893
Well, Sage also had fewer previews than Bella for EP9, unless you count the one from the meeting at her parents' house so... Perhaps DPC just really hates Sage fans, which is even more likely considering his wife apparently is one of them :Kappa:

But then Sage also had a lot more lewd stuff going on for her and MC in EP9, so it's not like DPC is sidelining her, Sagebros will eat well when the episode arrives, don't worry.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, Sage also had fewer previews than Bella for EP9, unless you count the one from the meeting at her parents' house so... Perhaps DPC just really hates Sage fans, which is even more likely considering his wife apparently is one of them :Kappa:

But then Sage also had a lot more lewd stuff going on for her and MC in EP9, so it's not like DPC is sidelining her, Sagebros will eat well when the episode arrives, don't worry.
DPC hates all redheads, those who forget this are accomplices. Cathy? Removed. Mona? Removed. Sage? All the drama about her, covered in massage oil and now hidden in previews

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
With Jill, Quinn doesn't lie down. It doesn't matter if Stephen Burke is behind Quinn or not. Jill is a Royce and the Royce could even hurt Quinn and Stephen Burke. The air gets thicker for Quinn either way because the Royce family will be involved through the Royce attorney. If Jill contacts the Royce attorney, Mom and Dad Royce will find out about it and ask questions. This makes Quinn a bad chess player, she betrayed the MC to get the restaurant, and the MC can also allude to Maya in EP2. Quinn's ass is skating on thin ice.
I don't get it. What do you mean when you say: "she betrayed the MC to get the restaurant", dalli?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes