AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Question for the forum members raised on guns, apple pies & freedom: what's the mechanics of student loans? Does the money goes directly to college or is it handled to the student? Does it require any guarantee (mortgage, guarantor, etc.)? Is there any requirement of income, grades or something else?
I got mine directly into my account. The amount depends on whether you have an income or not. My country was the garantor. The amount also depends on which university/school you go to. If you go to a renowned university, it's better. And I had to start paying them back 2 years after I graduated.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I don't even know where this is all coming from look at how Jill reacts to bullying I mean come on she called Cathy up without telling the MC about it that he was being bullied and for me, Jill is sweet in nature and just wouldn't suit being a bully. With Sage, we don't know much about her background but I haven't seen any bullying tendencies towards anyone.
They may perceive each other as being adversaries simply because they are different, no matter what the dev has to expand upon their characters an, we already got a lot of info of Maya and Josy, these two are next in line, the only way it works within one chapter is if they have history.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
the questions that keep me intrigued how did sage become hot's president, when did she meet up with Quinn, what about chad when did they become BF and GF, how come she is not aware of any of Quinn's behind the scene little market
We don't know any thing about Jill or Sage, except they are immediately attracted to the MC, Sage in the cafeteria makes it obvious that she has a physical attraction, in Jill's case it's a psychological attatction. After that Sage is attracted psychologically and Jill is attracted physically.
Then there's the different aspects of thew MC's talent, Sage enjoys the martail arts aspects, Jill the music.
These two characters are bound to be in conflict.
As for how she bwecame HOTs prez, she's rich and according to Jacob there somebody besides Chad with more power who wouldn't appreciate public intersourse with Sage.
As for Jill, she really wants to get out of her tower and perhaps just play the piano instead of becoming what her parents wanted her to become.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They may perceive each other as being adversaries simply because they are different
But they haven't even interacted with one another yet for all we know they might get on well with one another the only conflict will come up is with the MC but at this time I don't think Sage will be to bothered because it's only a fuck buddy relationship.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
We don't know any thing about Jill or Sage, except they are immediately attracted to the MC, Sage in the cafeteria makes it obvious that she has a physical attraction, in Jill's case it's a psychological attatction. After that Sage is attracted psychologically and Jill is attracted physically.
Then there's the different aspects of thew MC's talent, Sage enjoys the martail arts aspects, Jill the music.
These two characters are bound to be in conflict.
As for how she bwecame HOTs prez, she's rich and according to Jacob there somebody besides Chad with more power who wouldn't appreciate public intersourse with Sage.
As for Jill, she really wants to get out of her tower and perhaps just play the piano instead of becoming what her parents wanted her to become.
i get that but supposedly she became friend with Quinn since school days how come she doesn't know about her little playground till now

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
But they haven't even interacted with one another yet for all we know they might get on well with one another the only conflict will come up is with the MC but at this time I don't think Sage will be to bothered because it's only a fuck buddy relationship.
We don't know if they've interacted in the past, but Sage and Jill are both rich, that much is obvious, so in all likely they meet before.
Besides we know the college has donors and such and rich kids usually go to the same schools.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
During the chapter three scene with Sage it is obvious from her facial expression that she's interested in a bit more.
Jill does the same thing after the reprimand of Chad.
Tandem stories, you're introduced to Sage, then her boyfriend, then you're introduced to Jill and then the melon man.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
We don't know if they've interacted in the past, but Sage and Jill are both rich, that much is obvious, so in all likely they meet before.
Besides we know the college has donors and such and rich kids usually go to the same schools.
plus jill seems familiar with the teachers jade and Cathy even with jade's husband so it's must be a connection there and how come Bella that works at the library and knows jill (perhaps being a family member to her ) but seems not as rich as her

Reactions: Joermundgand

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
i get that but supposedly she became friend with Quinn since school days how come she doesn't know about her little playground till now
She's naive, just like Jill, it's a shared trait.
Look at Sages expression Maya approaches the MC after the cumpetition , she'as not happy that somebody else gets the attention at all, I expect a Bella vs Jill moment will occur with Jill having a similar moment.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
plus jill seems familiar with the teachers jade and Cathy even with jade's husband so it's must be a connection there and how come Bella that works at the library and knows jill (perhaps being a family member to her ) but seems not as rich as her
Bella was a governess.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Question for the forum members raised on guns, apple pies & freedom: what's the mechanics of student loans? Does the money goes directly to college or is it handled to the student? Does it require any guarantee (mortgage, guarantor, etc.)? Is there any requirement of income, grades or something else?
For the united states, the government pays your tuition directly to your institution and then you have to pay them back with interest. in Canada its handled by the student, at least where I live.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I like Jill’s slow burn towards the relationship. It’s like his first girlfriend that where they became best friends with similar interests that blossoms into the more physical.

Sage is quick burn to physical and slow burn to friendship status.

MC shares things in common with both and the only real fight will be what speed suits the MC.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Quick question guys, after the initiation at DIK house at the party what do I do? I went upstairs to the sides, all around and still stuck.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
No doubt she has a genuine interest in the MC but that's all it is for now right now all she has on her mind is Chad and what he is up to.
Have you tried saying no after the first espionage venture, Sage still wants guitar lessons.
You get the same scenes. It's real simple, Jill wants Prince Charming to rescue her from her tower, Sage wants a a knight in battlemarked armour to storm the castle.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes