DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too
In terms of LI routes,

Jill: Instead of just being a comedic relief, Tybalt will go berserk and really start to become a threat to her and the MC, also, I have a feeling that her family connections to MC's family will somehow be used for the episode's ending cliffhanger.

Bella: I'm expecting EP9 to focus primarily on her relationship with Jill and the inevitable backlash, but I hope it also sheds some light on her past, all the secrecy is becoming a bit stale by now. I don't expect the school's regulation or Burke to become a problem just yet.

Sage: Excluding Bella's, this is the route I'm the most excited about because I have no idea what will happen tbh, DPC will probably use her family and Maya to create drama on her route. Other than that I don't really know what to expect, she will most certainly be involved in the drug and prostitution plot, but both the theories that she knows about it, or she doesn't, seem plausible to me so I'm excited to see what DPC does with that.

Josy and Maya: Other than Maya's tuition plot, I hope we get to either strengthen the trouple or weaken it and thus, have a monogamous route with either one of them, but this is only wishful thinking really.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
A little bit of shit show is needed, Maya tuition story will be stretch throughout whole season or even more... So her boring at this point story need to get more attention.

In long run, her parent might be a big problem, i think they won't be too happy about her daughter choice of partner.
They might event think that mc would take Jill on "bad" route and will make mistakes like her sister.
In regard to Jill's parents, I expect DPC to have MC pull a big sales job on them with a great speech. :ROFLMAO:

indydaysp.JPG

Or, MC plows Jill's mom....really.....REALLY well. :ROFLMAO:

DIK brothers walk of shame===

John Boy: "Who's that? Who's MC banging?"

Jamie: "You know that letter 'R' on our jacket?"

Nick: "No fucking way!"

Last edited:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I hope those on the Sage path get at least a sex scene with her ep8 was really disappointing in that regard. And it will be interesting to see how things develop with the other LI's when your choice becomes generally known. At least I hope DPC doesn't insist on these secret relationships now that the choice is made.
Depends on the choice i think.
If picked Sage or Jill it will be known to people.
But with Bella for example? It will be hard to accept by college itself.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You need to understand that episode 9 will be transitional and it is unlikely that any questions will be answered. The problem of Maya, Josie and Sage will obviously not be resolved, the conflict will be frozen and the status quo will remain.

The main event of course will be the arrival of Zoya and how she will affect the hero and his relationship with other girls.
I suppose something from Zoey's past will give an answer to a couple of questions or at least give a hint (I would really want that), but I expect Zoey and MС to spend a lot of time remembering the past and this will somehow affect the love interest.

The fact that there is no scene of rejection of J/M and Jill will also create drama. I think Josie and Maya's solo paths will finally take shape in episode 9.

I'm still sure there won't be any Halloween. Half of the episode we will solve the problems with the choices made in episode 8 and the remaining half of the episode to prepare for Halloween.
practically all the chapters are transitional except the last one of the season, but anyway something important always happens at least for some characters

the rejection of Maya+ Josy and Jill it's true that it was postponed, but it's basically a secondary content, ok the drama, but especially in the case of Maya and Josy, if you chose another Li instead of them what can ever happen? slightly different the case of Jill and Bella, but that was an announced suicide

Zoey will definitely have to make room for herself, and being also the undisputed star of the interlude she will definitely be important in the chapter

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sage only path. I don't see any problems. Mostly solvable. I think Jade will be mature enough and even have a side conversation with MC about how dumb she felt flashing him. For the more amusing take vs pure Sage romance. Expect to see Jade riding MC's magic dick a few minutes before MC goes down the aisle to get married to Sage :p
I wish we could choose to tell the truth to Sage or not. As for Jade. Yes, I think that DPC will allow us to fuck with her even after the choice is made. Perhaps the continuation of relationship with her will somehow help with the situation with Maya or Josie, or Jade herself will decide to blackmail MC, but I would like that, as before, we could refuse or agree. If we don't agree to continue the affair with her, I don't think anything terrible will happen. Jade is herself under attack if information about their relationship gets out. Another point is how sex with Quinn will affect Sage. At the end of the episode, if you had a threesome, the screensaver changed. I don't know if this is a hint that Sage will become more depraved and open to experiments or a hint of a love triangle that will finally take shape.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Maya aside,

Sage's Family .............. AND her temper <--- do the math

Falls back to the old saying: "Just because You Can, Doesn't mean You should."
Well if you put it like that... Jade temper is not something you can forget too... :LOL:
It would be funny scene to watch if you of course banged Jade and her husband saw recording..

Reactions: MrD812

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope those on the Sage path get at least a sex scene with her ep8 was really disappointing in that regard. And it will be interesting to see how things develop with the other LI's when your choice becomes generally known. At least I hope DPC doesn't insist on these secret relationships now that the choice is made.
but in the end the only relationship that can really become official is the one with Jill.

Maya and Josy want to keep a low profile anyway, and if they are struggling to come out as a couple (although in the last chapter they seem to be trying to be brave) I doubt they will do so as a trouple

Bella's situation is too indefinite, she's already put the ring back on in public, let alone go any further, she'll only clarify her position with Jill.

Sage is basically on stand by, she could but I doubt she'll come out, even if between HOTs and DIks many people already know it

Reactions: TajaRrR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
practically all the chapters are transitional except the last one of the season, but anyway something important always happens at least for some characters

the rejection of Maya+ Josy and Jill it's true that it was postponed, but it's basically a secondary content, ok the drama, but especially in the case of Maya and Josy, if you chose another Li instead of them what can ever happen? slightly different the case of Jill and Bella, but that was an announced suicide

Zoey will definitely have to make room for herself, and being also the undisputed star of the interlude she will definitely be important in the chapter
Episode 5 was also transitional and essentially useless. Nothing important happened in it except that the alphas destroyed the Diks mansion. We spent the rest of the season doing repairs. I expect something similar. Episode 9 will be shorter than episode 8, it will prepare the basis for new questions and theories. It will become the basis for Halloween. I fully expect that the entire 10th episode will be devoted entirely to Halloween, which will be funny.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Excellent Point WELL Taken!

Personal experience in Jr.High.
Avoided 2 particular teachers 'extra curricular' interests/advances.

Later on, was VERY Grateful!
Natural for me to stay away from teachers and librarians.

No disrespect or hate on them.
Just, some things are best left alone.
You could have your own "being a dik" storyline :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Episode 5 was also transitional and essentially useless. Nothing important happened in it except that the alphas destroyed the Diks mansion. We spent the rest of the season doing repairs. I expect something similar. Episode 9 will be shorter than episode 8, it will prepare the basis for new questions and theories. It will become the basis for Halloween. I fully expect that the entire 10th episode will be devoted entirely to Halloween, which will be funny.
The fifth chapter is certainly one of the emptiest, but important things happen for the plot.

there is the picnic with Maya and Josy in which they establish that MC can still have fun
Burke's involvement in the restaurant is revealed
there is the rift between Quinn and Tommy and consequently between HOTs and DIKs
there is the scene with Cathe who can end the story with Bella

something always happens in the end

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I am so disappointed on you guys, really. I went away for 1 day, due to playing other games and when I come back, there is no more discussions About Maya. There are 32 notifications and none of them are from people quoting me about Maya, or trying to pick a fight with me lol. What am I gonna do now in this forum? :D

Anyway, I have a question... Since we were forced to choose a LI at the end of EP. 8, do you guys think we gonna have shorter gameplays from now on? Because if we were having fun with more than one girl, now we have to drop everyone for our main LI. I have 2 gameplays that I consider my main gameplays. One for Sage and another for Others. Ofc I am not gonna worry if I pick others because I can still have fun with a lot of girls (I suppose), but what if I choose a main LI? Would be too bad if we had to wait 8 months and have shorter gameplay to go thru because we are now tied to one girl... What do you guys think?

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I am so disappointed on you guys, really. I went away for 1 day, due to playing other games and when I come back, there is no more discussions About Maya. There are 32 notifications and none of them are from people quoting me about Maya, or trying to pick a fight with me lol. What am I gonna do now in this forum? :D

Anyway, I have a question... Since we were forced to choose a LI at the end of EP. 8, do you guys think we gonna have shorter gameplays from now on? Because if we were having fun with more than one girl, now we have to drop everyone for our main LI. I have 2 gameplays that I consider my main gameplays. One for Sage and another for Others. Ofc I am not gonna worry if I pick others because I can still have fun with a lot of girls (I suppose), but what if I choose a main LI? Would be too bad if we had to wait 8 months and have shorter gameplay to go thru because we are now tied to one girl... What do you guys think?
Well... Cheating exists, so... :LOL:
But I don't think episodes will get shorter.
When you pick one LI, your main focus will go on her story, for example Jill and her parents and charity event for her sister. Additionally you will get some smaller things with other character if you are friends with them, little help her and there.
I think amount of content will be still the same, but more focused on your pick.

As for Maya knights... Don't worry they will come soon enough :BootyTime:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The fifth chapter is certainly one of the emptiest, but important things happen for the plot.

there is the picnic with Maya and Josy in which they establish that MC can still have fun
Burke's involvement in the restaurant is revealed
there is the rift between Quinn and Tommy and consequently between HOTs and DIKs
there is the scene with Cathe who can end the story with Bella

something always happens in the end
There are minor things as well. As being able to have sexual encounters with most of HOT girls without having to pay for it. You can get Lily for free, Sarah and Melanie, Riona will gonna confide you Hot stuff, and have sex with you on further episodes for free (if you help her out). Also free sex with Camila. There is also 2 affinity choices that can change the whole plot of the game. If you fight that big guy from Alphas, I forgot his name now. And if you punch Tybalt. This can be good or bad in this meeting with his parents in the next meeting.
Lets remember that when you fought Chad, you were the victim, and now you can be seen as the troublemaker.
I honestly think ep 5 was one of the most important chapters in the game.
Also lets not forget - > You tell Derek if you still have feeling for Josy, Maya or none of them. It may be very important, because I still think, have hopes, you can be with one of them in the future, ofc, you all know I would never ever aim for Maya, but I would love to be back with Josy again :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in absolute terms, only the roads to the LIs to whom we communicate our choice are closed, but even here there is already an exception: Sage who says he is available if we change our mind

so for now the closed roads are Bella and Jill.

the rest is all a bit to see, in the next chapter I doubt there will be any chance to disprove MC's good intentions yet

more fluid is the situation of those who chose Others... will they be able to occasionally fool around with the LIs? in theory they claim not to be ready to choose...

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Probably there will be in the future more opportunities to change the Li, and opportunities to fuck up the things with your Li and be forced to change her :ROFLMAO:

I don´t think is going to be as easy as "you have chosen you Li, and now the story is about you and her".

View attachment 1568869
Ceterum censeo, Maya and her evil religious father are just two postmodern SJW clichés. DPC has shown mental laziness including such uninteresting and hackneyed characters into his game. :ROFLMAO:
I mean for sure there will be opportunitie to change LI, we are halfway through the game so, having 8 (or more) with only one LI without problems or anything would be boring.
We don't know what Zoey deal is with her comeback, but if she is interested in mc, I bet she can be first "step" to fuck up relationship with your LI.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
but in the end the only relationship that can really become official is the one with Jill.

Maya and Josy want to keep a low profile anyway, and if they are struggling to come out as a couple (although in the last chapter they seem to be trying to be brave) I doubt they will do so as a trouple

Bella's situation is too indefinite, she's already put the ring back on in public, let alone go any further, she'll only clarify her position with Jill.

Sage is basically on stand by, she could but I doubt she'll come out, even if between HOTs and DIks many people already know it
No, it's just becoming a trope in the game. The Sage relationship can become public, everyone knows about it and the secrecy is just wearisome, otherwise what's the point of the big ep8 choice? The Bella and M/J relationship is the only one's I could see remain secret.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After replaying the Sage path in Ep. 8 again, I can very confidently say, although the content is lackluster since, again, not many interactions with her, it was incredibly wholesome, and her expressions throughout the episode warmed my heart and soul.

I mean,

View attachment 1568745

JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE SHE GIVES YOU

Holy hell I only wish that I'll be able to find my Sage someday IRL :cry:
I wanna find my Sage too...don't care about the physical features...just her qualities are enough.
you already did! but she saw you first and went! hewww, please warscared hide me from that hideous thing!

if you want the top girl you gotta be the top guy in whatever random totally unrelated shit she is really into!

or you can just become rich charismatic and powerful!
yes... without realizing... man is she in for a surprise when ass man breaks that ass!

Note for future Sage historians if you are reading this 100 years from now. Image 3, illustrates how many guys Sage had before she met MC. :p
love her for what she can do, do not wonder how she learned it!

when you rationalize love, you diminish it and by diminishing it you can break it into pieces and by breaking it into pieces you can define it by smaller and smaller parts of everything it once was... until all your love can be resumed to anal on Tuesday´s...
right before it dies because it not longer as enough critical mass to withstand the blows that life will inevitably throw at you!

so if you must love her, love her with all the fire in your heart until you burn out, because doubt is the death of love!

it's time for an orgy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

or for a fruit salad...
whats the difference in Tybalt mind? exactly... healthiest relationship he ever had!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
And i Love her... so Deeply and Dearly!!

However, in ALL seriousness.....

With Sage's Temper.
AND.... at the prep-party, how ANGRY she was at the MC to even 'joke' about 'a mother'.

Now picture You... with Her.. AND Her temper... Sage finds out about Her Mom, Her Brother... how things have happen.

Chew on that for a while and THINK how pleasant things can escalate ;)
I am pretty sure Burke isn't gonna make your life any easier from now on :D, Fucking his wife, punching his son and fucking his daughter lol. Remember, he didn't go any easy on Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes