TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Ever thought about it, so some DIKs installed these secret cameras in their mansion themselves. Interlude is very insightful and thought provoking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tommy has enough money in EP9 so he can buy the expensive drugs from Vinny and also pay a small cum petition with his own money. I wonder where from because Rusty used to pay for it.
That's the bate of the year. I spend 30 minutes on comparing these 2 pictures and found nothing. I bet it is the same picture.
Wouldnt they found camera on the ceiling? Hand sized camera? On the empty ceiling? In small storage room? It would make sense if the cameras were installed during preparations for Halloween.
I wonder what's the reaction when we meet Vixen girls if we are good CHICK virgin boy. Did someone checked it?
Even if its true, our MC have a God size python Dick so there is nothing to be ashamed of

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Based on the exchange with Avery when MC is using Tara's costume, I'd be leaning toward the dorm girls being behind the camera:
Python:
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event9 with dissolve
av "Tara. We got something good. I swear!"
mc "Hm?"
av "Trust me. It's gonna be perfect. I'll show you later."
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event10 with dissolve
mc "(What the fuck was that about?)"
Got something good off the camera(s)? As to motive, do they need any beyond stirring up trouble?
It's possible, my first impression was that they had got some good drugs from Quinn, but I don't know why I had that impression.
Here all you are talking about cameras and stuff
And all I give a shit about is when can we take M&J on a proper date
I don't count the water park because Derek decided to tag along
Also, that's not a very romantic place lol
Maybe you should care about the cameras, if there's one in the library then it would have recorded M+J during the night Fuckface left them in his room to make up, and also recorded the threesome sex from ep 9. That's blackmail material that Maya would do anything to avoid Patrick seeing it.
That's the bate of the year. I spend 30 minutes on comparing these 2 pictures and found nothing. I bet it is the same picture.
Wouldnt they found camera on the ceiling? Hand sized camera? On the empty ceiling? In small storage room? It would make sense if the cameras were installed during preparations for Halloween.
I wonder what's the reaction when we meet Vixen girls if we are good CHICK virgin boy. Did someone checked it?
Even if its true, our MC have a God size python Dick so there is nothing to be ashamed of
The camera was already installed before the party. It was there for the DIKs party before the mansion was trashed because it recorded Jacob fucking Arieth or Jacob and Derek having a threesome with Arieth (depending on your route) and stills from the recording were sent to Dawe to show him that Arieth has been cheating on him.

As to why it wasn't seen, it looks like it was hidden behind a shell that appeared to be a smoke detector. Why would they pay attention to an innocent looking smoke dectector in the storeroom?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's possible, my first impression was that they had got some good drugs from Quinn, but I don't know why I had that impression.
Maybe you should care about the cameras, if there's one in the library then it would have recorded M+J during the night Fuckface left them in his room to make up, and also recorded the threesome sex from ep 9. That's blackmail material that Maya would do anything to avoid Patrick seeing it.

The camera was already installed before the party. It was there for the DIKs party before the mansion was trashed because it recorded Jacob fucking Arieth or Jacob and Derek having a threesome with Arieth (depending on your route) and stills from the recording were sent to Dawe to show him that Arieth has been cheating on him.

As to why it wasn't seen, it looks like it was hidden behind a shell that appeared to be a smoke detector. Why would they pay attention to an innocent looking smoke dectector in the storeroom?
I never thought of that now I'm pissed
If anyone tries to blackmail Maya I'll kick their arse

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Because they are characters in a DPC story and even they know what happens if they are not careful with the smoke detector :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and imzahai

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Because they are characters in a DPC story and even they know what happens if they are not careful with the smoke detector :Kappa:
But DPC characters don't care about smoke dectectors, if they did then we probably wouldn't have had a decision to make as they would have just been waiting outside looking at a burning house.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Based on the exchange with Avery when MC is using Tara's costume, I'd be leaning toward the dorm girls being behind the camera:
Python:
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event9 with dissolve
av "Tara. We got something good. I swear!"
mc "Hm?"
av "Trust me. It's gonna be perfect. I'll show you later."
scene ep9_diks_ph3_tara_event10 with dissolve
mc "(What the fuck was that about?)"
Got something good off the camera(s)? As to motive, do they need any beyond stirring up trouble?
Ep. 9 also shows MC in Tommy's room seeing drugs early on that disappear when he returns on the fetch quest. I think Avery swiped the drugs from Tommy.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Damn once agian I didn't think
It's just when I think of anyone hurting Maya I get really mad

I will just have to solve it some other way than
Yeah I mean it's just like dating irl. I mean sure if you're being attacked by someone defending the people you care about physically is a no brainer, but in other cases they're you know big girls. They can fight and voice their discontent in other ways and stepping in like that will make a lot of people feel infantilized.

Reactions: Ekzou and Joshy92

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Ever thought about it, so some DIKs installed these secret cameras in their mansion themselves. Interlude is very insightful and thought provoking.
Tommy has enough money in EP9 so he can buy the expensive drugs from Vinny and also pay a small cum petition with his own money. I wonder where from because Rusty used to pay for it.

Ta théorie est vraiment surprenante mais il est tellement possible que l'histoire se développe dans une direction équivalente a ce que tu dis. Je ne m'attendait pas à ça et voilà pourquoi j'aime ce tant ce fil de discution! :giggle:
Si tout ce que tu racontes là venait à se vérifier (et tes arguments sont solides), je sais que mon MC va complètement péter les plombs pour protéger celle qu'il aime.
Encore plus hâte de connaître la suite de l'histoire! La hype monte encore en ce jour.

Tommy, fais très attention à ce que tu fais parce que l'enfer pourrait bien te tomber dessus si tu venais a faire du mal à ta demi-soeur. Plus jamais de larmes de tristesse a cet ange ! :mad:

>>> Sorry for my English, thanks to Google Trad.

Your theory is really surprising but it is so possible that the story develops in a direction equivalent to what you say. I didn't expect this and that's why I love this thread so much! :giggle:
If everything you say there were to be verified (and your arguments are solid), I know that my MC will completely freak out to protect the one he loves.
Even more excited to know the rest of the story! The hype is still rising today.

Tommy, be very careful what you do because hell might just fall on you if you were to hurt your stepsister.
No more tears of sadness to this angel ! :mad:

Being a DIK 23_08_2023 16_33_42.png

Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I didn't like playing the other paths
Once I finished Josy & Maya's route
It just felt wrong trying to romance anyone else

Im kinda like u bro. I love Isabella. My main playthrough is only with her and Im faithful to the core. It kind of hurts when I play any other path. Whenever her scenes are on I have to turn my head close my eyes and hit the skip button. However my Dick side is way bigger than your Chick side and Im not afraid to be a complete manwhore.

My playthroughs:

1 Isabella only

2 others:Jade Nora and Heather

3 Isabella and Jill (Isabella path)

4 Manwhore All others except LI's

5 Sage only

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Im kinda like u bro. I love Isabella. My main playthrough is only with her and Im faithful to the core. It kind of hurts when I play any other path. Whenever her scenes are on I have to turn my head close my eyes and hit the skip button. However my Dick side is way bigger than your Chick side and Im not afraid to be a complete manwhore.

My playthroughs:

1 Isabella only

2 others:Jade Nora and Heather

3 Isabella and Jill (Isabella path)

4 Manwhore All others except LI's

5 Sage only
Yeah, I especially hated not trying for the throuple when I was on all the other character paths
I don't think I'll do the other girls paths in season three or beyond for a long time
Maya & Josy are just too awesome to me

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I didn't like playing the other paths
Once I finished Josy & Maya's route
It just felt wrong trying to romance anyone else
Chacun a ses préférences mais je trouve intéressant de faire les autres chemins et de voir nos filles préférées a travers les différentes run. Cela nous permet d'en apprendre davantage sur elles.. De plus, il y a des romances qui sont plutôt sympa comme celle de Jill et peut-être Riona a l'avenir (je le souhaite). :)

>>> Désolé pour mon Anglais et merci Google Trad.

Everyone has their preferences but I find it interesting to do the other paths and see our favorite girls through the different races. It allows us to learn more about them. Also, there are romances that are pretty cool like Jill's and maybe Riona in the future (hopefully). :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think for Vinny to be a nutcase. Why? Quinn and Tommy have respect for Vinny, this is shown very clearly in EP9. But I found another reason Chad was at the Halloween party.

Tommy said to the MC he needs to get his shit straight and from the MC we know so the dormies were first thing in the party. Chad is now a Dormie and that's because Chad attacked the MC.
Tommy wouldn't break his rule of no alphas in DIK Mansion. In EP9 it is clearly written that Tommy has a problem with Dawe and Chad never really gets along with Tommy. Perhaps there is even a broader reason, but it is in the realm of speculation. What if Heather is Chad's sister?
Quinn and Tommy having respect for Vinny doesn't speak well for them other then knowing what could do if pushed. But all three of them are fools. I say that maybe Quinn isn't all bad despite being a bully and using her sister for personal gain and drugs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
I have a glitch in ep 4 in which I'm told to check the rooster app during the spin the dildo scene but even though I check it I can't progress can someone help?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes