DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Uhm,it`s an assumption or a theory that Bella`s husband is military - it`s not confirmed.I went through the renders at Bella`s house and I can`t see one that would show Bella`s husband at all,I can see MC "fixing" pictures but I can not see what is on the pictures.I can`t recall anyone saying anything about Bella`s husband being in the military.
I replay the scene just to be sure,I can`t see what`s on the pictures and Mc does not comment on what is on them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmm
You're right about that, we all assumed he was military just cause of the wording, but after all it was just us assuming. Like how alot of people assumed Josie seeing someone = boyfriend (not me though)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm not suggesting incest but I have a hunch Isabella and Lynette could have been friends. As far the Isabella and Josy likeness goes, they both have a small mole on the right side of their mouth plus similar hair/eye color. To me Josy looks more related to Isabella than her step-brother but you could be right maybe it's just the models.

I think that the more honest and perfect girl is sweet JILL. i don't know that what thinking other players, but in my way seeing she not have any dark side and not will use the boy for any sexual purpose.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not suggesting incest but I have a hunch Isabella and Lynette could have been friends. As far the Isabella and Josy likeness goes, they both have a small mole on the right side of their mouth plus similar hair/eye color. To me Josy looks more related to Isabella than her step-brother but you could be right maybe it's just the models.
I think all the likeness is just a coincidence and he has just used similar models that's all

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I think that the more honest and perfect girl is sweet JILL. i don't know that what thinking other players, but in my way seeing she not have any dark side and not will use the boy for any sexual purpose.
Except she's a control freak, the good old attempt to mold her man into prince Charming by any means necessary.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's a dungeon in there.
But yeah, a baby's room seems plausible. Would that mean that she had a baby, then he died for whatever reason so the husband decided to take his distance from Bella.

It's true? I didn't know very well about that part, the husband

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But yeah, a baby's room seems plausible. Would that mean that she had a baby, then he died for whatever reason so the husband decided to take his distance from Bella.
I mean it is a distinct possibility it's actually probably one of the better ones could also lead to a good ending for her with the MC ends up with her getting pregnant again and the child lives this time.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I mean it is a distinct possibility it's actually probably one of the better ones could also lead to a good ending for her with the MC ends up with her getting pregnant again and the child lives this time.
I don’t see a happy ending, could Bella really be happy with the MC when she is trying to set Jill up with him and then the MC leaves Jill for her? Complicated to say the least.

This is the other play through I want to explore more after my main love.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Anyone else have the thought Bella’s lock room is a baby’s room. Damn it I got Dark all of a sudden

:cry:
Never thought of that but a late miscarriage with the baby room already decorated or infant mortality is a plausible theory as to her trauma, intimacy issues and a 'separation' with husband all in one shot.

Having a dungeon there would be more fun though :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes