Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You haven't given a reason for "alady" that makes sense, until you do every time you use it you are calling Josy a bitch and I will call you out on it.
Blasphemy!!!!!!! May the Goddess have mercy on your soul
If my reason does not make sense to you it is because you don't want it to
you can't get any lower then this
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chip has called Josy that evil word but I never would because I love her

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I prefer my interpretation and until he corrects it with something that makes more sense than my interpretation I'm going to keep calling him out on hating Josy and calling her a bitch. and hopefully he gets bored before me and finally stops the annoying nonsense
oh trust me that never happening :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if anything it only get worse or better depending on your point of view :p:p:p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not for me the Interlude was enough to sell me on her and I consider just as good of a friend as Sage is. Sure she made a mistake but who doesn't. It's not like her mistake was one that she ended up ghosting the MC for years was only for something like 6 months - a year so wasnt a big deal to me. I'm not about to let my MC ruin a good friendship over one mistake second chances and all. Besides she did have her reasons for leaving albeit it wasn't something serious. Besides technically they were never in a romantic relationship at that point so her leaving isnt as bad to me. All in all I consider her a better friend than Derek and equally as good of a friend as Sage.

Plus for me personally I think it's a bit too heartless or harsh to cut her out of the MC's life over that.
I just want to say that no one ghosts someone else for 6 months.... a much shorter period is enough for the other person to stop wanting to contact you, if one lasts that long it is dangerous and is a stalker.:oops::oops::oops:

and in fact not even Zoey ghost Mc that long, he simply leaves her alone and goes on with his life.

now in the last 2 chapters we have heard MC express how much he missed her and how important she was to him, who knows if in chapter 11 Zoey will feel like saying something :rolleyes:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What do you mean, no time for combinations and permutations?
In most cases, all you have to do is change some lines of dialogue. Renders could stay the same.
It would be very lame and lazy approach on the dev side. Different renders for scenes even in very slightly different circumstances are strong advantage of BADIK. It's very important to reflect what's going on, characters reactions and emotions. Body language and facial expressions. When the only change is a text and dialogue lines, while renders remains the same it feels like characters don't give a fuck about what's going on. It's repulsive and quite implausible.

And in the case of Maya & Josie, just skip the content. Noone but the people that choose to ghost them would skip their content, I don't see the problem in giving us that option. It's not like we are ripping pages out a book so no one else can read them, y'all can still simp for those two and get all the goodies.
They're part of the core plot. Very significant one. Why you wish such an option which will make the plot useless and remove the most of scenes and sense from the game itself? Dev written characters and their story in a certain way from the very beginning and he had a plan on the whole plot from beginning as well. During dev cycle he only changed the details and added more permutations and options for players. But main idea barely changed and he follows it from beginning till the end. Any significant changes and altering the approach to development of the plot and characters at the current moment of time and episode # will ruin whole game and will make such hypothetical changes mostly ridiculous as well. Why do you trying to demand and even think of such things after about 5 years since first episode was released?

Hopefully I don't have to specifically mention that is only goes for LIs that are involved in scandalous behaviour towards the MC, girls like Sage and Jill don't need to have those considerations since, by all accounts, they aren't acting shady and hide a terrible secret that directly impacts our MC.
MC is a snowflake. At least at the time of J&M relationship reveal. It was discussed thousands times already here and there. Let's start it again?

MC is not saint either. He tried to date them both. And even if not, he clearly knew that Josy had a "boyfriend" and Maya just was lack of those extra couple of minutes to tell him the truth, because she was ready to confess. MC and J&M hadn't officially dated as well at the moment of reveal. So any "cheating" discussions is a pure bullshit. As well it's a bullshit because girl+girl is not a cheating on the man, especially when they was not officially dating.

Personally, I have a bone to pick with people that don't care to mention they have a long-distance relationship, let alone a gay one.
And I would like that to be reflected in the game, considering it won't take too much effort to allow the MC to ignore some LIs until they get the message.
It was an unpleasant coincidence. They never wanted to make it the way it turned out. And J&M are not gay. They are both bi. Josy from the beginning and Maya just thought that she is gay, because she didn't got right opportunity to meet and date guy back in school (bc of bulling, mother situation, etc).

Girls didn't do anything terrible or something that could make the MC sever ties with them forever. What we see in the game next is a plausible development of events, without excessive branching and removal of important plot elements to please a bunch of haters. If for some reason these girls don't attract the player as a love interest from the beginning or after a reveal point, or the player cannot digest that they date each other, they just remain friends and that's it.

Everything else - hatred, the desire to completely "remove" them from the screen, etc. are the wishes of individuals, and their minimum number, which can be peacefully ignored.

Take in mind that as dev you can't satisfy everybody and you have to stick to a certain golden mean and don't overdo anything to satisfy the major part of the players. That's the goal and that's why BADIK was and still one of the best games in genre.

In Intertwined the ability to get rid of the girls was implemented from the beginning. It's a part of writing. But finally, the more of them you "remove" the more boring game becomes later. Does it worth it? From completionists pov - yeah, just to check out once how the game world burns. But in a long term it's mostly useless. Because it's AVN...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It would be very lame and lazy approach on the dev side. Different renders for scenes even in very slightly different circumstances are strong advantage of BADIK. It's very important to reflect what's going on, characters reactions and emotions. Body language and facial expressions. When the only change is a text and dialogue lines, while renders remains the same it feels like characters don't give a fuck about what's going on. It's repulsive and quite implausible.

They're part of the core plot. Very significant one. Why you wish such an option which will make the plot useless and remove the most of scenes and sense from the game itself? Dev written characters and their story in a certain way from the very beginning and he had a plan on the whole plot from beginning as well. During dev cycle he only changed the details and added more permutations and options for players. But main idea barely changed and he follows it from beginning till the end. Any significant changes and altering the approach to development of the plot and characters at the current moment of time and episode # will ruin whole game and will make such hypothetical changes mostly ridiculous as well. Why do you trying to demand and even think of such things after about 5 years since first episode was released?

MC is a snowflake. At least at the time of J&M relationship reveal. It was discussed thousands times already here and there. Let's start it again?

MC is not saint either. He tried to date them both. And even if not, he clearly knew that Josy had a "boyfriend" and Maya just was lack of those extra couple of minutes to tell him the truth, because she was ready to confess. MC and J&M hadn't officially dated as well at the moment of reveal. So any "cheating" discussions is a pure bullshit. As well it's a bullshit because girl+girl is not a cheating on the man, especially when they was not officially dating.

It was an unpleasant coincidence. They never wanted to make it the way it turned out. And J&M are not gay. They are both bi. Josy from the beginning and Maya just thought that she is gay, because she didn't got right opportunity to meet and date guy back in school (bc of bulling, mother situation, etc).

Girls didn't do anything terrible or something that could make the MC sever ties with them forever. What we see in the game next is a plausible development of events, without excessive branching and removal of important plot elements to please a bunch of haters. If for some reason these girls don't attract the player as a love interest from the beginning or after a reveal point, or the player cannot digest that they date each other, they just remain friends and that's it.

Everything else - hatred, the desire to completely "remove" them from the screen, etc. are the wishes of individuals, and their minimum number, which can be peacefully ignored.

Take in mind that as dev you can't satisfy everybody and you have to stick to a certain golden mean and don't overdo anything to satisfy the major part of the players. That's the goal and that's why BADIK was and still one of the best games in genre.

In Intertwined the ability to get rid of the girls was implemented from the beginning. It's a part of writing. But finally, the more of them you "remove" the more boring game becomes later. Does it worth it? From completionists pov - yeah, just to check out once how the game world burns. But in a long term it's mostly useless. Because it's AVN...
I think DPC could easily make the renders necessary. Just look at how much space in the game is dedicated to totally pointless animations. Just cut out said animations and add the renders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Oh no, you mean we might have to wait a year for an update?

That would be awful
Nope, it could took more than a year in such a case, since bc some single individuals wants very complicated branching in the very core part or the plot and the game itself. It reminds me some of the demands for possibility of MC not joining the DIKs or opening possibility to pledge to another frat, for example. It's simple in words, but incredibly difficult in practice and in implementation.

A lot of work for a minimal return.

I disagree with the assumption that the MC would be evil or sith if he didn't put up with the LI's BS. Refusing to be a doormat and having some self respect isn't evil.
In case, if BADIK would be a plotless harem game when MC pursue girls only to fuck them. No backstory, no characters development, no sense at all. Just showing to and pleasing the horny boys with MC fucking all that moves around while he don't gives a fuck if some of girls dissapears here and there. No regrets and all. BADIK is quite not on that level.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Josy most of the time lets MC make the first move to engage sex like in ep2 and first ep7 scene the rest of the time it equal engage from both of them. It a loving sing of her submitting to MC I mean that in a good and healthy way. Where as with Maya Josy is always the one to engage in sex first in other words Josy the boss
Josy lets others make the big moves because she is scared of everything backfiring. Episode 2, MC has to initiate sex because this is a much bigger step than just dinner or making out, it is 100% Josy cheating on Maya with no vagueness about feelings. Same with Episode 10 and the pillow fort.
We already know it's the same thing if you follow Josy in Episode 5, she outright says this if the throuple didn't happen. She didn't want to voice her opinion, because she might've lost Maya on top of losing MC. And again regarding the "no strings" thing, she didn't want that at all, but didn't speak up as usual to not risk anything.

Regarding Josy being "the boss" with Maya during sex, Maya has less experience and is initially much more conservative about it. Josy (and MC) push her out of her comfort zone, because ultimately it's about having fun. There's far less risk involved than something like three people dating each other.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes