ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lily Josy threesome will be a scene for Others where MC rolls with Lily and says he is interested in Josy. Josy will cheat on Maya during a fight, and when word gets to Maya they will break up.
While it possible, that the Josy x Lily will be on the other path, I do not believe in Josy cheating. She had plenty of opportunity to do that already with MC, and she resisted, and she came to the conclusion that she need to speak with maya sooner or later.
if " cheating " happen, Ironically I think it will be Maya who cheat Josy with Sage. That I can definitely imagen.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've finally figured out the meaning behind Darkwen 's Alady posts.

Far from being Josy's biggest simp he is actually Josy's biggest hater but is scared of actual Josy simps like ChipLecsap .

Because of this he tries to build Josy hate amongst the other thread watchers by making constant annoying posts about Josy that people associate as much with Josy as they do with him so they get fed up with seeing Josy's name and her pictures and start to hate her as much as Darkwen does.

Alady is also code which reveals how much he hates her, it's not a random nonsense word he came up with, it's not a reference to the Tom Jones song, it's actually a reference to the movie The Lady and the Tramp where the character Lady is a female dog, so everytime he says Alady he is actually calling Josy a bitch.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Far from being Josy's biggest simp he is actually Josy's biggest hater but is scared of actual Josy simps like ChipLecsap .

Because of this he tries to build Josy hate amongst the other thread watchers by making constant annoying posts about Josy that people associate as much with Josy as they do with him so they get fed up with seeing Josy's name and her pictures and start to hate her as much as Darkwen does.

Alady is also code which reveals how much he hates her, it's not a random nonsense word he came up with, it's not a reference to the Tom Jones song, it's actually a reference to the movie The Lady and the Tramp where the character Lady is a female dog, so everytime he says Alady he is actually calling Josy a bitch.
Your Stupid .jpg
Josy never got her proper love till I came here

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
While it possible, that the Josy x Lily will be on the other path, I do not believe in Josy cheating. She had plenty of opportunity to do that already with MC, and she resisted, and she came to the conclusion that she need to speak with maya sooner or later.
if " cheating " happen, Ironically I think it will be Maya who cheat Josy with Sage. That I can definitely imagen.
I don't know about resisting. She invited Tremolo over, made a fort and put on her sexiest lingerie. IMO, if Tremolo hadn't turned her down, she'd have been on that dick quicker than Linda eats a pizza.

Reactions: ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The fact that we see them doing stuff together at all means the opportunity is there for more to occur that we don't see. Maya still has her room to herself, so really nothing is stopping them if they're discrete and don't do it too frequently to around suspicion. Moreover, even though not romantic in nature, they have the opportunity to spend a lot of time together as HOTs.

As for a specific example:

View attachment 3793552
View attachment 3793547

There's probably others, but I don't feel like digging more.

Feelings in newer relationships often can be more powerful than in established ones. Ask anyone that's been married for a long time. :p

Moreover, people that have been in relationships for years can still have new issues come up that need to be worked out.

I do actually agree the MC is helping hold things together, depending on your decisions obviously. I see it more like MC is acting as like... a bandage holding together a wound long enough for it to heal.
I don't take Maya comment as showing that they do spend more time together then what is shown I still go back to the state of there relationship being so poor.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Unless you can come up with an explanation that makes sense for "Alady" then you are officially calling her a bitch every time you use it.
I have said it 1000 times that Alady is how I worship Goddess Josy and show her love, you cannot change what I have made for Josy to try to pop up a second rate Josy simp like Chip:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know about resisting. She invited Tremolo over, made a fort and put on her sexiest lingerie. IMO, if Tremolo hadn't turned her down, she'd have been on that dick quicker than Linda eats a pizza.
Nah, She put that lingerie on no matter what , frankly dpc was just lazy. :whistle:
She spend the night with MC in the beginning of episode 7, talk , confession, cry, she even admit she don't want to cheat. MC visit her later in the Hot's house, sexy bikini, pool , nothing happen. later at the part,y MC can kiss her, she run away.
Nah, she simply not want to cheat, She already did and feel guilty about it, so clearly she not want to do it a second time.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

(y)
I've been saying he is a fake Josy simp, since the beginning.:LOL: Glad finally someone else can see it too.(y);)

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nah, She put that lingerie on no matter what , frankly dpc was just lazy. :whistle:
She spend the night with MC in the beginning of episode 7, talk , confession, cry, she even admit she don't want to cheat. MC visit her later in the Hot's house, sexy bikini, pool , nothing happen. later at the part,y MC can kiss her, she run away.
Nah, she simply not want to cheat, She already did and feel guilty about it, so clearly she not want to do it a second time.
She doesn't want to cheat, but she was going to. ;)

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's similar to the date in Episode 2. She sets up the opportunity for sex, but is scared to make the first move.
A bit similar. But in ep 2, She knew what she was doing, when she propose to MC to stay the night, and she was about to leave anyway it was bit different. Here, She really has no idea what she doing, and what she wanna do.

Unlike when you are on her path, where, Yeah She knew what she wants,
BeingADIK 2024-07-03 04-52-30-06.jpg
she even prepared for it. :devilish: (y)
BeingADIK 2024-07-03 04-52-38-48.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-07-03 04-52-42-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-07-03 04-53-07-16.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes