ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
how am i not on her route, i havent rejected her and the cheat menu says jill path active :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
to choose Jill you need to kiss her the night you go see her, Bella and Cathy (you can kiss her before but it's this one that totaly put you in her road) then you need to go on date with her (so don't call Sage), after that you choose to fight for her, she invite you to a date to meet her friends, you help her with the recital finaly you can't have dick affinity or she will reject you

Reactions: Arcxdd

calimero4

Jun 7, 2017
Pretty much yea, but going overboard won't hurt you :LOL:
A lot of the times you can basically finish game both full CHICK and full DIK and you will see most of the scenes :)
I mean that's mostly true, even though I needed to do a speedrun of many scenes from Quinn bench-moment to have the other Quinn-bench-moment after the scene with her and Sage.
Feel like there are some branches here you can't cheat with variables unfortunately :p I guess they'll ahve consequences later on

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I mean that's mostly true, even though I needed to do a speedrun of many scenes from Quinn bench-moment to have the other Quinn-bench-moment after the scene with her and Sage.
Feel like there are some branches here you can't cheat with variables unfortunately :p I guess they'll ahve consequences later on
Both scene are awesome, especially broccoli monologue :love:
I mean yea, cheat won't give you everything just because you want it.. Unfortunately.. :LOL:
Cheating consequences? I don't know, modders will always find a way to get over some things.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.10.1] + Scrappy's Mod

Android :

Being a DIK [v0.8.3] + Scrappy's Mod

Android:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
grd.jpg

I am smiling!
Smiling to see you!
Smiling to touch you!
Why all this distance between us?
How much do you really care for me?​

BeingADikUser

Feb 6, 2020
That is not a lewd scene, is just sitting on a bench.

That happens because Quinn overhears Jill inviting you to dinner with her friends and then she rejects spending time with you, both going with Jill and with Quinn can't happen because Jill is Chick-only and Quinn is DIk-only. She also rejects you if you pursued Jill in chapter 7.

Go back a bit and try disabling ep6 jill date ep7 jill lewd scene, change affinity and status to Massive DIK. It should work. If the scene triggers you go with Quinn directly from the library to a bench outside, the lewd scene happens later in her room and there is another little scene in the HOTs garden just after that.
You are a legend, that fixed it exactly. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: kyrlian

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, I was tired of you and your mates calling everybody "haters" and, at the same time reporting my comments, and the mods playing along and deleting them, even if I was ignoring you are your mates in order of avoiding a confrontation with you people, and just enjoying conversation. So yes, I left the thread voluntarily. But you had to boast about making me out of here...

And now... you've made me come back. And I´m not going to ignore you any more.

Be happy, guys.

View attachment 1568676
View attachment 1568690
Love you j.a.l.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes