JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Okay, pop quiz.

If you could have a Harem in BaD who would be the three women in it?
Sage, Quinn and Jade.

Then I would have not only non-stop sex but non-stop catfights during my rest period for entertainment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
So, apart from the BAD harem, which 3 women would you like to have with you ?

For me, that would be Bella, Envy and Cathy................ I hesitated between Cathy and Zoey, but

Zoey didn't convince me during the Interlude and I haven't done Chapter 9 yet, to see if it will one day take its place in my trio.

It's a shame we can't add a 3rd signature, I'd have put Riona on the list....

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I don't need anyone else. I'd take Maya too. But I'm afraid Joshy will object. And it's better not to mess with such guys.
Very wise Choice KARAMBA
I shouldn't have answered that harem question because really.
As long as I have Maya, I'm happy

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well, I don't need anyone else. I'd take Maya too. But I'm afraid Joshy will object. And it's better not to mess with such guys.
Yes my bad, I don't know why in my head I was reading "HOT Harem" and not "BAD Harem"........ I need more coffee.. :')

I'll correct it right away !!

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It's a matter of taste. For me, Bella would be hot and desirable if it weren't for those huge bubs.
Then no, I cannot allow you to blaspheme my Queen ! She doesn't have big breasts, but she has the advantage of being better developed than others.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
For me? It would be Madame, Nicole and Maya. Back off Joshy! Don't make me make this a no hand holding thread! And yes, Madame, she is hot don't even @ me.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
It's a matter of taste. For me, Bella would be hot and desirable if it weren't for those huge bubs.
Sometimes, there will be useful ! Imagine banging Quinn in the roof again, not being able to come down, both of them can sleep on Bella's boobs, they're sweet and comfy and Fuckface can get a blowjob as an extra !

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For me? It would be Madame, Nicole and Maya. Back off Joshy! Don't make me make this a no hand holding thread! And yes, Madame, she is hot don't even @ me.
I keep seeing people mention 'Madame', who tf is she? I must not've been on her path to even meet her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes