RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
in the last scene that the MC had with Quinn and Riona, it's clearly she was on something there
Yeah. I reloaded a save before staying with Maya to check the threesome and their red eyes definitely made me think Quinn and Riona were high.
This game is by far, the best i've played here on this forum.
I didn't know drPinkcake works, and because of being a dik, i am gonna try this acting lessons too.
Hope it's as good as being a dik.
It is a good game but don't expect the same level of renders and animations. Dr.Pinkcake improved his skills (and likely his PC too) along the way.
i care about all the main girls, except Quinn
I do like Quinn. Shame that there isn't a route for her so far.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I do like Quinn. Shame that there isn't a route for her so far.
yeah and the reason behind it is the fact that Quinn is written in such a way that a solo route with her won't fit the story unless something goes wrong with her little playground got hospitalize for it and redeem her self with the mc or any other character but it's up on Dr pinkcake to decide how he wants to see this character going

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think it should have especially if we stayed true to staying on the Dik path she has a genuine interest in the MC but it's just another lost opportunity because she is reduced to side girl.
only time will tell.......as of right now she is a side chick but who knows what the future holds

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yeah and the reason behind it is the fact that Quinn is written in such a way that a solo route with her won't fit the story unless something goes wrong with her little playground got hospitalize for it and redeem her self with the mc or any other character but it's up on Dr pinkcake to decide how he wants to see this character going
He wouldn't need to do something like turning Quinn into a generic "icstor like" love interest, that would be the same as destroying the character. Her mean and wild streak are parts of what make her interesting as a character.
But yeah it all depends on where the developer intends to go with the story. So far it doesn't seem like it will happen. :/

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
lol I know the feeling this game got me hooked. one of the only ones that got me so invested in it. and the only one I don't skip all the story I read everything and enjoy it to the fullest even after multiple playtroughs. been playing it half of this day already lol had to take a break to get myself together dwl

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes