Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
A bit similar. But in ep 2, She knew what she was doing, when she propose to MC to stay the night, and she was about to leave anyway it was bit different. Here, She really has no idea what she doing, and what she wanna do.

Unlike when you are on her path, where, Yeah She knew what she wants,
View attachment 3793762
she even prepared for it. :devilish: (y)
View attachment 3793763
View attachment 3793764
View attachment 3793765
Josy is definitely more uncertain and confused in Episode 10, but I agree with Milton. If MC initiated, Josy would've fucked him no question.

Just to go off on a tangent, Josy growing out her bush is indicative of something I've mentioned before that really annoys me about Season 3 so far: the timeskips. It feels like nothing is really happening in between the scenes we actively play. Episode 10 spans nearly an entire month, but it feels more like a week at best because how little happens. I bring up Josy as an example, because if she's surprising MC with this, that would mean they haven't fucked in a while. Same with Jill, I wouldn't not be surprised to learn that the bathroom lewd is only the 3rd time they've ever had sex, or anything sexual since Halloween.

Plot stuff is moving at a snail's pace, relationship growth is glacial when not onscreen, it's like if Season 1 was all actually 3 days max. Montages can be lazy, but I'd accept a montage to show progress. Or really quick flashbacks to things we didn't see. Or just some lines of dialogue, idk.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I've finally figured out the meaning behind Darkwen 's Alady posts.

Far from being Josy's biggest simp he is actually Josy's biggest hater but is scared of actual Josy simps like ChipLecsap .

Because of this he tries to build Josy hate amongst the other thread watchers by making constant annoying posts about Josy that people associate as much with Josy as they do with him so they get fed up with seeing Josy's name and her pictures and start to hate her as much as Darkwen does.

Alady is also code which reveals how much he hates her, it's not a random nonsense word he came up with, it's not a reference to the Tom Jones song, it's actually a reference to the movie The Lady and the Tramp where the character Lady is a female dog, so everytime he says Alady he is actually calling Josy a bitch.
It would make sense, but we all know that darkwen was at the forefront during the wave of hatred against josy after the released of chapter 10. :KEK:
7c6e6365d680d0f9a31a37e3a8e56e47.gif
And by defending her I meant that he tried and failed.:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is definitely more uncertain and confused in Episode 10, but I agree with Milton. If MC initiated, Josy would've fucked him no question.

Just to go off on a tangent, Josy growing out her bush is indicative of something I've mentioned before that really annoys me about Season 3 so far: the timeskips. It feels like nothing is really happening in between the scenes we actively play. Episode 10 spans nearly an entire month, but it feels more like a week at best because how little happens. I bring up Josy as an example, because if she's surprising MC with this, that would mean they haven't fucked in a while. Same with Jill, I wouldn't not be surprised to learn that the bathroom lewd is only the 3rd time they've ever had sex, or anything sexual since Halloween.

Plot stuff is moving at a snail's pace, relationship growth is glacial when not onscreen, it's like if Season 1 was all actually 3 days max. Montages can be lazy, but I'd accept a montage to show progress. Or really quick flashbacks to things we didn't see. Or just some lines of dialogue, idk.
Good you mention season one because that goes back to season 1. Season 1 is 2 week at best in game time. and to be honest it's officially not even over until episode 6.
and this was already weird in episode 9 that at between the end of episode 8 and between the halloween party MC not find the time to tell for Josy and Maya that he wants to be with them or not

but dpc focus is on the free roaming and mini games , instead of a consistent time line. so now we jumping weeks forward, for Haloween and for Xmas, and for Spring break eventually.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
In Ep 2, while Josy is still cheating, she doesn't see it as bad cause they're "on a break" and her plan is to move away and never see Maya again anyway.
In Ep 10, it is definitely cheating, and she knows it's wrong, no wonder she is more uncertain and confused.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In Ep 2, while Josy is still cheating, she doesn't see it as bad cause they're "on a break" and her plan is to move away and never see Maya again anyway.
In Ep 10, it is definitely cheating, and she knows it's wrong, no wonder she is more uncertain and confused.
I give it a like, but I still not agree fully. it's not even an attempted cheating.
which is sad, because how awesome it would have been if she rape mc, at least I could understand the whiners in that case. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Good you mention season one because that goes back to season 1. Season 1 is 2 week at best in game time. and to be honest it's officially not even over until episode 6.
and this was already weird in episode 9 that at between the end of episode 8 and between the halloween party MC not find the time to tell for Josy and Maya that he wants to be with them or not

but dpc focus is on the free roaming and mini games , instead of a consistent time line. so now we jumping weeks forward, for Haloween and for Xmas, and for Spring break eventually.
The excuse given for not telling Maya and Josy he's dumping them is because of what happened at the Burkes, so he didn't pile on. That's fine I guess, but he still dragged it out way too much. But if you choose to be with them, MC wants the moment to he perfect, which coincidentally takes just as long because he's an idiot.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe I'm misremembering what was exactly said in Episodes 3 and 4, but Josy changed her mind about running away forever. She must've, since she officially entered B&R and was assigned to a dorm with only one occupant (on paper). That plus telling MC about it and not Maya means she was probably going to choose him, and since they're all freshman that will definitely see each other frequently, Josy would have to man up and dump Maya.

Reactions: Milton749

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe I'm misremembering what was exactly said in Episodes 3 and 4, but Josy changed her mind about running away forever. She must've, since she officially entered B&R and was assigned to a dorm with only one occupant (on paper). That plus telling MC about it and not Maya means she was probably going to choose him, and since they're all freshman that will definitely see each other frequently, Josy would have to man up and dump Maya.
When Josy fucked MC the first time she was still planning on moving away, she only changed her mind when she got accepted into B&R, because her parents confiscated her phone and grounded her after nearly catching her with MC she couldn't tell MC or Maya that she was coming to college rather than moving away. You're right that she hadn't told Maya about her plans to move away, it appears her break up plan with Maya was basically the same as Zoey's with MC.

Then after she got to college MC basically ghosts her and she reconnects with Maya. So as far as she knows when it comes to the ep 4 decision if MC doesn't suggest the throuple then he is no longer interested in a relationship with her but Maya still wants to be with her. And if MC does suggest the throuple but Maya rejects it (because of DIK affinity) she doesn't know if MC only suggested it because he wants her, wants Maya or would only accept both, so it makes no sense for her to dump Maya for MC at this stage because she doesn't know if MC would accept her.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
When Josy fucked MC the first time she was still planning on moving away, she only changed her mind when she got accepted into B&R, because her parents confiscated her phone and grounded her after nearly catching her with MC she couldn't tell MC or Maya that she was coming to college rather than moving away. You're right that she hadn't told Maya about her plans to move away, it appears her break up plan with Maya was basically the same as Zoey's with MC.

Then after she got to college MC basically ghosts her and she reconnects with Maya. So as far as she knows when it comes to the ep 4 decision if MC doesn't suggest the throuple then he is no longer interested in a relationship with her but Maya still wants to be with her. And if MC does suggest the throuple but Maya rejects it (because of DIK affinity) she doesn't know if MC only suggested it because he wants her, wants Maya or would only accept both, so it makes no sense for her to dump Maya for MC at this stage because she doesn't know if MC would accept her.
So what you're saying is Josy is locked out of the MC path
1000074283.png Maya Credits 2.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sephironii

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
At that point yes, if you put yourself in her shoes would you reject your current lover, who you had been drifting away from but recently reconnected with, for a potential lover who may not be interested in you anymore and has hardly even spoken to you for a week?
I don't think it's an entire week, but I get your point.
That's another thing, Maya and Josy don't really tell each other about how they know MC, and I don't mean how they're both falling for him.

As far as Maya knows, Josy is nothing but a surprise to MC and he leaves in a huff after her arrival, because Maya was supposedly single. Maya either didn't notice how Josy was trying to talk to him as he was packing up to leave, or didn't think it meant anything special.
To Josy, MC is just coincidentally Maya’s roommate, and he leaves feeling betrayed by the identity of her "boyfriend." Maya already revealed she likes girls to MC, but Josy didn't, so it's quite possible that from her perspective, MC looks homophobic.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don't think it's an entire week, but I get your point.
That's another thing, Maya and Josy don't really tell each other about how they know MC, and I don't mean how they're both falling for him.

As far as Maya knows, Josy is nothing but a surprise to MC and he leaves in a huff after her arrival, because Maya was supposedly single. Maya either didn't notice how Josy was trying to talk to him as he was packing up to leave, or didn't think it meant anything special.
To Josy, MC is just coincidentally Maya’s roommate, and he leaves feeling betrayed by the identity of her "boyfriend." Maya already revealed she likes girls to MC, but Josy didn't, so it's quite possible that from her perspective, MC looks homophobic.
And even after Tremolo, chucked his tantrum and walked out, they still never talked to each other about it or anything. It wasn't till the DIKs party, that Tremolo informed them that he'd been with both of them, they had no idea.

Those 2 have such issues communicating and sharing feelings and such with each other, it's almost impossible to see them together long term (especially if it's just the 2 of them).

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes