Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'll never understand actual "fan backlash" when a virtual girl fucks you over.
Hmmm...
But regardless, I'd have chosen Josy, 100% (that fucking lying bitch Maya!).
In the same post no less. Well done.

But all kidding aside, yeah, we actually agree that some people got ridiculously over the top butt-hurt about Maya's "lie" when she didn't actually lie at all, and for that matter neither did Josy. All they did were not voluntarily divulge the whole truth to someone that they are really just getting to know. It's almost as if these whiny weiners feel they are entitled to everybody's private matters from day-0, or worse, they have never lied themselves to someone they are just starting to get to knew.

And I'd also choose Josy over Maya, 100% of the time too.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the season finale was the next chapter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , and MC that does not leave (after Josy ran to the bathroom just to avoid that confrontation) and uncovers the Pandora’s box at that time it would have brought as the only consequence of the breakup of the relationship between the girls.

Maya, how could she ever forgive Josy by suddenly finding out that instead of warning her that she was coming she was talking to the guy she had sex with while she endured Quinn’s harassment?

talk about it at that moment, in that situation where no one knows the overall situation, it was a suicide for sure for the relationship between Maya and Josy
It is wrong to say that Josy ran to the bathroom to avoid the confrontation that isn't all what's going on she goes to the bathroom to fighter what is going on because she ask MC "what are we going to do" that isn't avoiding anything. Josy was that so soon so she looking to MC to be clam because really that is who Josy wants to be with even thought yes she does had feelings for Maya. Josy would been totally willing to leave Maya right then and there but MC missed it up

Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy appeared only in episode 4? Someone forgot that literally the very first LI to appear in-story is Josy right at the beginning of episode 1, and MC literally took a train trip home just to go on a date with Josy in episode 2.

And would you care to explain why a player would have chosen Maya 90% of the time? If I recall correctly, the fan backlash against Maya was significantly stronger than the one against Josy.
Josy aside from Zoey is the only Canon Girl in MC life, and story. She and zoey are the one that MC has feeling toward without any player influence. :cool:.
and yes, maya get the most backlash, so much that lead to the purge of the topic. Only very few us remember those days:LOL:

Reactions: TemIIx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is wrong to say that Josy ran to the bathroom to avoid the confrontation that isn't all what's going on she goes to the bathroom to fighter what is going on because she ask MC "what are we going to do" that isn't avoiding anything. Josy was that so soon so she looking to MC to be clam because really that is who Josy wants to be with even thought yes she does had feelings for Maya. Josy would been totally willing to leave Maya right then and there but MC missed it up
I repeat: to avoid confrontation. She escapes to the bathroom and then wants to agree with mc, the mistake, on what to say, on how to hide what happened from Maya

Reactions: ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I repeat: to avoid confrontation. She escapes to the bathroom and then wants to agree with mc, the mistake, on what to say, on how to hide what happened from Maya
That isn't avoiding confrontation in any world, Josy wanted to tell Maya with MC but he blows up Josy didn't know what to do, besides you could say the same about Maya because she hide what happen from Josy

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wasn't a big fan of Jill at the start but I was bored and on a whim I decided I'll take a crack at it... her content in the last 2 episodes is pretty decent, I was pleasantly surprised, DPC knows his shit.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I wasn't a big fan of Jill at the start but I was bored and on a whim I decided I'll take a crack at it... her content in the last 2 episodes is pretty decent, I was pleasantly surprised, DPC knows his shit.
Oh yes,"pretty decent" :cautious: :cautious:

but you are right about one thing,
he knows his ""shit",
to come to this downright monstrosity,
he must have smoked very good"shit"and been in the highest realms !!:sick::sick:
Screenshot_367.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That isn't avoiding confrontation in any world, Josy wanted to tell Maya with MC but he blows up Josy didn't know what to do, besides you could say the same about Maya because she hide what happen from Josy
there is not a single sentence from Josy that suggests that she wants to tell Maya what happened, absolutely nothing. indeed she clearly thinks back to what she did (the famous speech about the mistake, about how guilty MC is too). at that moment Maya is the only one who tries to calm souls and to arrive at a dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
there is not a single sentence from Josy that suggests that she wants to tell Maya what happened, absolutely nothing. indeed she clearly thinks back to what she did (the famous speech about the mistake, about how guilty MC is too). at that moment Maya is the only one who tries to calm souls and to arrive at a dialogue.
Josy ask mc "what are WE going to do" clearly she wanted to tell Maya why else would she ask that, it would not make any since what so ever if she didn't. So your wrong there but I will give you that Maya did start things off that said she left out everything about mc. Josy just wants to know if MC is with her and together they tell Maya what they did then go from there yes she feels guility as she should but Josy never said it was wrong. Maya might had been the most ready but in the end really no one handle handle it better because no one told the whole truth until episode 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes