AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I don't know if you guys already talked about that but Maya doesn't know MC fucked Josy right ? And Josy doesn't know about all the fooling around with Maya. I can't wait to see their reactions. That promises to be interesting.

*yaaay girl fight !*

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
This, I believe may be a key save point in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I chose both Jill and Bella of course, but people thinking there will be a happy trio haven't played AL. At best, choosing both is going to get a bittersweet ending IMO. For a wedding bells ending, we'll likely have to come back here and pick only one (or neither if we want another girl).
Similar point during movie night, you deselect Maya by denying attraction.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
My thoughts exactly. Chad isn't coming back for Sage, he just wants political favors from her so he won't lose his standing with the Jocks and etc. All the Diks seem too scared to even go near her so that just leaves my MC carrying her away.
Sage wants revenge and the MC will have to deliver a beating, most likely during the competition.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Another theory:

Jill and Sage are foster kids from troubled families. It’s not unknown to take in kids at different times of their development. Maybe they don’t overlap but had the same foster parents?

Jill did piano to please them and Sage didnt
Same school, Sage bullying Jill or Jill mocking Sage, who knows, but the piano thing will become relevant later on.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Question for the forum members raised on guns, apple pies & freedom: what's the mechanics of student loans? Does the money goes directly to college or is it handled to the student? Does it require any guarantee (mortgage, guarantor, etc.)? Is there any requirement of income, grades or something else?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
will there be a musical competition in the future or some sort of musical performance :unsure:
Who knows, but Sage and Jill comes from money, Sage rebelled and Jill is like Rapunzel in the tower, besides it's logical that heir charcters get more backstory in 4.0 and it's logical that they will be adversaries, they are opposites, Sage is the hell hath no fury and Jill is the damsel in distress, it's a classic.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
No, they don't come across as the bullying type certainly not Jill as it's implied that she has been a victim of bullying while she was at school
Yeah and who would be the bully if Sage and Jill went to the same school and each charater would perceive the other as the bully, makes ense, Sage would think of Jill being mean towards the hedonist and Jill would think of Sage as the bad bitch who puts her down.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah and who would be the bully if Sage and Jill went to the same school and each charater would perceive the other as the bully, makes ense, Sage would think of Jill being mean towards the hedonist and Jill would think of Sage as the bad bitch who puts her down.
I don't even know where this is all coming from look at how Jill reacts to bullying I mean come on she called Cathy up without telling the MC about it that he was being bullied and for me, Jill is sweet in nature and just wouldn't suit being a bully. With Sage, we don't know much about her background but I haven't seen any bullying tendencies towards anyone.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the questions that keep me intrigued how did sage become hot's president, when did she meet up with Quinn, what about chad when did they become BF and GF, how come she is not aware of any of Quinn's behind the scene little market

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes