znar25

Apr 25, 2021
My dream scenario is Jade, Jill, Sage foursome with Tybalt and Stephen watching from the closet.

Maybe they're jacking each other off as well, get a little edgy in here.
Jill would be like going through a 747 checklist to get through that. :ROFLMAO:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

screenshot0226.png

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

View attachment 1568745

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:
Redhead with green eyes? Good luck! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Niu6609

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT and dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
WE HAVE ENDURED THIS FOR A LONG TIME!!!

WE ENDURED HOW OTHERS ADMIRE FUCKING BELLA AND FUCKING JILL AND EVEN MAYA AND JOSIE!!!

BUT THAT TIME HAS PASSED!

I SEE THAT WE BROTHERS HAVE BECOME A LOT!

IT'S TIME TO CROSS SWORDS FOR THE HONOR OF OUR QUEEN!

FOR SAGE! FOR THE GLORY OF LADY SAGE!

FANS OF MAYA, JOSIE, JILL, BELLA AND QUINN WILL BE DESTROYED BY SACRED FIRE!

GOD HAS BLESSED US!

OUR NAME IS THE SACRED LEGION!

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A JUST CAUSE!

FOR SAGE!

EUbiP7dWoAIbw4u.jpg

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

maxresdefault.jpg

nzojb7338ob71.jpg

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too
I think pregnancy will be the biggest out of everything.
And if I guessed correctly that it's Tommy's and Heather then his drug problem and connections with Vinny will probably play big role too.

And with LI upcoming story's... I think if you are in Jill or Bella path, it could be interesting to see what will happen next.

And of course... More Quinn next season! :love:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

WE ENDURED HOW OTHERS ADMIRE FUCKING BELLA AND FUCKING JILL AND EVEN MAYA AND JOSIE!!!

GOD HAS BLESSED US!

FOR SAGE!

View attachment 1568774

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

View attachment 1568775

View attachment 1568776

My Brother come join me into battle~

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

You need to understand that episode 9 will be transitional and it is unlikely that any questions will be answered. The problem of Maya, Josie and Sage will obviously not be resolved, the conflict will be frozen and the status quo will remain.

The main event of course will be the arrival of Zoya and how she will affect the hero and his relationship with other girls.
I suppose something from Zoey's past will give an answer to a couple of questions or at least give a hint (I would really want that), but I expect Zoey and MС to spend a lot of time remembering the past and this will somehow affect the love interest.

The fact that there is no scene of rejection of J/M and Jill will also create drama. I think Josie and Maya's solo paths will finally take shape in episode 9.

I'm still sure there won't be any Halloween. Half of the episode we will solve the problems with the choices made in episode 8 and the remaining half of the episode to prepare for Halloween.

Reactions: kyrlian

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

For the LI there are not many things than what you said, perhaps the fact that Sage is in her last year but it would depend on how much time the game will cover, or if you tell Sage about Chad or not. (Does someone know what happen if you don't tell her in the Episode ? I just can't do it)

What will be important are more the others, like Riona's stalker and the drug rings.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Theory....

Bella only path: Huge problem. Bella and Jill had/have a strong friendship. Jill IS naive about a lot of things. Bella TOLD Jill to date MC and Jill took that as strong, solid advice. Bella and MC should have told Jill earlier. Now, it will be hell to pay if they are lucky to fix this. It is Bella's and MC's first problem in life to solve together in regard to what MC told Bella at the pool about wanting to take that journey with her no matter the problems that lie ahead. Well, here you go. Sooner than expected. Classic daytime soap opera fodder.

Jill only path. I think the biggest challenge is explaining the photo of Jill's parents mansion in the photo of MC's mother and friends and also in Jill's photo. Next challenge would be Jill's parents. Although Jill's friends like MC and, MC saved Jill at the recital.

Sage only path. I don't see any problems. Mostly solvable. I think Jade will be mature enough and even have a side conversation with MC about how dumb she felt flashing him. For the more amusing take vs pure Sage romance. Expect to see Jade riding MC's magic dick a few minutes before MC goes down the aisle to get married to Sage :p

Maya/Josy only path: Josy is really goal oriented don't you think? The gym, education and...MC. Elena was dead accurate at the dorm party. Josy is for sure in love. Maya just hasn't given me the vibe that she is in love with MC the way Josy is.

josypool2.JPG

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Sage keeping her temper in-check with family matters.
Not a Shit-Show i'd wanna be caught up in.
"fuck.... Fuck... FUCK"
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"
A little bit of shit show is needed, Maya tuition story will be stretch throughout whole season or even more... So her boring at this point story need to get more attention.

Jill only path. I think the biggest challenge is explaining the photo of Jill's parents mansion in the photo of MC's mother and friends and also in Jill's photo. Next challenge would be Jill's parents. Although Jill's friends like MC and, MC saved Jill at the recital.
In long run, her parent might be a big problem, i think they won't be too happy about her daughter choice of partner.
They might event think that mc would take Jill on "bad" route and will make mistakes like her sister.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

GOD HAS BLESSED US!

FOR SAGE!

View attachment 1568774

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

FOR SAGE!

View attachment 1568775

View attachment 1568776
Note for future Sage historians if you are reading this 100 years from now. Image 3, illustrates how many guys Sage had before she met MC. :p

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I hope those on the Sage path get at least a sex scene with her ep8 was really disappointing in that regard. And it will be interesting to see how things develop with the other LI's when your choice becomes generally known. At least I hope DPC doesn't insist on these secret relationships now that the choice is made.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
All the Sage fanboys seem to be forgetting that time when they were balls deep in her 'mum'. I can't be the only one who slipped Jade the foot long!
I always avoided Jade on my Sage path. There were so many clues about who Sage's Mom might be that it seemed a safe bet.

Reactions: aragh

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I am attracted to the possibility of having a relationship known to all and serious, to be able to cheat with other people in secret, I don't know, I think it would be interesting even more drama in the game

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes