CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
I can see status updates for this on the subreddit but there doesn't seem to have been a release in a very long time. I remember more regular updates for past seasons. Did they completely change how they release them?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?
We know you shoved Cathy's panties in Bella's glove compartment, you pervert!

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only interaction I had with Cathy were on swiper and when she appears in Isabella's house I didn't even took her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
I use the compressed version of the game, so maybe the compression messes with some things?
very, very unlikely, do you by any chance use a mod? it seems to me like the classic mod glitch.

normally when you take Cathy home, only if you've wooed her on Swyper first, she asks if you want to go further.

in which case she gives you a blowjob, and inexplicably to do so she takes off her underwear which she then leaves in Bella's car.

If you haven't wooed her on Swyper or if you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy this option doesn't even exist.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?
as i read your post, 2 answers come to mind.

1: you damn well know you played hide the salami with cathy, and youre just practising the "gee, how did those get there" on us, so that you can gauge our reactions to your story before you try that shit at home with the wife. shame on you sir!

2: if answer 1 is incorrect, then lets add this up. foggy memory, a mysterious pair of panties, and bugs....... youve been roofied by arieth.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
very, very unlikely, do you by any chance use a mod? it seems to me like the classic mod glitch.

normally when you take Cathy home, only if you've wooed her on Swyper first, she asks if you want to go further.

in which case she gives you a blowjob, and inexplicably to do so she takes off her underwear which she then leaves in Bella's car.

If you haven't wooed her on Swyper or if you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy this option doesn't even exist.
I did actually encounter the same thing in one of my playthroughs, and I never did once see that Cathy scene, always turned her down in the car... surprised the fuck out of me as well coz I never did anything with Cathy... not sure what the conditions are to encounter this error but it's there. Had to fix it with URM

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Tried to use a mod, but it didn't work so I re downloaded the game so it's a clean copy of the game, and I play on JoiPlay (Android), so everytime I try to mod a game it just doesn't open
As far as I know, it's an Android port issue. You can't fix it. But you may try different port. Some pages ago, one dude posted a link to his own fresh port version.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Interesting test. To see first-hand MC dumping Josy/Maya in Ep9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro even if you play BaDIK to escape life's troubles that's totally fine but I would recommend to take advantage of DPC's ability to write and delve deeply into some drama, because it's great. Even if it was your 48th canonic run.

Will there be a party to plan in the next episode, is that known?
Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong but what I got from DPC's ramblings is that every consecutive episode is gonna have a mini-game like that, which means, every consecutive episode is gonna feature some big, big party (not as big as EP9 I hope)

I actually like the party planner mini game
I didn't think I would because normally I hate mini games
I generally believe that mini games in this game are a great distraction and I never understand why people hate them aside from the fact they're playing with one hand :ROFLMAO:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Don't hate the mini games but don't like them either it's one of those things were it's probably split down the middle have the player base likes them the other not so much

Reactions: D-ricky

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I generally believe that mini games in this game are a great distraction and I never understand why people hate them aside from the fact they're playing with one hand :ROFLMAO:
i wonder how many of our fellow DIKs read this, and got paranoid thinking it was directed at them specifically.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here is the preview to refresh your memory:

It is impossible to tell for certain. All we have to go on is 4 hints. These hints are:
  1. Engagment Ring
  2. Skin Blemishes/Tone
  3. Males wristband
  4. Enviroment
Firstly the engagment ring
Of all the woman in the game we know that Jade and Isabella are the only married woman to be currently in a sexual relationship with the MC.
Looking at the ring of both Isabella and Jade we can clearly see that the ring DOES NOT match either.
Furthermore, the ring is clearly on the womans right hand thus indicating it is a engagment ring NOT a wedding ring.
We do NOT know any women in BAD that are engaged at the current moment. But given that MC does not interact with Jade or Bella during there engagment we can confidently rule them out.
As for Nora, we orignally meet Nora through Swyper a dating app. This decreases the chances of Nora being engaged but does not eliminate it. Furthermore, Nora is seen at McAllens bar without a ring and clearly ready for a sexual night. This is not the behaviour of a engaged woman but not definitive.
Cathy is the other option for a engaged woman. Last we saw Cathy she was NOT enaged but that could have changed for her reintroduction. Although assuming she has become engaged it would be interesting story telling for her to cheat with the MC almost immediately.

Bianca could have become engaged between episode 9 and 10 so she remains a possibility.

Secondly the Skin Blemishes/Tone
Isabella is the easiest to knockout during this evidence. Her skin colour is completely different from the ass in the preview.
Comparing the asses the skin blemishes to Nicole, Sandy, Bianaca and Madame we can knock out all these woman.
Jade's ass also does not share similarities with the ass in the preview. As with Jade, Nora differs in apperence to the ass, however Nora's finger nails in episode 9 do share a resembalence to the nails seen in this preview.

Thridly, the enviroment
The environment observed within this preview is yet to be showcased within the game. Lynettes room has been seen and is showcased on the main menu. It differs heavily from this enviroment reducing her chances.
Nora remains a strong contender in this regard as her house/apartment has yet to be seen by the MC and stands a strong possibility to be a future lewd scene location for the pair.
Jades and Isabellas house/apartments have already been showcased and neither match this enviroment further decreasing the possibility of either being the mysterious ass.

Males wristband
The male hand has the same bracelet as the MC. This is believe is important to rule out the possibility of it being a flashback of James and Bella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too conclude, every known girl has reasons for it NOT to be there ass. Thus, leaving the mysterious ass a mystery.

Or somehow Leah has return
Thirdly
Lynette's room isn't the same in the diary excerpts as in the previews, but it doesn't have to be Lynette's room either. I think anyway, so this room in the preview is a hotel room.

men's bracelet
The MC does wear the men's bracelet during the performance, but I believe it's a gift from his father, Neil. So it could be that this men's bracelet is older than the MC itself.

engagement ring
If it were an engagement ring, it would be a symbolic sign of a marriage vow. Otherwise ring could be a symbolic sign of love from a boyfriend.

I don't want to and can't rule out Bianca. She's not engaged to her Matthew yet. This could point to them getting engaged between EP9 and EP10, but the MC then drops the bombshell for catching Olivia with Matthew and that leads to the preview.

But it can also be so that the preview shows Lynette and Neil, just not Lynette's room. Lynette's previous diary excerpts clearly show one thing. She was rather dismissive of Neil. What if Lynette was cheated on by her boyfriend who gave her the ring or distanced herself from her before a date? Lynette spends the evening with Neil and not her boyfriend at a hotel restaurant. She gives Neil the men's bracelet, which was actually intended for her boyfriend, and then one thing leads to another.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Might be Isabella i think... ring is different, but it very well could be just the engagement ring, so it might be another flashback. Its about time anyways to bring some more light into Isabellas Past. If we choose to be with her, we are in a "serious" relationship now, time to get some things on the table, maybe ISabella will tell us things and we can see those via flashback the same way we already saw something with Zoey and the Mc or the college time of Bella.

But i have to say, i dont care that much about the previews.
If this is a throwback to Isabella and James, how did the MC get the men's bracelet?

That's driving me again. We know so Isabella and Neil have one thing in common. Both have the same favorite song. What if Isabella, who is engaged to James, cheated on her James with Neil?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes