Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
In Intertwined it's the girls (LIs) who burn bridges with MC. He never wants to do it intentionally. Probably with the only exception is with Erynn. When he passes by intentionally while Ethan beats her. And even this case occurs because of miscommunication and misunderstanding between the two, in similar way as it happened 5 years ago, but this time it totally ruins their friendship and any possibility of relationship as well. Then it also ruins relationship/friendship with her bestie - Alexis.

So even there MC acts the way he acts while having an excuse of misunderstanding and overreaction here and there and doing a stupid things like trying to date both sisters, thinking they won't find out or by dating multiple girls. But never because he is a jerk as is or he makes such things intentionally. It's the opposite, he is usually very polite and treat all girls well and in a right way. Players are allowed to make mistakes and create a lot of drama and cat-fights as well. Surprisingly, MC can be rude and non friendly with his own... mother. Kinda "son of the year". If you're very persistent you may make every girl hate you and get a special variable (no_friends), but after that gameplay becomes boring as fuck, because almost every event except very canon ones are being skipped.

In BADIK it's barely possible, because most of girls are a part or canon story and removing them completely from MC life will not allow to tell this story properly.
You can also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which is precisely what makes me sad, I want to hold a grudge, no matter the significance or justification for it!
Also, Maya & Josie can still remain in canon events, but MC doesn't have to like them or actively help them.
  • In the case of helping Maya understand the legality of her contract with her father, the event can play out differently depending on your relationship with Maya, Josie or Sage. If you are on good terms with any of those girls, the event plays normally (with maybe a few dialogue adjustments to convey your choices).
  • If you ignored or didn't romance any of the three girls (or even the hot teacher), just skip the damn event and show the aftermath - not like MC's presence had any actual influence on the outcome of that night, Maya was still legally fucked.
I mean, if the player wants to ignore the girls with the most content, it should be an option, at the cost of skipping their content, no?
To me it is acceptable that they continue to treat each other, they are students, they know each other, it is boring but acceptable. I'm also okay that for important issues there is active involvement.

I don't like to be involved in side activities just to stretch the content, one example out of all is the yoga class, because Bella invites mc even if there is nothing between them, if he chose someone else instead of her, if they explicitly don't like each other, and just to scold him for being distracted by the girls present, and that's whatever our behavior is.

Reactions: DavDR

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Mom: Who is this girl, son?

Me: She is... nobody.

Mom: Then why do you use her pics as phone wallpapers?

Me: It's... complicated.

11.png 22.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Riaman

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
For me, it's the major flaw of the game. And not just the M&J stuff. If you aren't pursuing Jill or Bella you are still stuck with . .

The Bella 'date' to prove that you are worthy of Jill (even though you don't want Jill)

Breaking into the Prep mansion to play the guitar.

The Jill tennis date

The endless ep5 visit to Bella's house

And probably more that I'm forgetting about.

And it's not because MC is friends with them. How many of MC's friends are showing up to help with the cleaning after the DIK's place is trashed? We're now regularly seeing the HOT's cleaning up after parties but where was that help when we really needed it?

It's the problem with the story. We are TOLD that MC is friends with everyone, but we're not SHOWN the MC's friends acting like friends.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I want Tremolo to have a Sith option to deal with some LIs that burn him.

Oh well...
I'm sure we all have games where we wish that option was available especially when the dev forces a LI you don't want. If it's that bad I tend to use my Sith option of stop playing and delete the game, usually making a note to "blacklist" that devs games from what I play. Most times you can't since that character is vital to the main plot in some way. In those cases I just tend to play and skip through the parts I don't care about or play them the worst way possible just for kicks.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm sure we all have games where we wish that option was available especially when the dev forces a LI you don't want. If it's that bad I tend to use my Sith option of stop playing and delete the game, usually making a note to "blacklist" that devs games from what I play. Most times you can't since that character is vital to the main plot in some way. In those cases I just tend to play and skip through the parts I don't care about or play them the worst way possible just for kicks.
If you skip large chunks of content then what's the point of playing the game? It's like watching half a movie or skipping chapters in a book

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You can also

Same goes for BADIK. We can't make MC an absolute "evil" person. We can force him to break hearts and get closer to Quinn (meaning to use her prostitution ring services, drugs and so on). But he still remains more or less good person and behaves friendly with most of the girls. Branching it even more and making a flags like LI/just friends/end of any relationship as in Intertwined would completely complicate the development, writing and composing the canon scenes. We had an example with J&M break up in EP 10, check out how much alt scenes and renders it took. Now multiply it several times for almost all MGs, then add here the combinations and permutations. No... nah... don't worth it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Same goes for BADIK. We can't make MC an absolute "evil" person. We can force him to break hearts and get closer to Quinn (meaning to use her prostitution ring services, drugs and so on). But he still remains more or less good person and behaves friendly with most of the girls. Branching it even more and making a flags like LI/just friends/end of any relationship as in Intertwined would completely complicate the development, writing and composing the canon scenes. We had an example with J&M break up in EP 10, check out how much alt scenes and renders it took. Now multiply it several times for almost all MGs, then add here the combinations and permutations. No... nah... don't worth it.
I disagree with the assumption that the MC would be evil or sith if he didn't put up with the LI's BS. Refusing to be a doormat and having some self respect isn't evil.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Branching it even more and making a flags like LI/just friends/end of any relationship as in Intertwined would completely complicate the development, writing and composing the canon scenes. We had an example with J&M break up in EP 10, check out how much alt scenes and renders it took. Now multiply it several times for almost all MGs, then add here the combinations and permutations. No... nah... don't worth it.
Oh no, you mean we might have to wait a year for an update?

That would be awful

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes