Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
He fucks his best friend's girlfriend, OK it's Dawe, but it's still one of the worst acts one can do
Honestly I can't take their "relationship" serious at all after she fucked with like 10 guys by now. Who knows who the dad of her kid will actually be. :KEK:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Too bad that at the end of episode 8 you can't choose Quinn, I think that of all the girls is the most complex.
If you are on her path and not on Josy's/Maya's or Jill's ones, some of your memories with her should appear during the crossroads big decision, by the end of episode 8. Pick the Others' branch and have fun in episode 9 then.

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
Or Jacob:

:KEK:
yeah but there wont really be any drama if its Jacob, Jamie on the other hand will have a 2nd baby scare, potential for an explosion if he's still with Dany, if its Tommy Heather will cut his dick off and it would be funny.....or maybe its Derek and his dad makes him have a shotgun wedding

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
yeah but there wont really be any drama if its Jacob, Jamie on the other hand will have a 2nd baby scare, potential for an explosion if he's still with Dany, if its Tommy Heather will cut his dick off and it would be funny.....or maybe its Derek and his dad makes him have a shotgun wedding

The thing is: If it is Jamie we will never know. If it is Jacob it would immediately obvious. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know why, but Bella always reminded me somehow of the Spanish journalist and celebrity .
It's not even close, but Bella probably has Spanish ancestry. Name is very popular in Spain, right? (also in France), and she also has slightly dark skin, hinting at Mediterranean type. Someone in her family tree has this origin.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's not even close, but Bella probably has Spanish ancestry. Name is very popular in Spain, right? (also in France), and she also has slightly dark skin, hinting at Mediterranean type. Someone in her family tree has this origin.
Isabel is a Spanish name. Isabella if anything sounds Italian.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Reactions: Darkwen and Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes