robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i made several others saves to play with those side girls in future updates. and will have at least 1 of those to pursue Zoey. she has realized her feelings for mc during the cookout and i expect some significant content with her in the future. i expect she will come to B&R to pursue her art and will end up pretty much staying with mc at the DIK mansion. and let the fucking begin! i actually really like Zoey's character model. except for that god awful chest tattoo. wtf was DPC thinking with that hideous shit on her chest.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i actually really like Zoey's character model. except for that god awful chest tattoo. wtf was DPC thinking with that hideous shit on her chest.
Honestly I thought of would of hated it to. Especially since I typically don't like tattoo's on the front of their body all that much especially big ones like her chest tattoo. But I felt like it actually matches and goes with her other tattoo's and goes with her general look or design. I think she would look a bit off without it. Now the tattoo by it's self I agree would be awful but with the other ones it works for me.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Dudes, will you can imagine when this kind of stories will have an AI engine that write and design the VN's graphics autonomy and in real time ?
Yeah, that would be pretty awful. I've seen one on here previously that has AI renders, and let's just say you can tell. I don't care if the tech improves, I just don't want that crap.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, that would be pretty awful. I've seen one on here previously that has AI renders, and let's just say you can tell. I don't care if the tech improves, I just don't want that crap.
for me it depends on how it looks ive seen some games I can't tell it's a AI until i was told it was. Then other it's real obvious tho the ones that I cant tell typically are anime looking designs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
the ones that I cant tell typically are anime looking designs
There's certain look to AI "anime" drawings that's pretty easy to spot once you've seen a few shops in your life. Essentially, it's all very much the same style that's a little bit too vibrant, and that's before we get into all anatomical mistakes.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
not for me the Interlude was enough to sell me on her and I consider just as good of a friend as Sage is. Sure she made a mistake but who doesn't. It's not like her mistake was one that she ended up ghosting the MC for years was only for something like 6 months - a year so wasnt a big deal to me. I'm not about to let my MC ruin a good friendship over one mistake second chances and all. Besides she did have her reasons for leaving albeit it wasn't something serious. Besides technically they were never in a romantic relationship at that point so her leaving isnt as bad to me. All in all I consider her a better friend than Derek and equally as good of a friend as Sage.

Plus for me personally I think it's a bit too heartless or harsh to cut her out of the MC's life over that.
Haven't cut her off, just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, in this run (my first) I simply can't pick anyone else but Bella and... yes I know there has to be something big (and bad) lurking on the horizon, but... it simply clicked, MC missing a mother and her being so... her. :p

As to where MC and Zoey where standing before she left... sorry but as much as everyone is free to take their own decisions (i.e. leaving) if you grow up as friends for years, then move to also have sex and cuddles more than once... you don't need the other person to tell you they love you, they weren't 12.

That said I'll most likely do somehting different the next run, but it felt good to give her the cold shoulder and then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly I thought of would of hated it to. Especially since I typically don't like tattoo's on the front of their body all that much especially big ones like her chest tattoo. But I felt like it actually matches and goes with her other tattoo's and goes with her general look or design. I think she would look a bit off without it. Now the tattoo by it's self I agree would be awful but with the other ones it works for me.
I think Zoey look better without the tats but she still looks good, it would be fucking hot if Josy got one:love::love::love::love::devilish::devilish:
Alady Alady:love::love::love::love::love:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I quote, I will always choose a story written by a human artist, following his/her ideas.
But what if the AI will understand your preferences and change a little the plot following your kinks ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As to where MC and Zoey where standing before she left... sorry but as much as everyone is free to take their own decisions (i.e. leaving) if you grow up as friends for years, then move to also have sex and cuddles more than once... you don't need the other person to tell you they love you, they weren't 12.
That's true at the very least you know know they care alot for you beyond sex if you are always fucking and cuddling not so sure about love in a romantic way tho. How I saw it was more of FWB than romantic for Zoey and she loved the MC like you love a best friend. I wasn't until she realized what she lost while it turned into a romantic love for the MC. But of course like most MC"s in these games they never tell the girl how they feel and it causes problems lol.

Haha see you like Bella alot I can't play her path without forcing myself it's too damn awkward for me to enjoy.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Zoey look better without the tats but she still looks good, it would be fucking hot if Josy got one:love::love::love::love::devilish::devilish:
Alady Alady:love::love::love::love::love:
can Josy get some nipple piercings too? I think they would look extremely cute on her small boobies as long as they aren't the circular piercings.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
That's true at the very least you know know they care alot for you beyond sex if you are always fucking and cuddling not so sure about love in a romantic way tho. How I saw it was more of FWB than romantic for Zoey and she loved the MC like you love a best friend. I wasn't until she realized what she lost while it turned into a romantic love for the MC. But of course like most MC"s in these games they never tell the girl how they feel and it causes problems lol.

Haha see you like Bella alot I can't play her path without forcing myself it's too damn awkward for me to enjoy.
I try as much as possible to identify with the MCs of these games makes them more enjoyable, sometimes is possible, others not.

With this VN despite the HUGE age gap between me and him it worked and what strikes me as underlying element is how much he misses his mother, Bella just felt right despite all the sex and akwawardness of the situation I hope that side of their interaction doesn't go away.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I quote, I will always choose a story written by a human artist, following his/her ideas.
But what if the AI will understand your preferences and change a little the plot following your kinks ?
Nah, it's a slippery slope. I will be open and admit that I am vehemently against AI in the creative arts. I have a lot of friends who have been shat on by AI or have people trying to use AI to shit on them if they haven't had it done already. Trying to be objective after giving that caveat though, you can't have a machine create a story with a soul. Machine learning can only do pull from what it's been fed, and it doesn't know the "why" of it all. It doesn't know the intricacies of storytelling, and the impact a good story can have on different people. What it knows, in comparison, can be boiled down to a mathematical equation.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Nah, it's a slippery slope. I will be open and admit that I am vehemently against AI in the creative arts. I have a lot of friends who have been shat on by AI or have people trying to use AI to shit on them if they haven't had it done already. Trying to be objective after giving that caveat though, you can't have a machine create a story with a soul. Machine learning can only do pull from what it's been fed, and it doesn't know the "why" of it all. It doesn't know the intricacies of storytelling, and the impact a good story can have on different people. What it knows, in comparison, can be boiled down to a mathematical equation.
200% agree, depsite havin personally experienced a full department (200ish folks) being shut down by the "introduction of AI", I profoundly believe that no matter how advancd proper AI might become it will always lack that 'something'

• Wow
Reactions: atrebor68
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes