TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah. When I saw what happened in the Preps party with Mona. I thought at some point MC will have to deal with the Dean's situation. So either if you are on Chick or Dik path, you will have to be allies with Jill/Rusty/Quinn to deal with it
But still, it will be end game scenario.
Next season will be about Halloween, there is a lot of crap on the table already like, pregnancy, Zoey. It would be hard to put there fight with dead too and getting rid of him sounds like big finale in general plot.
Of course not counting mc mother and her family story line.

Reactions: Olsens.M

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I would not consider these social supports

MC who is in a relationship with Jade does not ask her for help for Tybalt's blackmail, and at the same time does not ask Rusty or Jill for help or advice to help Maya, and even Sage comes to the decision to intervene on Maya's behalf on her own.

they all tend to be non-communicating boxes.
But in Tybalt's blackmail (that involves MC) he already have Jill and Bella helping him out. And MC helps Jill on her concert, when she needs help as well. Like friends would do for each other. The Maya's situation (does not involves MC). Maya has Josy who is also friends with Jill. Maya is in the same Gender class as MC, she could ask help to Jade herself. And untill the end of EP 8, MC didnt know who were Sage's parents, he didn't know she could help with anything.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
But still, it will be end game scenario.
Next season will be about Halloween, there is a lot of crap on the table already like, pregnancy, Zoey. It would be hard to put there fight with dead too and getting rid of him sounds like big finale in general plot.
Of course not counting mc mother and her family story line.
Yeah, that is only hypothetically talking. I don't see any of it happening anytime soon :D

Reactions: TajaRrR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But in Tybalt's blackmail (that involves MC) he already have Jill and Bella helping him out. And MC helps Jill on her concert, when she needs help as well. Like friends would do for each other. The Maya's situation (does not involves MC). Maya has Josy who is also friends with Jill. Maya is in the same Gender class as MC, she could ask help to Jade herself. And untill the end of EP 8, MC didnt know who were Sage's parents, he didn't know she could help with anything.
Jill takes a week to ask Bella (her best friend) for help... so asking Jade for help in the meantime didn't seem to me a hasty move

MC is a different case, he always intervenes, even without getting anything (like "Quinn is evil!!!"), offering his money to anyone...

the Burg and the Royce can intervene against Burke only when the scandal is discovered, and for Maya what could they do that any adult can't do? if the answer is to pay them the membership it would be the worst possible solution with 4 years delay

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Jill takes a week to ask Bella (her best friend) for help... so asking Jade for help in the meantime didn't seem to me a hasty move

MC is a different case, he always intervenes, even without getting anything (like "Quinn is evil!!!"), offering his money to anyone...

the Burg and the Royce can intervene against Burke only when the scandal is discovered, and for Maya what could they do that any adult can't do? if the answer is to pay them the membership it would be the worst possible solution with 4 years delay
Yeah, you sum up everything. In none of these situations MC is in danger to ask for help. He would be in danger if the Dean was targetting him though. Jill takes 1 week to tell her best friend, and never tells MC about the blackmail, he only finds out when Bella tells him and when she does, she already planned to sabotage the dates. So the blackmail situation was already being taken care of when he found out, He just joins to help and sabotage the dates. About Maya, again, as you said, he offers his $ 5k to everyone, even to Quinn, but he never offers to Maya :D. I think he just doesn't care about her :D

PS. Just to make clear, we are just discussing hypothetical situations. It was not written byDPC, we are just wondering what could happen in future updates :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TajaRrR

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Or she would say - "where is the rest of money?" :BootyTime:
She would certainly do that :D. Throw the money back on his face and tell him that won't even pay for her breakfast, let alone her tuition :D

And just like Quinn told him. He should stop offering his money like that haha. Sometimes I feel bad for him when he starts offering his $5k around.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
She would certainly do that :D. Throw the money back on his face and tell him that won't even pay for her breakfast, let alone her tuition :D

And just like Quinn told him. He should stop offering his money like that haha. Sometimes I feel bad for him when he starts offering his $5k around.
But he never learns. I mean yea, you pay 3$ for good times with girls from HOTs, but still..stupid :LOL:
You can bang Cam, Rio and most importantly Quinn for free at this point :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too
What do I expect for the next chapter? Wow. Good question and hard to answer because I only play the Josy and Maya way. Accordingly, some should keep in mind that in my comments below, all other LI's and Quinn, will not be interacting romantically with the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:

Jill: I hope that Jill and the MC's circle of friends will become more and more close, as will Sage and Jill. Even Isabella already has a positive impression of Sage. Also, I'm assuming that Jill will get more control over what happens at the Preps mansion after showing Tybalt her cute raccoon teeth. I really liked how Jill stood up to Tybalt in EP8. Maybe Jill will introduce the MC to her parents too, or maybe her parents will want to meet the MC themselves after what he did for their daughter.

Isabella: I probably wouldn't freak out with my playthroughs. It also shouldn't be a problem if Isabella continues to be the MC's teacher. But my biggest hope for Isabella is that she gets a message from James and it leads to a return of James. Isabella deserves this. She is not only a good friend to my MC. I also think that a slight form of a mother-son relationship could develop between Isabella and the MC in my playthroughs. It could actually be what both are looking for and need.

Sage: I've read a few times now that Sage's development in EP8 isn't that great. I actually can't agree with that. She has made a big step from a party girl to a confident young woman. She has opened up emotionally to the MC and has also started to get a handle on her emotions. I hope and assume that Sage and the MC will become friends for life in EP9 and Sage will also strengthen her friendship with Josy and Maya.

Quinn: Quinn and the MC became friends in EP8. I noticed that clearly during the preparations for Halloween. I think that's good, not least because it could also bring Maya and Quinn closer. But Quinn has a mind of her own and by the end of EP8 she has the upper hand again in her illegal activities. I hope the MC can speak into her conscience so that she finally stops this shit. I see a confrontation with Vinny coming here that could involve innocent people as well.

Josy and Maya: This is where I see the development of the three-way (not throuple) relationship. I also think that Stephen Burke will not be the salvation for Maya. I don't even think Stephen will have sole control over the free tuition. Mona said she doesn't feel like messing with old guys. Plural. What if it's decided by a board made up mostly of older men? I think that might make sense. Maybe Jade is the person who tips the scales in Maya's favor? There is also a clue in EP7. In the picture you see a brunette girl (Josy) with a blonde woman (Jade). This picture is pinned with a blue pin (CHICK). There is also a clue for Vinny. Vinny's tattoo on her left hand is a tiger and we have a red pin (DIK).

Info.png

I see a solution for Maya that has nothing to do with Stephen Burke, but with Jade. Jade once mentioned that she earned her title unlike Stephen. She teaches gender studies. Now, if it comes out in conversation that a stable three-way relationship is developing before her eyes between students, two of whom are also taking her course, Jade might recognize this as an opportunity to follow and explore this development for study purposes. This would make Josy/Maya/MC objects of study. Perhaps there is funding for this or Jade privately funds the study. Maya could work as an assistant on the side, as this is close to her personal career aspirations. Jade is very emancipated and could convince the committee to approve Maya for the tuition. And I think so they will do that, because otherwise they run the risk that everything comes out.

DIK's and HOT's: the Halloween party is coming up and this will bring the HOT's and DIK's closer together again. I would love to see the HOT's and DIK's get together. As we know, Quinn wants the Alphas to do other things on Halloween. I wish Quinn would come up with something the Alphas could do to make the brotherhood fall apart. The resulting possibility would be great because then the building would be empty. The couples and the not so party people would move into the DIK mansion. The HOT'S would then have space again and the DIK's who like to party would get the empty building.

But we will see what will happen. This text contains hardly any facts, so it is more wishful thinking than theory.:D

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Redhead with green eyes? Good luck! :LOL:
Maybe just a girl who's seemingly trouble but turns out to be pretty wholesome, hot, adorable and possibly my bestest friend at the same time? Is that too much to ask? Ok, maybe, but.... but..... god damn it all a girl with similar personalities would be enough. Though honestly would be hard pressed to find anyone like that..... oh well I guess I'll settle for a fictional character I guess *shrug*

Sage only path. I don't see any problems. Mostly solvable. I think Jade will be mature enough and even have a side conversation with MC about how dumb she felt flashing him. For the more amusing take vs pure Sage romance. Expect to see Jade riding MC's magic dick a few minutes before MC goes down the aisle to get married to Sage :p
Alright, but, what if, since there're no blood relations between the two.....

THREESOME!

That would be, IMO, the best-case scenario.

Aug 26, 2019
What do I expect for the next chapter? Wow. Good question and hard to answer because I only play the Josy and Maya way. Accordingly, some should keep in mind that in my comments below, all other LI's and Quinn, will not be interacting romantically with the MC. :rolleyes::unsure:

Jill: I hope that Jill and the MC's circle of friends will become more and more close, as will Sage and Jill. Even Isabella already has a positive impression of Sage. Also, I'm assuming that Jill will get more control over what happens at the Preps mansion after showing Tybalt her cute raccoon teeth. I really liked how Jill stood up to Tybalt in EP8. Maybe Jill will introduce the MC to her parents too, or maybe her parents will want to meet the MC themselves after what he did for their daughter.

Isabella: I probably wouldn't freak out with my playthroughs. It also shouldn't be a problem if Isabella continues to be the MC's teacher. But my biggest hope for Isabella is that she gets a message from James and it leads to a return of James. Isabella deserves this. She is not only a good friend to my MC. I also think that a slight form of a mother-son relationship could develop between Isabella and the MC in my playthroughs. It could actually be what both are looking for and need.

Sage: I've read a few times now that Sage's development in EP8 isn't that great. I actually can't agree with that. She has made a big step from a party girl to a confident young woman. She has opened up emotionally to the MC and has also started to get a handle on her emotions. I hope and assume that Sage and the MC will become friends for life in EP9 and Sage will also strengthen her friendship with Josy and Maya.

Quinn: Quinn and the MC became friends in EP8. I noticed that clearly during the preparations for Halloween. I think that's good, not least because it could also bring Maya and Quinn closer. But Quinn has a mind of her own and by the end of EP8 she has the upper hand again in her illegal activities. I hope the MC can speak into her conscience so that she finally stops this shit. I see a confrontation with Vinny coming here that could involve innocent people as well.

Josy and Maya: This is where I see the development of the three-way (not the three-way) relationship. I also think that Stephen Burke will not be the salvation for Maya. I don't even think Stephen will have sole control over the free tuition. Mona said she doesn't feel like messing with old guys. Plural. What if it's decided by a board made up mostly of older men? I think that might make sense. Maybe Jade is the person who tips the scales in Maya's favor? There is also a clue in EP7. In the picture you see a brunette girl (Josy) with a blonde woman (Jade). This picture is pinned with a blue pin (CHICK). There is also a clue for Vinny. Vinny's tattoo on her left hand is a tiger and we have a red pin (DIK).

View attachment 1569129

I see a solution for Maya that has nothing to do with Stephen Buurke, but with Jade. Jade once mentioned that she earned her title unlike Stephen. She teaches gender studies. Now, if it comes out in conversation that a stable three-way relationship is developing before her eyes between students, two of whom are also taking her course, Jade might recognize this as an opportunity to follow and explore this development for study purposes. This would make Josy/Maya/MC objects of study. Perhaps there is funding for this or Jade privately funds the study. Maya could work as an assistant on the side, as this is close to her personal career aspirations. Jade is very emancipated and could convince the committee to approve Maya for the tuition. And I think so they will do that, because otherwise they run the risk that everything comes out.

DIK's and HOT's: the Halloween party is coming up and this will bring the HOT's and DIK's closer together again. I would love to see the HOT's and DIK's get together. As we know, Quinn wants the Alphas to do other things on Halloween. I wish Quinn would come up with something the Alphas could do to make the brotherhood fall apart. The resulting possibility would be great because then the building would be empty. The couples and the not so party people would move into the DIK mansion. The HOT'S would then have space again and the DIK's who like to party would get the empty building.

But we will see what will happen. This text contains hardly any facts, so it is more wishful thinking than theory.:D
Most of what you think will get answered in the next episode
For me the highlight of the coming episodes will surely be the Halloween party it's been hyped for 2 episodes.
In which I would like to see:
1.Jill interaction with the diks and hots that's going to be interesting
2.Maya saga gets solved. I don't think Burke's will help her but rather clarity on what Maya decides.
3.The party should be the longest free roam event.
4. Why is Zoey back?( I think that's going to be answered in the coming interlude)

Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This text contains hardly any facts, so it is more wishful thinking than theory.:D
Excellent that you put this at the end... not a bad thing to have some wishful thinking but I think at some points you go " too outside the box " which would have literally little to nothing to do with MC... which leads to not likely going to happen... STILL ! very good at some points ! :D(y)

Reactions: dalli_x

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Alright, but, what if, since there're no blood relations between the two.....

THREESOME!

That would be, IMO, the best-case scenario.
I think it's pretty impossible to ever happen.
Even if there is no blood relations, for Jade, Sage is still her daughter.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes