GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Quick question guys, after the initiation at DIK house at the party what do I do? I went upstairs to the sides, all around and still stuck.
Talk to everyone down stairs, talk to the two guys up stairs enter the door right at the top and talk to canteen worker and Tommy gf go through arch way check closet turn right go through door and it will auto script to next part

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you tried saying no after the first espionage venture, Sage still wants guitar lessons.
You get the same scenes. It's real simple, Jill wants Prince Charming to rescue her from her tower, Sage wants a a knight in battlemarked armour to storm the castle.
Really you sure Sage wants that? as I'm pretty sure she thinks it's a girl that is stealing Chad from her that is the first and foremost thing on her mind right now I've no idea how she will react to the theories of Chad actually being gay.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Really you sure Sage wants that? as I'm pretty sure she thinks it's a girl that is stealing Chad from her that is the first and foremost thing on her mind right now I've no idea how she will react to the theories of Chad actually being gay.
After knocking out Dawe end the spionage adventure, you still get the guitar lessons and you get zero points for talking about Chad.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
@royalhunter
@AdliQuiBoit

Thank you for your answers. If I got it right, Uncle Sam puts the money on the student's lap, no questions asked and no need for daddy/mommy/rich uncle backing, right? If that's so, I'm not making any sense of anything.

Supposing student loans don't operate under weird BaDIK Universe rules, even if Maya needs money for something other than tuition, she could just apply for a loan and do whatever with the money. Would cause problems down the road, but seems less extreme than the option, so what on Earth am I missing?

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
@royalhunter
@AdliQuiBoit

Thank you for your answers. If I got it right, Uncle Sam puts the money on the student's lap, no questions asked and no need for daddy/mommy/rich uncle backing, right? If that's so, I'm not making any sense of anything.

Supposing student loans don't operate under weird BaDIK Universe rules, even if Maya needs money for something other than tuition, she could just apply for a loan and do whatever with the money. Would cause problems down the road, but seems less extreme than the option, so what on Earth am I missing?
Why didn’t Frodo fly the ring to mount doom on a fucking eagle? Plot!

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
@royalhunter
@AdliQuiBoit

Well it takes a lifetime to pay off that tuition. At least 10 years or Could be 20 or even 30 years depending on your university or program. Maybe she just doesn't want debt cause her family is already experiencing money issues. Could be a ton of reasons. Of course the main reason is just "plot" but I always like to go deeper than that.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Well it takes a lifetime to pay off that tuition. At least 10 years or Could be 20 or even 30 years depending on your university or program. Maybe she just doesn't want debt cause her family is already experiencing money issues. Could be a ton of reasons. Of course the main reason is just "plot" but I always like to go deeper than that.
I agree with that and see the repayment issue of student loans concerning some friends. It’s a huge problem for them.

As to this as a plot device, it’s just that right now, it’s plot and nothing but plot unfortunately.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After knocking out Dawe end the spionage adventure, you still get the guitar lessons and you get zero points for talking about Chad.
I think the whole Chad and Sage thing will come to ahead in the next update it needs to really for Sage because Chad is always going to have her tied down and that's only putting people off he, the relationship with the MC needs to grow.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I think the whole Chad and Sage thing will come to ahead in the next update it needs to really for Sage because Chad is always going to have her tied down and that's only putting people off he, the relationship with the MC needs to grow.r
Or the Chad thing is connected to busting Quinns side business of selling steroids.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I think the whole Chad and Sage thing will come to ahead in the next update it needs to really for Sage because Chad is always going to have her tied down and that's only putting people off he, the relationship with the MC needs to grow.r
I do agree with growth part though, but I doubt Chad plot is the engine for it, all the points you earn after the first bird watching mission has nothing to do with Chad.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm still convinced it's more like heroin or some other injected high. If it was 'roids then I don't imagine his girl having a supply of her own for him to steal from. (and other girl + Quinn would be a lot more buff)
still, think the death of a student here is needed to as how the story is written so far

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes