ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
We can go even further... what if chapter 9 is not gonna contain the Halloween party ? Nobody said it would it's just an assumption that it's coming... with shit going on as it is AND getting the " new " LI back in the picture it might as well get pushed back to chapter 10 which is more than a year from the actual release of Interlude... :whistle:

We will see won't we... as we pass year 2054 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I call it episode 9 is about preparation (get the money etc) for the party not the party itself

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
#PrematureEjaculation

View attachment 1569426

--

I think it's gonna be another 10 months before we even get close to the Halloween episode with the interlude coming up next and all. DPC's already teasing us with it but there's no chance he'd go near it and ruin what could possibly be the introduction of another LI or obstacle in every route. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Though I'm curious as to how the future episodes are going to be laid out. Since we have an interlude coming right after a cliffhanger, would the interlude be solely focused on Zoey? Or are we gonna get answers to Episode 8's ending? If we don't, how would it carry on to Episode 9, which I'm hoping, as some have mentioned here, will have at least half the episode focused on the MC's relationship choices and the Halloween party. I really hope Sage helping Maya with her financial problems won't be dragged out because that'd honestly just be annoying.
DPC takes its time to give answers, some of the questions are so old that we will fall over ourselves when he answers.

Chapter 9 is very unlikely to close any subplots, many will have new elements, new nuances, and new ones will be added.

halloween was announced in the seventh, in the eighth the organisation of it started, in the next it will be drawn up... and if all goes well we will see it in a year and a half... :confused:

Reactions: Niu6609

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think the story will end at the end of the school year. So DPC can delay the passage of time in game.

After Halloween, we will have Christmas / New Year's Day. Maybe something for Valentine's Day.

Then nothing until the end of the school year. Or maybe something for the spring break.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The Halloween party will take place in EP9, as the DIK mansion has been decorated in the credits.

The interlude is just a game to get us players in the right mood for Season 3 and EP9.
Assumptions... you do think it will happen in chapter 9 I on the other hand not buying into that and give my " vote " for chapter 10... the interlude does not even faze me the slightest... it's good that it comes but I'm more interested ( as well as many others here ) in the advancement of the main story line... :)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

jakemore36

Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys, im new here. I got a bug in the game where in the first free roam of chapter 8, the task says invite Maya and Jose, but i cant invite them(or im not sure if im doing it right). I dont get any options to text them but i do have the notification.

P.S. I did use walkthrough mod and now updated the game and used the cheatsave hotfix.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This right here... I like this, I need this.
Chill Quinn after letting herself to mc meeting his father, good shit it is.
Quinn is the perfect one for it, because she doesn't have a family of her own to go see on Thanksgiving.

The other girls, well main girls all have families or they're Bella and I can't see her meeting Neil this soon into the relationship.

We could have Thanksgiving with Neil/Quinn, with the Royces, with the Burkes(fireworks if you banged both Sage and Jade), something quiet with Bella. I don't know what to do with Maya/Josy, Josy's family seems more accepting than Maya's, but then you have Tommy to possibly deal with. Tricky situation for them.

Some of the other side girls like a Riona or Camila would work well coming home too, but that's a lot of work and effort, I can't see him giving every possible side girl a Thanksgiving scene. At least Jade will get one with Sage, so works out.

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: dalli_x and TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Quinn is the perfect one for it, because she doesn't have a family of her own to go see on Thanksgiving.

The other girls, well main girls all have families or they're Bella and I can't see her meeting Neil this soon into the relationship.

We could have Thanksgiving with Neil/Quinn, with the Royces, with the Burkes(fireworks if you banged both Sage and Jade), something quiet with Bella. I don't know what to do with Maya/Josy, Josy's family seems more accepting than Maya's, but then you have Tommy to possibly deal with. Tricky situation for them.

Some of the other side girls like a Riona or Camila would work well coming home too, but that's a lot of work and effort, I can't see him giving every possible side girl a Thanksgiving scene. At least Jade will get one with Sage, so works out.
Yea, Thanksgiving with most of LI would be very.. Normal? I mean nothing exciting, normal dinner and that's it.
Well with Jill parents, that could be interesting.
I bet Jill mom would not be too happy to see mc with his Dik jacket at Thanksgiving.
So Yea, Quinn, mc and Neil would be perfect.
After dinner you could go with Quinn and torment that fucker from summer job (can't remember his name).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The Halloween party will take place in EP9, as the DIK mansion has been decorated in the credits.

The interlude is just a game to get us players in the right mood for Season 3 and EP9.
I feel like that was DPC telling everyone don't worry the Halloween party will be in the EP9. The only thing that makes me question if we will get it following the interlude is that Sage said it will take weeks to plan and get ready for the party. Unless things move fast or there is a small time jump during or before the EP that would be a lot cover which would be great but would take a really long time. My guess would be a small time jump that or EP 9 comes in two parts part one covering the time to get ready for the party and part two would be the party. I'm calling it Derek will tell MC his really his father at the end :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The secret Madame + Wendy ending will blow your mind!
Indeed, one of the things man was never meant to see. Truly a Cthulhu-esque horror!

what do you expect from the next chapter?

which LI's plot or which subplot (Vinnie and the drug rings for example, the pregnancy..) do you think will develop more?

I think Jill, in the end she's at a zero point in the story, the blackmail is behind her, and the family issue has been mentioned.

also Bella is completely unloaded, in theory she should face the problem of the internal regulation of the college about teacher-student relationships, but it seems to me difficult that it could hide some surprises (or at least irrelevant to the fact that she is married...). of course there will be the confrontation with Jill, but there are an optional parts of the story

for Maya and Josy I'm pretty sure it will be a waiting chapter, it's hard for them to come out from the meeting with Burke with any real news, but if it goes differently (either positive or negative) they too are candidates for an important role in the chapter

also for Sage i don't see big things in the immediate horizon, the Jade bomb might explode, but that's an optional event too
Honestly, I'm not sure what to expect next, other than full frontal Zoey.

My guess is we'll get the Halloween party as the main focus (rather like the prep party in Episode 5), but I could easily be wrong. I expect Maya will be offered some sort of hope that will eventually collapse later in the season, ensuring her subplot defies resolution yet again. And I assume we'll get some time with each of the LIs to set up their branch, but the real drama will probably wait until Episode 10.

Other than that, though, just about anything could happen. DPC hasn't left any clear indications, and it's clear he and I don't share a sense of proper dramatic timing. So I'm just going to have to wait and see, unless the Interlude is far more informative than I think it will be.

The fifth chapter is certainly one of the emptiest, but important things happen for the plot.

there is the picnic with Maya and Josy in which they establish that MC can still have fun
Burke's involvement in the restaurant is revealed
there is the rift between Quinn and Tommy and consequently between HOTs and DIKs
there is the scene with Cathe who can end the story with Bella

something always happens in the end
Eh, most of those weren't all that important IMHO.

The M&J 'no strings' decision was anti-character development, just an excuse to stall their path for the rest of the season.
Burke's involvement was already highly suspected thanks to his argument with Jade (and it wouldn't be until the end of Episode 6 that we learned he was involved as more than just a customer, which was the really important bit).
The 'rift' between the HOTs and DIKs barely mattered. (The rift between Tommy and Quinn does, so that counts at least.)
Eh, Cathy's ability to close of Bella's path is interesting, but I wouldn't say it's important to the plot. If you skipped Episode 5 entirely (and thus didn't leave Cathy's panties in the car), you'd never know you missed anything, since Cathy drops out of the game right afterwards.

Personally, I think the most important things that happened in Episode 5 were Mona backing out of deal with Burke and the destruction of the mansion/the MC taking a prominent role in its repair. There are other parts that matter, but with them you could probably put the pieces together on your own if you skipped Episode 5.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes