Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm replaying s1 and s2 but I have a doubt that I didn't remember happened to me, when you are given to choose and you go down the dik path, in the election jossy appears and it is mentioned that it is not an option. what should i do to make it an option? or is it simply impossible since being a dik they don't want you for a love trio?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm replaying s1 and s2 but I have a doubt that I didn't remember happened to me, when you are given to choose and you go down the dik path, in the election jossy appears and it is mentioned that it is not an option. what should i do to make it an option? or is it simply impossible since being a dik they don't want you for a love trio?
You only get Josy as an option at the crossroads if you're in the throuple. Many people (including myself) believe that there may be a way to get Josy in the future with DIK affinity but not yet.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.

Others say the obvious choice is Vinny or an associate. However, that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would he send pictures to Chad? That makes even less sense than the Betas.

Probably not Quinn either. She likes to think she is a mastermind, but has shown time and again that she's terrible at her business (losing money, losing drugs, not being able to keep the restaurant secret, etc.).

Maybe it's that bastard Luis creeping on college kids whenever he installs windows, which apparently needs to be done frequently with all those dildos flying around ...
Yeah the hidden cam is a mystery too for me...

Especially when we consider WHERE the cam was found.

Who in their right mind would install a hidden cam in a closet? right, nobody.

This alone rules out for me that the cam was installed early. It has to be installed AFTER derek moved in, cause before it was just a closet with some brooms and stuff in it... no need for a cam there...

And than another thaught comes to mind... between the time when Derek moved in, or lets say, between the time when the mansion got trashed and the time when Derek finds the cam, around 2 months go by. We can clearly see the red light, do you really think its possible that Derek didnt saw that thing before in 2 months sleeping in that tiny room?? Woudl be hard to believe... So overall, i think the secret cam was installed pretty recently, VERY recently. In fact, i think it was installed just right before the Halloween party. and of course i think that in every room in the mansion is a cam now. And of course the DIKs will search for them and find them in the next episode.

I thaugt once maybe that the cam can be turned on or off, and thats maybe the reason why nobody noticed them, but i dont think so... cause there is no real reason to turn the cam on in the middle of the night in Dereks closet. So, they a running non stop.

I have no clue who did it, neither can i see anyone with a motive so far or a good reason to do that... it will be a very interesting thing how this is solved and if everything makes a good sense overall. We all know that DPC already planned out the mainplot, so i hope he has a good explanation for this.

My guess? DPC will add some new characters to the game, he already did with EP9 and the call from burke to this "Prescilla", so it wouldnt be a big surprise if we didnt met the person who did that so far. And its very likely that not even Burke knows about the cameras.

But the whole thing can be something minor too... again... just like the pregnancy cliffhanger. It very well could be just one of the DIKs turning out to be a little pervert and just wants to see how the DIKs are banging their girls. If thats the case, it will be Nick for sure... he is a little creepy anyways and so far he is the only DIK without having sex in the game... he claimed that he had sex with arieth, but thats about it. But well, thats a different topic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah the hidden cam is a mystery too for me...

Especially when we consider WHERE the cam was found.

Who in their right mind would install a hidden cam in a closet? right, nobody.

This alone rules out for me that the cam was installed early. It has to be installed AFTER derek moved in, cause before it was just a closet with some brooms and stuff in it... no need for a cam there...

And than another thaught comes to mind... between the time when Derek moved in, or lets say, between the time when the mansion got trashed and the time when Derek finds the cam, around 2 months go by. We can clearly see the red light, do you really think its possible that Derek didnt saw that thing before in 2 months sleeping in that tiny room?? Woudl be hard to believe... So overall, i think the secret cam was installed pretty recently, VERY recently. In fact, i think it was installed just right before the Halloween party. and of course i think that in every room in the mansion is a cam now. And of course the DIKs will search for them and find them in the next episode.

I thaugt once maybe that the cam can be turned on or off, and thats maybe the reason why nobody noticed them, but i dont think so... cause there is no real reason to turn the cam on in the middle of the night in Dereks closet. So, they a running non stop.

I have no clue who did it, neither can i see anyone with a motive so far or a good reason to do that... it will be a very interesting thing how this is solved and if everything makes a good sense overall. We all know that DPC already planned out the mainplot, so i hope he has a good explanation for this.

My guess? DPC will add some new characters to the game, he already did with EP9 and the call from burke to this "Prescilla", so it wouldnt be a big surprise if we didnt met the person who did that so far. And its very likely that not even Burke knows about the cameras.

But the whole thing can be something minor too... again... just like the pregnancy cliffhanger. It very well could be just one of the DIKs turning out to be a little pervert and just wants to see how the DIKs are banging their girls. If thats the case, it will be Nick for sure... he is a little creepy anyways and so far he is the only DIK without having sex in the game... he claimed that he had sex with arieth, but thats about it. But well, thats a different topic.
But after that it makes even less sense than before. Either we assume that there are many others, and that therefore that is only one of many, or else putting a camera in the room of the least womanizing DIK of all doesn't make much sense

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
People still dicking on Jill's costume? Sheesh. I actually think it was a great troll move by DPC but it also works as that is just Jill let out of her shell and is more playful and silly. Not everything has to be "I hate everything, let's wear a slutty outfit". That shit gets old real fast. Silly Jill is a good counter balance to the edgy shit that goes on in the game at times.
Not just her outfit but her entire demeanour is more fun when you aren't on her path. Banana costume is just punishment.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
[
This is where your theory falls completely. The camera was installed while the room was a closet. There's a picture taken from that camera among the photos of Arieth cheating sent to Dawe, and that photo was taken at the party at the mansion (the party where you can either nearly get fucked by Sage in public or you can get the special from the restaurant with Sarah.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This is where your theory falls completely. The camera was installed while the room was a closet. There's a picture taken from that camera among the photos of Arieth cheating sent to Dawe, and that photo was taken at the party at the mansion (the party where you can either nearly get fucked by Sage in public or you can get the special from the restaurant with Sarah.
Oh fuck you are right, Jacob and Arieth... yeah... that has to be from that cam. Fuck, that is really strange. Why install a hidden cam in that fucking closet? Thats really strange. And yeah you are absolutley right, it was there all the time...

WTF how could Derek not see that fucking red light sleeping there for nearly 2 months or something like that?

The whole camera thing become even stranger now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Oh fuck you are right, Jacob and Arieth... yeah... that has to be from that cam. Fuck, that is really strange. Why install a hidden cam in that fucking closet? Thats really strange. And yeah you are absolutley right, it was there all the time...

WTF how could Derek not see that fucking red light sleeping there for nearly 2 months or something like that?

The whole camera thing become even stranger now.
The red light is probably related to the power going off. Which leads me to believe that Vinny has nothing to do with the cameras otherwise he wouldn't have cut the power to the camera(s) (there may be more that we're not aware of yet). Personally I'm of the opinion that Burke is behind the cameras, simply because the model used by DPC is a basic CCTV model that you'd get supplies of for a public institution like a college rather than a spycam (and other games have used correct models for spycams rather than just CCTV models).

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
You only get Josy as an option at the crossroads if you're in the throuple. Many people (including myself) believe that there may be a way to get Josy in the future with DIK affinity but not yet.
if after seeing that option at the end of the s2 and the comment that Mc makes when he takes a picture with her at the halloween party, it is the most likely.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.
I don't know if there's so much as a connection between them, but consider that the Betas are the only group that doesn't have their own house. They are allowed to use the library (and like to act like they run it) but are often put into check by Bella. If one of the other fraternities (say the DIKs) got into enough trouble with B & R, they could lose their house, leaving a vacancy open for the Betas to swoop in for the taking.
Its not a strong theory as the interactions are limited, but with the snippets shown of interactions with the other DIKs (namely Derek), I could see there being some level of animosity between the two groups.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Vinny a self absorbed nut case that thinks he is the greatest why wouldn't he. Chad destroying the Dik mansion makes no since plus he was never there that we know.
I don't think for Vinny to be a nutcase. Why? Quinn and Tommy have respect for Vinny, this is shown very clearly in EP9. But I found another reason Chad was at the Halloween party.

Tommy said to the MC he needs to get his shit straight and from the MC we know so the dormies were first thing in the party. Chad is now a Dormie and that's because Chad attacked the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tommy wouldn't break his rule of no alphas in DIK Mansion. In EP9 it is clearly written that Tommy has a problem with Dawe and Chad never really gets along with Tommy. Perhaps there is even a broader reason, but it is in the realm of speculation. What if Heather is Chad's sister?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The red light is probably related to the power going off. Which leads me to believe that Vinny has nothing to do with the cameras otherwise he wouldn't have cut the power to the camera(s) (there may be more that we're not aware of yet). Personally I'm of the opinion that Burke is behind the cameras, simply because the model used by DPC is a basic CCTV model that you'd get supplies of for a public institution like a college rather than a spycam (and other games have used correct models for spycams rather than just CCTV models).
Based on the exchange with Avery when MC is using Tara's costume, I'd be leaning toward the dorm girls being behind the camera:
Python:
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event9 with dissolve
av "Tara. We got something good. I swear!"
mc "Hm?"
av "Trust me. It's gonna be perfect. I'll show you later."
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event10 with dissolve
mc "(What the fuck was that about?)"
Got something good off the camera(s)? As to motive, do they need any beyond stirring up trouble?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Here all you are talking about cameras and stuff
And all I give a shit about is when can we take M&J on a proper date
I don't count the water park because Derek decided to tag along
Also, that's not a very romantic place lol

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

Others say the obvious choice is Vinny or an associate. However, that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would he send pictures to Chad? That makes even less sense than the Betas.

Probably not Quinn either. She likes to think she is a mastermind, but has shown time and again that she's terrible at her business (losing money, losing drugs, not being able to keep the restaurant secret, etc.).

Maybe it's that bastard Luis creeping on college kids whenever he installs windows, which apparently needs to be done frequently with all those dildos flying around ...
Ever thought about it, so some DIKs installed these secret cameras in their mansion themselves. Interlude is very insightful and thought provoking.
Tommy has enough money in EP9 so he can buy the expensive drugs from Vinny and also pay a small cum petition with his own money. I wonder where from because Rusty used to pay for it.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Based on the exchange with Avery when MC is using Tara's costume, I'd be leaning toward the dorm girls being behind the camera:
Python:
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event9 with dissolve
av "Tara. We got something good. I swear!"
mc "Hm?"
av "Trust me. It's gonna be perfect. I'll show you later."
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event10 with dissolve
mc "(What the fuck was that about?)"
Got something good off the camera(s)? As to motive, do they need any beyond stirring up trouble?
This is my pick also, Avery has been at every major party, Cathy one included, I think Becky too, but since she has become the new Arieth I guess we can exclude her from the plan.

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes